BNL vs HOPLOS continued

DeletedUser

yes, well underestimating us will be your biggest mistake, as it was when you were nomrcy, there are players in ALL tribes are not skilled, there are also players who are extremely skiled you guys have been fortunate not to meet them yet.

Yea right, we were without a leader in that region. When the regions leader retruned which took some more weeks he left Pks a week later on. so the nukes stayed untill we found a leader who could make operations there. That was the reason why not many nukes where sent.

But you're still to mention those "good" players of your, or did yo u run out of actives?

DeletedUser

nope no need to answer that adowsy already said it all, when you meet them you will know.

DeletedUser

Side 1: BNL BNL-ET

Side 2: HOPLOS

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,403
Side 2: 2,991
Difference: 2,412

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 359
Side 2: 143
Difference: 216

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 30,397,454
Side 2: 17,724,919
Difference: 12,672,535

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,149,835
Side 2: 1,061,768
Difference: 2,088,067

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1: ~TSE~

Side 2: HOPLOS HOPLON HOPLOX

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,342
Side 2: 2,457
Difference: 115

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 7
Difference: 64

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,057,506
Side 2: 14,213,876
Difference: 2,843,630

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 613,368
Side 2: 59,850
Difference: 553,518

image.php

DUMBUMCLUM

we've been fighting for less than a week so i dont think a month is really neccesary(sp?).

DeletedUser

You better watch just tribe's twstats of HOPLON - it is much more interesting and results are 100x times more significant than those few villas

Deja vu?

DUMBUMCLUM

Im giving myself a pat on the back for the TSE stats. Only like 8 or 9 members are actually fighting the Hoplo family and we're still winning at a 13:1 ratio :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Who can't break a NAP and jump a tribe that are already statistically losing a war?

Nothing to be proud of.

If arghos had gave me the weeks warning that I asked for, then I'm pretty sure things would be very different. Didn't even have the balls/respect to do that though.

DeletedUser

Who can't break a NAP and jump a tribe that are already statistically losing a war?

Nothing to be proud of.

If arghos had gave me the weeks warning that I asked for, then I'm pretty sure things would be very different. Didn't even have the balls/respect to do that though.

keep my balls out of this please. ;)

DUMBUMCLUM

Nothing to be proud of.

Just for the record, he didnt give us more than a days warning either. it was pretty much a spur of the moment thing, but as you probably already know, us K61ers are tough cookies and we jumped to the occasion of new targets in our area:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

And who were you western TSE players warring with already?

Arghos, I sent you a mail asking a simple question. You did not even have the decency to reply and say no.

It is much easier to prepare offensively against a tribe already at war then to defend from a tribe you have been assured you have a NAP with, when you are already at war.

DeletedUser

Whats worse?

Getting kicked around by BNL

or

Getting kicked around by TSE?

GOO BNL.. run them outta the south!

DUMBUMCLUM

Arghos, I sent you a mail asking a simple question. You did not even have the decency to reply and say no.

It is much easier to prepare offensively against a tribe already at war then to defend from a tribe you have been assured you have a NAP with, when you are already at war.

We just finished kicking Spyk out of K61 and mostly out of 62, actually. It was fun.

DeletedUser

The sad thing is, I wasn't even fully rebuilt from the Sargorim campaign, that 2 weeks ban killed me there. Then when I got back, I helped take some from Spyk and hit him pretty hard a few times. And the next sad thing is, I didn't have more than a week and a half to rebuild before the NAP was instantly canceled and then I instantly began busting up HOPLOS players.

We didn't have anymore of a notice than HOPLOS did that we would be allowed to attacked you guys. We just did what we could to prep ourselves, or well...people like me just began attacking with what they had in strategic locations to do the most damage in the beginning.

Most of us from the western location have many other fronts to worry about, we just do what we can as a team on k61.

And if you asked for a weeks warning..then shouldn't you of eventually seen this coming? ... "Please give us a weeks warning before you break the NAP and start attacking...so we can please build up more defense and get defense to our front lines to make it a much tougher fight!.. Please?" No, don't happen like that. NAP = Non-Aggression Pact, that has been DROPPED, not betrayed, not tarnished, not anything else.

We didn't have any big alliance with you guys, we decided we wanted to be AGGRESSIVE, so we broke our NON-AGGRESSION commitment, seems pretty simple to me. I mean after all Arghos did do it right here in front of everybody.

DeletedUser

If NAP's were not meant to be broken, then why did the creators of the game even bother coding it into the diplomatic options, why not just have Ally's Enemy's and otherwise?

Hoplo has an NAP with ~TSE~, its a mutual pact, that serves no purpose other than a ceasefire, it cannot be taken seriously as anything other, it is not an alliance, nor a constant promise to never attack again. and if you think that your NAP with LFKD will hold as if it is a solid barrier between the two of you. then, best of luck to you all.

DeletedUser

whatever I think Hoplo knows how screwed they are. They should hurry up and run away from trouble and merge with sci or someone before all their villages get taken

DeletedUser

If NAP's were not meant to be broken, then why did the creators of the game even bother coding it into the diplomatic options, why not just have Ally's Enemy's and otherwise?

Hoplo has an NAP with ~TSE~, its a mutual pact, that serves no purpose other than a ceasefire, it cannot be taken seriously as anything other, it is not an alliance, nor a constant promise to never attack again. and if you think that your NAP with LFKD will hold as if it is a solid barrier between the two of you. then, best of luck to you all.

Very good point about the LFKD, I can't wait to see how long that lasts before they begin noticing how easy of targets HOPLO players are, first they will clean up the mess of their abandoned villages from the perma-sitting rules going on, and then afterwards im sure LFKD will most likely jump on HOPLO like a horny computer geek on a free hooker.