BFI Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich26ca

u know if u copy and paste those it makes the servers have to process more andin return messes up nickjers

I think this is actually not true. its a still image updated once daily based of the actual map on nicks server which was updated to handle all the diff worlds. copy and pasting the img location doesn't take up anymore server time or space. your just linking an image to this web page.

however it could break forum rules as the size of the image might breach forum rules. best to place in a spoiler.

atleast that how i understood it.

DeletedUser

I think this is actually not true. its a still image updated once daily based of the actual map on nicks server which was updated to handle all the diff worlds. copy and pasting the img location doesn't take up anymore server time or space. your just linking an image to this web page.

however it could break forum rules as the size of the image might breach forum rules. best to place in a spoiler.

atleast that how i understood it.

i just had someone message me and say that it was like that whenever i posted one

DeletedUser

little itch

to ichwill:

hope you are enjoying it as we do. I know loosing villages may be a bit stressful, but all the fun we have here is worth it. I liked when you tried those recaps, i loved to punish that over second gap between your nuke and defensive noble.. And grats for that sniping, i though you have given up so i was a bit lax with late hits. At least you make us use some of our skill, thats something not very usual from Horde member. And i have to thank you for keeping your support in one village you were trying to recap during your hits, it was really nice of you. Thats the only one moment "Noob alert" button started to blink a bit.

to bhawb:

hmm, so you consider someone who belongs to top 10 on this world when in comes to OD as deadly of a bite as tempurpedic pillow? I just have to ask how you call for example your damage dealing abilities when you have less than 500k in OD which is over 50 times smaller than our?

DeletedUser

to bhawb:

hmm, so you consider someone who belongs to top 10 on this world when in comes to OD as deadly of a bite as tempurpedic pillow? I just have to ask how you call for example your damage dealing abilities when you have less than 500k in OD which is over 50 times smaller than our?

OD is combined between offense and defense. So far, theman1000 is the only person to attack me, and he was kind enough to give me a 4 minute warning to see his incoming noble train, which I kindly split for him. I have gone offensive once in this war so far, and I took the village I attacked, with absolutely no resistance; although in all fairness, wthelen has had to watch his back harder than his front, too bad he didn't see the dagger before it was already securely stabbed in his back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OD is combined between offense and defense. So far, theman1000 is the only person to attack me, and he was kind enough to give me a 4 minute warning to see his incoming noble train, which I kindly split for him. I have gone offensive once in this war so far, and I took the village I attacked, with absolutely no resistance; although in all fairness, wthelen has had to watch his back harder than his front, too bad he didn't see the dagger before it was already securely stabbed in his back.

You are watching too much television dude, especially politic debates.

"OD is combined between offense and defense." - really? huh, something new for me (im not your tribe member that needs explaining game mechanics)

"I have gone offensive once in this war so far, and I took the village I attacked, with absolutely no resistance" - so you have full nukes and dont know how to use them?

And you havent answered my question, how you call a person that has 50x less OD overall then someone you call deadly as a bite as a tempurpedic pillow???

DeletedUser

You are watching too much television dude, especially politic debates.

"OD is combined between offense and defense." - really? huh, something new for me (im not your tribe member that needs explaining game mechanics)

"I have gone offensive once in this war so far, and I took the village I attacked, with absolutely no resistance" - so you have full nukes and dont know how to use them?

And you havent answered my question, how you call a person that has 50x less OD overall then someone you call deadly as a bite as a tempurpedic pillow???

I have been watching too many debates? I'm not sure what that has to do with what I said, but ok, thanks for the info.

ODA=opponents defeated as attacker, ODD=opponents defeated as defender, OD=Opponents Defeated; OD is a combination of ODA and ODD, resulting in total opponents defeated both attacking and defending.

I can say they have the bite of a tempurpedic pillow because it is humorous, and I was speaking to your tribe as a whole, in which case it seems very appropriate to say you have the bite of a tempurpedic pillow, seeing as we have yet to see the Brute Force part of Brute Force and Ignorance. As for on a personal level, you ask how I can say it? I never said I personally had a stronger bite than you, it means you have a weak bite.

DeletedUser

It seems very appropriate to say you have the bite of a tempurpedic pillow, seeing as we have yet to see the Brute Force part of Brute Force and Ignorance.

Side 1:
Tribes: BFI
Side 2:
Tribes: SHorde, EHorde, THorde

Timeframe: 29/10/2010 21:22:00 to 01/12/2010 17:52:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 219
Side 2: 96
Difference: 123

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,641,607
Side 2: 818,783
Difference: 822,824

chart

As you so kindly put in your own forum:

"EHorde - bhawb on 15.11.2010 at 17:19 Quote
No they are definitely not working on us first, which makes these stats even worse for us...they aren't taking us seriously."

It now seems we have a much bigger bite than you my friend, even when you know we don't take your seriously. ;)

Rep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

blah blah blah.. ;)

I'd like to introduce you to my new forum signature:

EHorde - Wukz on 20.11.2010 at 18:53
lol.. I just imagine if Deceit makes a propaganda like BFI does.. our whole tribe disbanding!! lol!

I'll take that. :)

Thanks!

DeletedUser

Sorry I have not been on the publics much, is it still we +horde vs bfi?

