BNL vs HOPLOS continued

DeletedUser

Chapter 3. HOPLON member on his own accord mails me this some days ago about this war:
"xyz on 22.07. at 23:43
Nothing surprises me with sci diplomacy, the fact sci have threatened us not to defend hoplos says it all really :)"

vojd, for you believing that's true, I vote you not numpty of the week, but numpty of the decade. Your stupidity astonishes me.
8ghngog.jpg

DeletedUser

nice sig. where was that posted? im guessing its about you taking the leadership of hoplo over? funny

Matti said it in an ingame mail..
Yeah its about me taking over the leadership. There was more but a 150 character limit :(

And @net. No, lol.
That player does post here occasionally though xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ive been on vacation for a week and just caught up with this whole forum and I found out a couple of things

Adoswy- Your actually pretty smart and know what you are doing but your filled with BS and truth at the same time and its hard to figure out what is what
Deathpact-Your an idiot
Vojd and stoowart-Don't ever try and publish a book it will never sell lol

For the whole 48 hour Stats, whats the point in that. This war is not 2 days, lets not post those anymore.

And I know this hasnt come up in the last page or so of post but my opinion is that TSE should stay out of this because we could easily win this war, but there are to many TSE members that wanna piece of hoplos that I feel bad trying to deprive them of great villages:D

DeletedUser

ive been on vacation for a week and just caught up with this whole forum and I found out a couple of things

Adoswy- Your actually pretty smart and know what you are doing but your filled with BS and truth at the same time and its hard to figure out what is what
Deathpact-Your an idiot
Vojd and stoowart-Don't ever try and publish a book it will never sell lol

For the whole 48 hour Stats, whats the point in that. This war is not 2 days, lets not post those anymore.

And I know this hasnt come up in the last page or so of post but my opinion is that TSE should stay out of this because we could easily win this war, but there are to many TSE members that wanna piece of hoplos that I feel bad trying to deprive them of great villages:D

err yeah i agree about the ~TSE~ part, and you overlap me bout 50 times in being an idiot.

DeletedUser

Hoplos=skilled?

Defender: X
Village: x

Quantity: 0 0 10261 0 0 0 739 910 117 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 10261 0 0 0 739 910 117 0 0 0
----

Quantity: 0 0 10596 0 0 0 685 846 117 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 10596 0 0 0 685 846 117 0 0 0

----
Defender: x

Quantity: 1600 1600 600 400 800 900 600 600 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1600 1600 600 400 800 900 600 600 0 0 0 0

-----

Quantity: 0 0 11520 0 0 0 670 768 117 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 11520 0 0 0 670 768 117 0 0 1

----
Attacker: X
Village: X

Quantity: 3339 12063 0 3251 0 0 127 248 0 0 0 0
Losses: 926 3347 0 771 0 0 30 18 0 0 0 0
-------------------------------------
Defender: The Punisher83
Village: 0056 (157|601) K61

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 540 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 540 0 0 0 0

----

We all got differnt styles yes, If you want reports then Punisher can surely supply you enough.

TSE were gtting inactive at the western front, we needed some activity.:)

DeletedUser

yes, well underestimating us will be your biggest mistake, as it was when you were nomrcy, there are players in ALL tribes are not skilled, there are also players who are extremely skiled you guys have been fortunate not to meet them yet.

DeletedUser

yes, well underestimating us will be your biggest mistake, as it was when you were nomrcy, there are players in ALL tribes are not skilled, there are also players who are extremely skiled you guys have been fortunate not to meet them yet.

Unless you name your skilled players. Keep your mouth shut.

DeletedUser

I'm not filled with BS, I just post quite a bit of it ;)
If I posted the truth about everything, that wouldnt be fun would it? And it would disadvantage me and my tribe. Nobody posts the whole truth here, the trick is to interpret the posts to try and discover the truth.

I take that as a compliment though :)

Arghos, I'll give you the easy answer, theres too many to name, you just haven't met them yet :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

If that's the case...how many of these "sheep" must i kill to make my way through to the wolves?

So far...not impressed.

It's not a matter of me being "20 times" one of your players size...these guys simply suck..plain and simple really.

1 nuke to clear a village...cmon now..too easy, step it up

DeletedUser

shut up. if all you are going to do is criticize keep it to yourself

DeletedUser

shut up. if all you are going to do is criticize keep it to yourself

I'm not here to be some "sweetheart" if you HOPLOS retards want to play games and say I'm unskilled, then I'll tear every one of your "unskilled" players apart until I do meet one worthy of a challenge, and I'll congratulate him.

I congratulated Ingi59 whose only a 500k player for blocking 3 nukes and a well organized noble train. Amazing, I'm this egotistical prick to you guys...maybe it's because I hold myself to a higher standard, instead of coming to the main forums and lashing out challenges to prove how good you guys are, i simply tell you to wait till i make it to your area and then we will be seeing how confident you're in your own "skills"

DeletedUser

oh yes, making your way to us will be easy will it???, firstly you can't noble that many villages, secondly your a stupid retarded git, thirdly your nukes suck like shit, i have seen reports, and 4rth your an idiot.

DeletedUser

oh yes, making your way to us will be easy will it???, firstly you can't noble that many villages, secondly your a stupid retarded git, thirdly your nukes suck like shit, i have seen reports, and 4rth your an idiot.
5th, but still you manage too clear and noble our villages :lol:

DeletedUser

My nukes suck? they seem to be clearing HOPLOS villages fairly easily.

I didn't say I would be in your territory within a week, ill just slowly chip away and get to you.

You're beginning to sound like Vojd's pupil

I'm actually hoping he is drunk or something because his posts seriously just suck, lol.
Mattius can vouch for the slogan "Dont drink and TW"

DeletedUser

I'm not here to be some "sweetheart" if you HOPLOS retards want to play games and say I'm unskilled, then I'll tear every one of your "unskilled" players apart until I do meet one worthy of a challenge, and I'll congratulate him.

I congratulated Ingi59 whose only a 500k player for blocking 3 nukes and a well organized noble train. Amazing, I'm this egotistical prick to you guys...maybe it's because I hold myself to a higher standard, instead of coming to the main forums and lashing out challenges to prove how good you guys are, i simply tell you to wait till i make it to your area and then we will be seeing how confident you're in your own "skills"

Who has said you are unskilled? I have said you are not as skilled as you think. There is a difference.

I do not want to prove I am good. Been there, done that (not this world). Now I want to prove many people are not as good as they believe.

DeletedUser

Who has said you are unskilled? I have said you are not as skilled as you think. There is a difference.

I do not want to prove I am good. Been there, done that (not this world). Now I want to prove many people are not as good as they believe.

Oh believe me, I'm definitely good enough, you will eventually see... no worries.
Just stick around for a while.

Just because you think you proved something on another world doesn't mean crap.

I played W1 as well, been through enemy territory, done battle, fended off 500+ incomings each day. It was tons of fun back then, but this world is much different, so I'm working on getting my name well known here as well.

Seems I'm already popular.