BFI Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We are one of the fastest nobling tribes in the world, and until you can noble more of our villages than we can noble, we will continue to grow. Keep trash talking us all you want, but the kind members of BFI are the ones that allowed our plague to fester and grow, and now its far too late to try to cure the infection, the Horde is here, and you will not get rid of us.

this may be true, but you also have to remember that you're trading relatively built up vills for barbs, for the most part. you're also losing troops every time you loose a village. not to mention the moral you'll be losing in the tribe if you're not able to retaliate.

DeletedUser92753

this may be true, but you also have to remember that you're trading relatively built up vills for barbs, for the most part. you're also losing troops every time you loose a village. not to mention the moral you'll be losing in the tribe if you're not able to retaliate.

nah, as soon as members are nobled I bet they just recruit some idiot to fill the ranks. because that is THE best way to win a war. barb nobling is just bad form in any circumstance unless its abandoned past 3000 from a deleted player.

DeletedUser

Just wanting to point out the hypocrisy here (in the same post no less.. makes searching easier):

1) I am not saying, nor do I believe I have ever said, that Deceit and BFI work together on a tribe-wide level.

... then 2 paragraphs later:

You can deny it all you want, but I saw the attacks being sent, and everyone in the Horde, even BFI's spies, can tell you that ichwill posted over 50 reports of nukes from mbrandon and Ethan hitting during the same time, along with Ethan sending nobles at the same time.

Maybe I failed english class, but by putting "you can deny it all you want" in front of the statement, you just did what you said you've never done... accuse deceit and BFI of coordinating an offensive together.... when all it sounds like, is some cross-nukeing and cross-nobling, which kinda happens like, um.. all the time and stuff. ;) [/quote]

We are one of the fastest nobling tribes in the world, and until you can noble more of our villages than we can noble, we will continue to grow. Keep trash talking us all you want, but the kind members of BFI are the ones that allowed our plague to fester and grow, and now its far too late to try to cure the infection, the Horde is here, and you will not get rid of us.

I think it's funny that you refer to yourself as a plague and as an infection... you need to work on your self image, calling yourself down like that isn't psychologicly healthy. Besides that point, what you just said makes no logical sense.. sure you'll stay around longer.. but eventually, when you're left when 1/2 empty 4k pt villages, you'll discover that that particular strategy doesn't work. Just sayin'. :icon_biggrin:

Oh.. and:
prop7.jpg

Have a nice day. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I said on a tribe-wide level, meaning you guys actually have a shared forum where you make and coordinate OPs against us, or coordinate the OPs through mail. A few players is not tribe wide.

DeletedUser

I said on a tribe-wide level, meaning you guys actually have a shared forum where you make and coordinate OPs against us, or coordinate the OPs through mail. A few players is not tribe wide.

There's evidence all the way through this thread where you and other members of your tribe have been saying different :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think it's funny that you refer to yourself as a plague and as an infection... you need to work on your self image, calling yourself down like that isn't psychologicly healthy. Besides that point, what you just said makes no logical sense.. sure you'll stay around longer.. but eventually, when you're left when 1/2 empty 4k pt villages, you'll discover that that particular strategy doesn't work. Just sayin'. :icon_biggrin:

Self Image is just that, how I perceive myself. Self Image in the sense of how I see my tribe is far different. Calling yourself a plague isn't a bad thing, in fact, I think it describes how we have been viewed so far. I find it even better that I call the Horde a Plague seeing as a good amount of this game is European, which has a bit of irony in and of itself. The idea actually came from when I looked at the auto-updating maps and saw that we were black.

Anyway have fun here. All the more fun people don't go on the externals right now, and you take everything said like you should analyze the heck out of it to find some hidden meaning. I'm gonna stick to playing simcity with my newly acquired barbs, until I see some red reports in my mail.

rich26ca

or a leaper lol, parts just keep falling off dam there goes another member, lol....

DeletedUser92753

Poor guy, his own disease is making him delusional, what a pity. TW surely lost a valuable player to this plague today :lol:

DeletedUser

As of Declaration:

Side 1:
Tribes: BFI
Side 2:
Tribes: EHorde, SHorde, THorde

Timeframe: 29/10/2010 20:22:00 to 08/12/2010 20:15:13

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 299
Side 2: 110
Difference: 189

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,266,949
Side 2: 932,190
Difference: 1,334,759

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~WE~

Timeframe: 29/10/2010 20:22:00 to 08/12/2010 20:15:13

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 206
Difference: 164

chart

Side 1: 388,404
Side 2: 1,845,581
Difference: 1,457,177

chart

It would appear that nearly any headway with the Horde Family has been met by losses to ~WE~. From the reports that I've been seeing, I can come to the following conclusions:

1) Horde are terribly uncoordinated, BFI are only treating them as a skirmish at this point with only a few members actively taking part in this half of the "war".

2) ~WE~ have done well, BFI most definitely underestimated their abilities.. kudos to them. I will definitely say that BFI have gained a new appreciation and respect for ~WE~ and their ability to mount both offensive and defensive action. Specifically... their mastery of the army camps were particularly devastating and showed a serious amount of coordination on their part. It should be noted, however, that the gains that ~WE~ have made have came at a fairly hefty cost in the form of their offensive troops (or at least, that's our attempt at saving face a bit here.. lol ;) ).