DeletedUser

Yeah. Horde+ have a tendency to drown out everyone else, however to their credit.. ~WE~ are pretty quiet. :)

I subscribe to the philosophy that if I speak as loudly as possible, I might sound like I know what I'm talking about.

DeletedUser92753

I subscribe to the philosophy that if I speak as loudly as possible, I might sound like I know what I'm talking about.

It doesn't seem to be working for you now does it?? :lol:

DeletedUser92753

Haha, your statements speak a lot about how irrelevant your tribe is by your standards. what use are dead troops and captured villages? Maybe its just that people don't want YOU and your tribe around anymore.

DeletedUser92753

How does my boredom and trolling this forum to post stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with anything correspond to people not wanting me and my tribe around anymore? Or to our standards, or to how we think of dead troops and capped villages? Stop trying to read meaning into half the nonsense I say, its like someone standing in front of the radio trying to figure out life's meaning by listening to the white noise.

I'm not quite sure how to respond to that really except to say lets get back on topic. BMF is destroying the horde, but is falling back to WE and thats where they need to focus to win this war.

DeletedUser

I'm not quite sure how to respond to that really except to say lets get back on topic. BMF is destroying the horde, but is falling back to WE and thats where they need to focus to win this war.

You mean BFI. They are nobling our inactives and some active players. Again, we have gone over this so many times I just ask you to read the other pages of this thread. BFI is making some progress against us obviously, but it is not being felt by the tribe as a whole. No one really feels pressed by BFI, with the exception of our k41 members that are being attacked by both BFI and Deceit, and those members are holding fairly well. I thank BFI for declaring on ~WE~ at the same time as us, I am sure it is pretty safe to say that their split attention has given us quite a good position.

DeletedUser

You mean BFI. They are nobling our inactives and some active players. Again, we have gone over this so many times I just ask you to read the other pages of this thread. BFI is making some progress against us obviously, but it is not being felt by the tribe as a whole. No one really feels pressed by BFI, with the exception of our k41 members that are being attacked by both BFI and Deceit, and those members are holding fairly well. I thank BFI for declaring on ~WE~ at the same time as us, I am sure it is pretty safe to say that their split attention has given us quite a good position.

soo, you're at war and your tribe is feeling no pressure except for the members on the front line? sounds like you guys are very coordinated.

instead of bringing up the whole inactives thing, try using your pen to get your tribe to support the fronts. or at the very least spread the "stress".

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: EHorde, SHorde
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 957
Side 2: 817
Difference: 140

chart

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 199
Difference: 141

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,370,789
Side 2: 4,930,574
Difference: 440,215

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 515,423
Side 2: 1,510,551
Difference: 995,128

chart

That is something your tribe should be feeling. Losing out on a million points to an enemy tribe is never good, for morale and troop counts so I think what you're saying is all a bluff to put your tribe in a false sense of security. To prove that your claim and theory about BFI and Deceit coordinating together is bull, here are some stats.

Side 1:
Players: rattlerfc78, Yoott
Side 2:
Players: alyokat09, bunz420, EternalAvvy

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 33
Difference: 33

chart

And now I'll add BFI to those stats. You'll see that BFI and Deceit have not been coordinating or hitting targets together. This should put to sleep all the theories about BFI and Deceit working together.

Side 1:
Players: rattlerfc78, Yoott
Side 2:
Players: alyokat09, bunz420, EternalAvvy

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 33
Difference: 33

chart

DeletedUser

1) I am not saying, nor do I believe I have ever said, that Deceit and BFI work together on a tribe-wide level.

2) BFI is not attacking Yoott or rattlerfc, nor have I said they were, everything I am talking about relates to ichwill him alone.

3) However, Mbrandon's account was used to carpetbomb ichwill, I saw it with my own eyes as I sat his account for part of the time. However, instead of Deceit being the ones to take the villages that mbrandon's account had been used to nuke, Ethan II was the one to send nobles. You can deny it all you want, but I saw the attacks being sent, and everyone in the Horde, even BFI's spies, can tell you that ichwill posted over 50 reports of nukes from mbrandon and Ethan hitting during the same time, along with Ethan sending nobles at the same time.

Losing 1 million points over a month and a half, hurts, except for the fact that those we are still not dipping in points. In fact, since this war has started, we have actually jumped to rank 10. Of course we can "feel" it as a tribe, however, those points are people that have quit for their own personal reasons, meaning that a lot of our point loss has come from dead weight, that we cannot cannibalize quickly enough, not to mention the fact that BFI's spies have been making sure that BFI goes after those villages where the owner is gone first.

We are one of the fastest nobling tribes in the world, and until you can noble more of our villages than we can noble, we will continue to grow. Keep trash talking us all you want, but the kind members of BFI are the ones that allowed our plague to fester and grow, and now its far too late to try to cure the infection, the Horde is here, and you will not get rid of us.

DeletedUser

Just had to point out your BS regarding your first point there...

We know you and BFI have been driving down the Hershey Highway with each other for a while, it was just a matter of time before you came to us

btw: I plan to be using a lot of different ways to suggest Deceit and BFI are lovers, be prepared for varying metaphors depending on my originality at the time.

And if you think that gaining point by recruiting and taking barbs while losing badly to an enemy is good........well, ignorance is truly bliss

Status
Not open for further replies.