Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 324,304
Side 2: 0
Difference: 324,304

chart

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Alright Noobatos, time for a war update! :)
What have happened since last time?

* Overall thoughts of the war so far
* Total caps / current trend
* Top/bot player several categories
* What to come/predictions

Overall thoughts of the war so far

Dragon have now completed their war with KnD which has resulted in a few more accounts being able to send attacks on BIO. Dragon because of that is more invested than before and I expect the war to scale up a bit in the upcoming weeks from dragon side.
BIO on the other hand have had some trouble with players leaving them etc, forcing them to direct some of their firepower in that way. Still, playing at Nocturne, I do see some more accounts failing to do dmg at Noc now than last I wrote a update.
In terms of ODA/Enemy ODD ratio we have seen some changes, and due to a lot more total OD on both side we can now begin to see a pattern.
When I write this Dragon side has a ratio of 0,70 while Bio is looking at a 0,53 ratio.
This tells us that Dragon side still have the upper hand in terms of nuke efficiency but the difference is now a bit smaller. 0,70 is to be considered quite ok while a 0,53 ratio really should be improved by BIO. What it tells us though is that BIO now have a bit better control deff wise than before and makes a bit better trades.
Something to take note of here is that Dragon side has both more ODA and more ODD in the war and that is fairly uncommon. I do expect this to change shortly though.

Conquered villages​
Point increase​
Defeated opponents while attacking​
Defeated opponents while defending​
Summary
Your tribe2181.807.04447.311.87379.777.029
Enemy1651.422.96442.032.35668.058.124

* Total caps / current trend
We see dragon side winning in the south, where bio lost most of their control of k65 due to attacks from Kunis/dragon but also players leaving them. In k55 we don´t see any movement at all and in k45 and north I would say that bio has the upper hand. We also had Ultrafuse banned for a while, but I don´t think that changed anything in the war.
In total caps we are now looking at 218-165 to dragon side. a difference of 53. These numbers are still very low but bare in mind that Kunis is not included in warstats due to them not wanting I guess?
We see about 1/3 of BIO caps coming in on the very same day which tells us that this was some kind of OP from them. Dragon side on the other hand eats more slowly every day. This does prove that these small numbers can change very quickly, and that BIO does have power in their OPs.

I´d say that the current trend and the momentum is still on dragon side on this one.

* Top/bot player several categories

Top 5 ODA

In terms of ODA for players there is a clear difference. We see one account having more ODA in the war than the rest of top 5 combined. Nocturne account is located in the southern border and has almost all villages in frontline which explains the accounts ability to be here. Also bear in mind that nocturne have not taken part of the KND op from dragon and have been into the war since day 1. On the list we also have Lord Chickenugget who is located in the north and seems to be able to launch without anyone able to stop them. Penetier is located in frontline k55 and has lately got quite a bit of ODA.

Top 5 ODD

RankNameTribeConquered villagesLost villagesDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
1NocturneDRAGON62916.328.36819.232.780
2zidroxCure1251.423.69911.601.060
3DamachineBye.IO01240.6309.660.420
4TeichTheCROlordBye.IO742.979.7557.522.574
5b1gf2rm3rBye.IO8862.3146.489.720

Nothing strange here. We have Nocturne account who should be considered the most attacked account in this war that have most of the ODD: Again, location and time spent in this war adding to this account so far being unchallenged on this list. Further down we see north account Zidrox who took a big hit in the northern OP and lost some villages there as well shortly followed by the most northern account in thi war who is isolated. What's quite interesting is that only 2 accounts on this list is actually netto minus in terms of caps.

Top 5 Gains

RankNameTribeConquered villagesLost villagesDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
1NocturneDRAGON62916.328.36819.232.780
2JokernBye.IO2202.225.4561.116.064
3iDisbelieveBye.IO1702.254.3881.043.765
4Lord ChickenNuggetBye.IO1745.070.336194.293
5Lady CorinaDRAGON1311.659.70498.597

Here we can see Nocturne again being the unchallanged leader of gains. Jokern and iDisbelieve both being on 0 lost villages tell us that they took part of a big hit and the enemies probably didn´t try to insta retake of any kind. most dragon caps in south, most bio caps in north.

