Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

DeletedUser

Trycon tell us please why you did not send axes and few rams? I guess you felt you are doing something wrong as 10 minutes gone after you pressed "attack" button.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but you need to pay more attention. It's been mentioned multiple times on the forum, a long time ago. The entire tribe is here to kill time, basically.

Yes I have been paying attention.

Yes I read it many times before.

You fail to miss the point.

The fact that they are playing on this world seriously or not is irrelevant to this entire Harlos vs Trycon battle. Harlos (and others) try to throw it in his face to belittle him. I personally disdain that kind of behavior...but thats just me.

When you beat someone and say "yeah and I wasn't really trying too!" -- its pretty unsportsmanlike...actually its quite rude. It doesn't matter if you posted a headline in the New York Times "We aren't trying!" before the event...it has nothing to do with what transpired.

DeletedUser

There is a big difference between fooling around in a world while we wait for the world we want and allowing some loud Nublet with all the tactical skills of a leafy green vegitable to run his mouth and attempt to get over on us.

Trycon has been weighed, he has been measured, and he has been found wanting.

LMFAO, wanting more catapults and Horsies.:icon_razz:

Lets just say that I respect those that win...and leave it at that...without belittling their opponents.

Sure we are all guilty of talking trash, but adding the "I have a hand behind my back" is just pointless. Its a lame excuse even if its true.

DeletedUser

Well said k9burn. You are dead right. I couldn't agree with you more.

DeletedUser

ALSO. That joke about wanting cats and horsies, well.. Did it make anyone else feel depressed? I actually shook my head at the screen :( I was definately not 'LMFAO'. ;) I'm off to bed night ladies

DeletedUser

There is a big difference between fooling around in a world while we wait for the world we want and allowing some loud Nublet with all the tactical skills of a leafy green vegitable to run his mouth and attempt to get over on us.

Trycon has been weighed, he has been measured, and he has been found wanting.

LMFAO, wanting more catapults and Horsies.:icon_razz:
That is not something extraordinary what happened. So you are screaming too loud. And please do not repeat in every post that you are waiting for next world. Probably you will wait for long while setting would fit all your wishes. And you will be forced to play this world "not seriously". :lol:
I doubt in that upcoming world you will be happy if you would not have someone like Trycon around :)

DeletedUser

That is not something extraordinary what happened. So you are screaming too loud. And please do not repeat in every post that you are waiting for next world. Probably you will wait for long while setting would fit all your wishes. And you will be forced to play this world "not seriously". :lol:
I doubt in that upcoming world you will be happy if you would not have someone like Trycon around :)

We will of course have just what we want in settings in the one of the next two worlds. We also invite you, trycon, Bad santa and all the rest of the SK Douche Bags and anyone of you who doubt us to join us there and see what "Playing Seriously" really means. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It means w30 might be empty if your advertisiment will be proper.

DeletedUser

Angacam has a history of making excuses and saying he could be doing better than he is, but...

Hey angacam btw :p

Tarion

When you beat someone and say "yeah and I wasn't really trying too!" -- its pretty unsportsmanlike...actually its quite rude. It doesn't matter if you posted a headline in the New York Times "We aren't trying!" before the event...it has nothing to do with what transpired.
Can you point out where he's done this? The only time I've ever noticed the "I don't care about succeeding" line, is in regards as to why he hasn't restarted, and why he's continuing to try to defeat Trycon, despite the initial clearing and cat-ing. In other words, in response to all the =SK= loving forum trolls who have said things like this:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=2790500&postcount=1

DeletedUser

Can you point out where he's done this? The only time I've ever noticed the "I don't care about succeeding" line, is in regards as to why he hasn't restarted, and why he's continuing to try to defeat Trycon, despite the initial clearing and cat-ing. In other words, in response to all the =SK= loving forum trolls who have said things like this:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=2790500&postcount=1

Here:

I know he thinks he was progressing. While I dodged, dodged, dodged and planned, rebuilt, recruited.

Even in a world where we aren't taking it seriously, we will show you all exactly how planning and succeeding works.

