Chaos Victory?

DeletedUser

ok I need you guys to help me out I'm alittle confused. changing your name means you lose ok I got that. So goh beat ou, kea beat nw someone had to beat kea cause ther name changed odd has changed theres 3 or 4 times so they have lost stfu changed so they lost fail changed so they lost. That leave goh so they have not lost but are in the worse shape of really losing right now, not sure that worked out very well.

stellro

W14 has seemed dead full stop Pas for sometime.

Think back 6-12 months - would such a demise of a tribe going from top 3 to 7 and falling pass with such a minimal dent???

Humour is not the only thing thats been lacking....hopefully we can change that matey!

However - a Chaos victory??? - I see 23 players still in GOH - and Im not going anywhere - neither is Sylb or Dou and the others who remain in GOH for the right reasons, to succeed or die for a group of people you believe in and care for.

I hold no malice for members who have gone to seek sanctuary in FOE (as I know in time you'll be at the forfront to bring down Chaos when the time is upon you :)) A special mention to Orlpup & Sheng - don't be a stranger guys (and keep feeding forum info!!!) :)

Ive not been active since November 13th - thats all about to change - i'll happily be going over the trenches in due course and Im sure we'll have some fun and remain a thorn in your side for many moons to come....we may not win....but we will have a good laugh in the process. I'd rather be rimmed (not that way!!) than bow out quietly.....

In seriousness I was due to quit for my new commitments RL - but this has been an injection of liberation....to my fellow tribe members - lets have some fun!!!

Yours truely,

A very much de-stressed Stellro :)

p.s. - as I look at my member list - I only see green lights with 2 sits for genuine reasons - how many of our enemies can say that....we may not be many but we are active :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

umm........you can't see dead people von...unless you're dead yourself. You can see dead bodies, but not dead people......

DeletedUser

"he's alive".

I am talking about Metaller.

so rumors of his demise are not true.
I thought he'd gone to greener pastures.

As for VH of late I think he's on holiday or something.

I hear Dean is running things now.

DeletedUser

"he's alive".

Dean has ALWAYS been running things.

DeletedUser77270

couldnt agree more i guess:)

Seriously, I post one joke and suddenly the whole world goes up in flames :p

If GOH is so confident that they are the best fighters, why do they turn defensive about EVERYTHING so quickly? :lol:

DeletedUser

They turn defensive as its the only thing they can do.

Even one of the best fighting machines the world had ever seen was crushed by the overwhelming numbers of the barbarians.

Were the barbarians as good as the romans. Not in a million years.

Anyone who knows history knows this.

So do not brag about how good you are.
To be honest your just a bunch of rabble who had to band together because you were so bad.

If you were so good then you would have taken the offer of one on one.

We are still waiting.

DeletedUser

They turn defensive as its the only thing they can do.

Even one of the best fighting machines the world had ever seen was crushed by the overwhelming numbers of the barbarians.

Were the barbarians as good as the romans. Not in a million years.

Anyone who knows history knows this.

So do not brag about how good you are.
To be honest your just a bunch of rabble who had to band together because you were so bad.

If you were so good then you would have taken the offer of one on one.

We are still waiting.

LOL, maybe the southern GOHs can claim the gangbang card, but the GOH k20, k21, k22 cannot :p and is it just yous vs the old KEA

DeletedUser

As I see it GOH is still alive and kicking. We will fight till the end and as seeing many Chaos and FOE members are going inactive we will see what happens.

Deleted User - 832139

As I see it GOH is still alive and kicking. We will fight till the end and as seeing many Chaos and FOE members are going inactive we will see what happens.

erm RDA we heard this quote from you 6 months back and it would seem you have lost the larger % to RL than us ... and yes it sucks but is a factor of the game .. but the lads warring you have not left the game so do not look for a change in strategy from us or the loss of pressure :)

DeletedUser

Seriously, I post one joke and suddenly the whole world goes up in flames :p

If GOH is so confident that they are the best fighters, why do they turn defensive about EVERYTHING so quickly? :lol:

my post was a reply to a post of VH on why i don't come often here and posting lol:icon_razz:
as for the CHAOS victory...oh we already know that sooner or later GOH will die:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

"he's alive".

yeah that's not true. but as some know i am 4 years now in university and if i need to get my degree soon i must study hard cause i will certainly need at least 3 more years lol:icon_confused: and that sucks lol. but i am still here:icon_razz:

Deleted User - 832139

yep RL in the long time scale of this game throws us all some hard choices to keep going or to quit .. some of us "stick it out" and get past these RL things .. we see good players and some good friends leave us ... shame but due to the time scale of these games it is a factor all tribes have to deal with like it or not :(