* What to come/predictions

We see both sides being a bit more into the war than last time. Some areas are open and a lot of ground is getting lost for bio. Upcoming weeks will be very important for bio as they cannot afford being on the loosing end in this war for long. I expect bio to try to focus mostly in 2 areas, splitting focus into trying to cap north and trying to slow down the southern part gaining ground from them. Even though bio has tried this before it has not had any effect and they might try something else in the future. Last time I gave bio about 80% chance to win but I think that dragons chances have improved a lot.
Seeing just numbers and position I would give bio about 55% right now if they can stabilize their leadership.

BIO need a game plan and play proactive. They need to find themselves some players that can handle a frontline and they need to refocus their deff. They need to look into why their trades are at low 0,5 ratio.
Dragon side need more accounts to get into the war and to help with noble pressure. Dragon also have to start pressuring frontline accounts to take away frontline efficiency from BIO.

Remember that this is just my own thoughts of the war and most shouldn´t be considered as facts.
Until next time. Kisses/ Abel

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848983838

looks liek things heating up.

teich hit hard and penetier both hit hard from both sides

1617992644457.png

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
looks liek things heating up.

teich hit hard and penetier both hit hard from both sides

View attachment 7281

Yep teich is feeling the aftermath of OP as nocturne is pushing harder into that territory. Penetier actually ended up quitting the game or taking a break(?), but gave sit to DRAGON so we managed to exploit that a bit. Majority of DRAGON/BIO caps are mostly recap fights I would assume

Dead.Handsome

Reaction score
Quick update on how Kunis are owning K65.

Side 1:
Tribes: Kunis
Side 2:
Tribes: Bye.IO

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 126
Difference: 28

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Difference: 71

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,149,029
Difference: 393,105

chart

Side 1:
Difference: 573,146

chart

Deleted User - 848983838

all against a guy that was talking pretty often too :rolleyes: :D nice job again kunis

Deleted User - 848983838

so bio is essentially quitting K65 and I'd assume K75 (if BBv12 starts pushing once they get through internals) and defend in K55/56.

Will be interesting what Kunis does as this pretty much takes away their front with Bio except for what will possibly be an extremely small sliver between Dragon and BBv-12.

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so bio is essentially quitting K65 and I'd assume K75 (if BBv12 starts pushing once they get through internals) and defend in K55/56.

Will be interesting what Kunis does as this pretty much takes away their front with Bio except for what will possibly be an extremely small sliver between Dragon and BBv-12.

All I know is both Kunis and -T- are running out of room to grow.

-T- has the option of jumping over and trying to fight us with limited space or fighting DRAGON or fighting SuSa.
Kunis has the option of fighting BB-v12 or fighting DRAGON.

It would be interesting if either tribe decided to say screw growth and try to team up with DRAGON to fight us, but as I see it the alliances are going to end up putting one of the top 4 tribes behind.

So I would definitely keep my eyes on how both Kunis/-T- decide to expand ;)

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So I would definitely keep my eyes on how both Kunis/-T- decide to expand ;)

Its looking as if Kunis will be growing North-Easternly as you will hve noticed over past couple days through K65 Corner into K56.
I loved how Physco and yourself have the attitude "Once we lose K65 anything Kunis does works for BIO"

Prehaps we look towards pulling diplomacy so a few of BB-v12 members will gift us a couple villages to jump to the K56/66 Frontline.

BIO is still the expansion route

Deleted User - 848983838

is bbv12 not against bio as well so assuming kunis is blocked off simply because theres another tribe who hates bio in front of them means they have to fight them as wang suggests? wouldnt the most obvious answer be bbv12 and kunis then work together against bio?

Deleted User - 848983838

1618333932412.png

bio frontline player in the north? thats what 2 this week that are getting internalled?

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
is bbv12 not against bio as well so assuming kunis is blocked off simply because theres another tribe who hates bio in front of them means they have to fight them as wang suggests? wouldnt the most obvious answer be bbv12 and kunis then work together against bio?

that would mean that kunis would have to work with bluenile, which is as painful as working with grim in my experience :)

Deleted User - 848983838

looks like the memes of mi3je reports wang would share won't happen anymore since he got successfully opped/internalled :oops:

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Time for a small update since I have some time after finishing up some work stuff.