The bold part could be taken out and it would still carry the proper meaning. The only reason for it was to belittle Trycon. Perhaps he deserved it...but I just find that rather untactful.

DeletedUser

Here:

The bold part could be taken out and it would still carry the proper meaning. The only reason for it was to belittle Trycon. Perhaps he deserved it...but I just find that rather untactful.

How is it untactful. He stated a fact. The fact is that we aren't serious here. That is what makes it funnier that we crippled the army of a top player who's head got too big.

DeletedUser

How is it untactful. He stated a fact. The fact is that we aren't serious here. That is what makes it funnier that we crippled the army of a top player who's head got too big.

It wasn't Trycons head, it was everybody elses.

DeletedUser54374

Yes I have been paying attention.

Yes I read it many times before.

You fail to miss the point.

The fact that they are playing on this world seriously or not is irrelevant to this entire Harlos vs Trycon battle. Harlos (and others) try to throw it in his face to belittle him. I personally disdain that kind of behavior...but thats just me.

It's the truth, harlos is not trying, so get over it. He even said so himself earlier. He does not like this speed, as it is too slow for his preferences. For a guy who's not trying, he didn't do so bad huh?

Trycon got the bad side of the deal because he will be playinng this world when w32 comes out, but harlos will not. Harlos decided to do this because trycon was acting foolish, and did not listen to him. Harlos told him that there's no point in attacking him, and he did not take his advice, so this was inevitable.

Harlos wins, end of story :icon_razz: And he got the last word of this event. :)

DeletedUser

Trycon tell us please why you did not send axes and few rams? I guess you felt you are doing something wrong as 10 minutes gone after you pressed "attack" button.

Please tell me you read the past few pages. If not, then that's that. If so, :icon_rolleyes:

Trycon said his :axemen: were somewhere else so he had to send those :lightcavalry::lightcavalry: and :cata::cata: to meet Harlos' :spear: :axemen::swordsman::cata:.

DeletedUser

It's the truth, harlos is not trying, so get over it. He even said so himself earlier. He does not like this speed, as it is too slow for his preferences. For a guy who's not trying, he didn't do so bad huh?

Trycon got the bad side of the deal because he will be playinng this world when w32 comes out, but harlos will not. Harlos decided to do this because trycon was acting foolish, and did not listen to him. Harlos told him that there's no point in attacking him, and he did not take his advice, so this was inevitable.

Harlos wins, end of story :icon_razz: And he got the last word of this event. :)

Heh...there is nothing for me to get over. I didn't lose any LC.

I think Harlos is an excellent player that did well given the situation. I'm just saying the remarks are untactful.

Whenever someone says "I'm not really trying" --I immediately think..."yeah right...thats my excuse too". Its a lame saying and doesn't buy you any PnP points. Killing 550 LC + cats does :)

I guess its all a matter of PnP style. For me its lame, for others I guess they get to pump their chests a little more. Its nothing more than self-importance.

DeletedUser

There have been more posts started about =sk= by players outside of =sk= such as harlos than by =sk=.

players such as harlos making the threads. It gets tiresome reading them all when players are also saying stop making =SK= threads. It just makes these forums doubly bad.

1. Players make threads about attacks on =SK=

2. players then start making threads about =SK= and how they should shut up.

But its the players who arent in =SK= who really need to stop posting. Trycon was not the player copming on here bragging about hitting harlos

Wow harlos did some nice damage, and i am sure it will knock the player back a bit, But many are doing nice hits and most are not making a forum thread about every single conversation or attack made against them.

Even though this was back a ways, I had to reply. You do know that Raven started atleast 70% of the threads on =SK=?

harlos

Whenever someone says "I'm not really trying" --I immediately think..."yeah right...thats my excuse too". Its a lame saying and doesn't buy you any PnP points. Killing 550 LC + cats does :)

The difference is, I came to this world, specifically telling everyone that matters to me that I wasn't here to stay. If I said it only after he cleared me, then you are fully right in your thoughts. But I was saying it from day 1. Edgey10 is a prime example - he went to Ham!!! because ####. wasn't going to play the world and Ham!!! was. So seriously, end it.