3) Horde Family are scrambling to make their stats look better by trying to drop Thorde from the maps, stats etc. The community (as well as BFI) refuses to acknowledge this, as it has been a member of the Horde Family from day one.

4) Horde activity has dropped, their forums have several posts of "why bother" and "we're screwed" etc.. communications with some of their members have indicated (see above) a general lack of confidence in the Horde leadership and their ability to come out of this alive.

5) Despite #4, Horde continue to noble barbarian villages and internally noble their inactives, hoping to bump their stats and/or to replace villages lost by BFI (and deceit in a completely unrelated effort by a small group of their players seeking restitution from Horde for Horde's lack of foresight in recruiting refugees).

cheers!

DeletedUser

Looks like I have to break my own rules (shocking right?)

I would prefer not to have to continue to comment (ok thats a blatant lie) but when you make claims as idiotic as #3, I have to say something.

3) LOL yes, we are so devious in our attempts to make our stats look better:

Side 1:
Tribes: THorde
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 25,681
Side 2: 37,586
Difference: 11,905

chart

GASP we in Horde are so n00b trying to make the stats look better by 2 caps!!

rich26ca

your stats will not included leaving, deleted players so that image is not a good one to paint. last month alone was 78-43

its why i dont like twstats because of this very reason.

DeletedUser

your stats will not included leaving, deleted players so that image is not a good one to paint. last month alone was 78-43

Thank you.. and yes, I agree. :)

Bhawb,

...did you consider what rich26ca said here before you posted that? Or did you just not think about that sort of thing first? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say the latter, it is.. after all, something easily not thought of in the "heat" of an argument. :)

DeletedUser

so so SO TRUE. however, horde were sneakier than that, once we cleared a player from horde and they begun dropping points, the horde kicked them so those caps wouldn't go against their stats.

DeletedUser

so so SO TRUE. however, horde were sneakier than that, once we cleared a player from horde and they begun dropping points, the horde kicked them so those caps wouldn't go against their stats.

I think everyone does that. :)

DeletedUser

Thank you.. and yes, I agree. :)

Bhawb,

...did you consider what rich26ca said here before you posted that? Or did you just not think about that sort of thing first? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say the latter, it is.. after all, something easily not thought of in the "heat" of an argument. :)

That would normally be true, that leaving players are in jeopardy of not being counted. And normally I do prefer the other site. However, in a family tribe situation where we move players around, the stats end up being very wrong. Almost all of our THorde players were northern, so they wouldn't have been under threat of attack (k30/40 weren't under threat). Most of the THorde losses are players that were in S or Ehorde and passed through THorde as we moved them around, therefore having players caps counting up to 3 times in the stats.

So basically, those stats that would give us a slightly better cap count (and lets face it, we have bad enough stats) are almost all counted in the stats of our 2 current tribes.

@repulsive We would do that, but kicking people is contrary to our hugging nature.

rich26ca

actually not true at all... Mytw doesn't take stats from the war stats from TWstats in generates from live enoblements so if a player has been part of a tribe with in a time frame there losses are counted. has nothing really to do with the tribe other then who was in the tribe at the time the stat was posted.

it would be much like adding Ehorde, thorde, shorde then a a list of single players with a time frame. if player x is in T horde then is moved to another tribe it will not count it as a lose to the new tribe till he loses while in the new tribe. losses while in the old tribe remain true.

there is a formula for it but i can never explain propperly

DeletedUser

actually not true at all... Mytw doesn't take stats from the war stats from TWstats in generates from live enoblements so if a player has been part of a tribe with in a time frame there losses are counted. has nothing really to do with the tribe other then who was in the tribe at the time the stat was posted.

it would be much like adding Ehorde, thorde, shorde then a a list of single players with a time frame. if player x is in T horde then is moved to another tribe it will not count it as a lose to the new tribe till he loses while in the new tribe. losses while in the old tribe remain true.

there is a formula for it but i can never explain propperly

I find it hard to believe that our tiny northern players lost 70 villages when THorde had 1.7mil... thats 350k if each village was 5k, which seems like a HUGE loss.

Edit: not that it isn't true, I just find it hard to believe; however I don't know the formula or how it works, so I could definitely be wrong.

rich26ca

yes your actually right as i used a current time frame rather then a static one. that is my mistake in this case it will take stats from any player in the tribe at the time the stats were pulled. it will count players that have left and are not in any of the horde tribes though.

DeletedUser

yes your actually right as i used a current time frame rather then a static one. that is my mistake in this case it will take stats from any player in the tribe at the time the stats were pulled. it will count players that have left and are not in any of the horde tribes though.

I do like the concept at the very least, that even if a player is gone he will still be counted; its just that the stats seem like they would be weird in the case of people who jump from tribe to tribe a lot.

Either way no matter what stats you look at we are not doing very well right now in the war (a pretty large understatement). I don't think that we have crumbled yet, we are just still in a major period of going HOLY CRAP WE NEED TO FIX SOME STUFF. Over the next few weeks I think we should start to put up more of an offensively coordinated front.

Status
Not open for further replies.