1618981440329.png1618981466744.png

Haven't posted an updated map so here we go, all tribes were pulled from the on-going war that is going on. Things that have changed, we have BB v12 taking DRAGON's side after bluenile and his crew decided that was the only way for them to obtain a world win.

As of a week ago, DRAGON family was larger than the BIO family (in terms of points and village count). It also seems that Kunis is working closely with DRAGON, sitting a few of their accounts and coordinating with DRAGON players to take out BIO in K65.

Both DRAGON and BIO have had ops now and both have resulted in decent results, DRAGON op focused around Abel (Nocturne) and the BIO op focused around J3lacck. Results can be shown below (we only look at caps from both players as they were the only ones getting substantial caps after). Nocturne has a 1 month period, vs J3lacck's 1 week period due to when ops occurred (tw stats doesn't allow a 2 week duration).

Nocturne vs BIO (1 month duration):
1618981827299.png

Nocturne vs BIO (1 week duration):
1618981872788.png

J3lacck vs DRAGON (1 week duration):
1618981732838.png

We can see from the stats that Nocturne has a way better conquer differential to J3lacck meaning op success was higher, but conquers have slowed down (maybe that's why another op is occurring now, or he's minting).

A few overview stats of the war:
1618981992895.png

We can see here that the differential over the last month hasn't been that substantial (but still in DRAGON's favor), but doesn't include the absolute massacre that happened with Kunis/BIO in K65.

Overview of war stats:

Top 5 ODA:
1618982131142.png

Honestly not too much to write here. Nocturne has been going on an absolute killing spree and hasn't been focused as hard which is why his ODA has gone way up, while ODD has increased at a smaller rate. Nocturne still has more (or about the same) ODA as the rest of the top 5 combined which is quite embarrassing, not sure why their is such a huge differential here. Nocturne/J3lacck are the frontline players in the top 5, while ULTRAFUSE/marrowx/drone 21 are all mid-backline players (although they are slowly becoming part of the front). Interestingly enough, there's no other DRAGON players in the top 5 besides Nocturne (although most of them do not have a large front presence).

Top 5 ODD:
1618982391533.png

Top 5 looks quite a bit different from the last time, with j3lacck + Renner arriving in the top 5. Both Teich/J3lacck have massive front clusters and with DRAGON fixing their rim it made sense for their ODD to go up to match the increased pressure. Damachine ODD hasn't increased much from last time, due to BIO sacrificing his North cluster and moving him over to the midline. Renner was part of the BIO op and walled all of ULTRAFUSE's nukes :) We can also see that Teich took a big hit, going quite negative in village differential over the last month. Nocturne + J3lacck have been steadily increasing their differentials despite being hit.

Top 5 Gains:

1618982819022.png

Top 5 is fairly self-explanatory. Nocturne + J3lacck both had ops focused around them, allowing to cap a bunch of villages. Lost villages, most likely indicate recap wars. Bluenile has been steadily eating through csihipuhi who quit the game and afk1999 has slowly been gaining ground in the South. Defusi0n was a surprise, most likely with the addition of the new players on the account, he's been using his deep front position to his advantage.

End
DRAGON op lands on the 22nd, stay tuned on discord for the aftermath! Time to disappear again :)

Last edited:

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nice update. Might as well show the other stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Kunis
Side 2:
Tribes: Bye.IO

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 243
Side 2: 15
Difference: 228

chart

Side 1: 2,013,547
Side 2: 140,099
Difference: 1,873,448

chart

Deleted User - 848983838

its amazing how hard for the most part two accounts carrying at least cap wise. nocturne again showing he is a tw god compared to us plebs and WW pulling it out and flopping it on the table too. it is pretty insane the ODA difference between noc and j3 accounts although I think that was do to m3 or whoever that account was getting embarrassed and not being hard caps.

will be interesting to see the dragon op land and how well it goes seems for the most part outside of hitting J3 they've been able to land relatively successfully.

I think the most important thing will be which tribe has more weaker frontline accounts left, we know Bio lost the very far south with some players and now Dragon had 1 relatively weak FL player so i think for the most part should be near full strength on the frontline for both sides which should be a nice heavy weight fight to watch from afar :rolleyes:

thanks for the update guys :)