DeletedUser

Interesting read. I would however like to add that this is not so much Harlos's trumpet that should be being blown here but #####'s. Props to whoever coordinated it, but a tribe can own any player with the right coordination--this is just proof of that.

As for not trying, I can't judge that since I am not sitting beside him in RL. For all those noobs jumping on a bandwagon to talk about how they know what is going on, please refrain. It is posted. Conclusions are fairly simple to read.

Can we change this thread title to Spam war, Harlos fans vs. SK fans?

xyziz

gah dam sleep. I miss 3 pages of fun, oh well, time to go digging :D

I thought "Failed" means something like rimmed or caught with troops at home. How many time needed to rebuild 550 LC? 3 or 4 days? It could be called "Fail" if Trycon has not troops for now. So actually it does not look like a complete fail if he still has troops. That is ordinary story how offensive player has been cleared with lot of support that defender recieved from tribe.

I see many players plays almost every world. Almost the same story happened in w14 in the beginning.
related post
Later there was a suicidal attack with all troops cleared.
I guess Trycoon has many chances to repeat that cruel story :axemen:
related post #2
To prevent flaming I would want just clarify purpose of those links:
related post#3
He got a lesson. And next time he will not send headless attacks :)

Everyone can be nobled. Trycon and Harlos have the same chances. This time one guy has won. He even created a thread :)

It would be interesting what SK will do with it :) Probably nothing and that would be right. What you can to do with a village full of troops :)

Yay, someone challenges me !!

Firstly, he sends the LAMEST attack possible, the most valuable troops at this stage (LC) with the slowest unit he has.

Secondly, after being taught by Pervis how to cat train, he sends 105 catapults in THE SAME attack. which even if harlos did not dodge would have only taken farm to lvl 5.

Thirdly, you say How many time needed to rebuild 550 LC? 3 or 4 days? Now, sure this would be possible with lvl 20 stables, and lvl 30 all res, but considering how unlikely it is he has all this, it would take about 6-7 days to re-train these. Also, you have to consider the effect on farming. So he sends 550 LC to somewhere he gets no resources from. Theres fail #3, HE now has 550 less LC to farm with, which means he has to focus on re-training LC, and will not be able to keep upping his smithy to get his nobles. Setting him back well over 1 week. (Unless he decides to be noob and farm with what he has, and just focus on academy rushing, which would just be even more of a fail)

moving on...

when i am reading this it sounds to me as if some people think harlos defeated that army all by himself. i admit that this support was coordinated very well. but it haven t been his troops on his own he would have lost to 1 player. theres no mention here about anyone else helping trycon to attack harlos.

so he underestimated your friends or tribe harlos. and made a big mistake by attacking on that long range and killing of his lc. but by no means would i dare to say harlos > trycon .

I will address the parts i highlighted.

Firstly, this IS Harlos' tribe. So we consider all our troops to be his. It is HARLOS that decides who we declare war on (unless ofcourse we are declared on) and our tribe has been hand-picked by Harlos. So yes, Harlos defeated that all by himself. He chose the right members to join his tribe, he organised the time to have support land, he did everything except send the supports.

Secondly, there is mention by Harlos somewhere of people helping Trycon. Whether he was scared of harlos and organised them to do so, or they just seemed to notice the point drop and wanted a piece of some action. But yeah, there were people closer than Trycon trying to cat/farm him.

Finally, I can go digging if you wish, but there are posts of Trycon saying he did not know the gap for when there were no attacks, this gap Harlos realised, and he organised everything to bed done. Trycon just merely fell into a trap, which could have been easily avoided if he did not try to cat a player that was 1 - not playing serious and 2 - not attacking him.

Now, since there are so many idiots who think that we/Harlos are using "we are not playing w30 serious" as an excuse of some sort, i will kindly ask you all to take note of this, which is a screenshot from our skype.

nameoftribepm2.png

Note the DATE, before w30 was out.

Now if you still want to say it is an excuse, find a brick wall and start banging your head against it, It will most likely increase your IQ.