Chronicle's of w54 by Heftys Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My boy was feeling a little down because all of you were picking on him so I came to join this game of his and help him out a little. Could you all please take it easy on him so he won't lock himself in the basement all night again?

A WAR DECLARATION

First things first:

My son is constantly talking about this war he is fighting. So I thought I'd come here and make it official:

Me and my boy are going to declare on tribe BARBARIAN!!!

Here is the stats so far:

US: 8 :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen: :axemen::axemen:
Them:0

We plan on making it much worse in the very near future.

NOW ON FOR THE W54 PREDICTIONS:

PUNCH

The worlds best war tribe from what I hear! I was looking at my boys diplomacy map and while I think his war against the grey villages is quite admirable I believe with PUNCH being the war tribe in this world they should go for an even bigger target! So, my prediction is that they will declare war on whatever that tribe marked in purple is. They surround them on all sides!! :icon_twisted:

Looking at PUNCH's diplomacy map is like staring into a barrel of grape Kool-Aid! So being the warmongers they are I'm sure they'll start attacking that sea of purple or even that mass of light blue instead of those few red villages he pointed at on the map.

Hefty told me that he could only noble grey villages or if someone helped him he could take a red one with a little luck. But my first prediction in this world is PUNCH will attack that sea of purple being the non huggers they are!

A NEW POWER

Studying my boys tactics I've come up with a solution to make the next super power. He told me the key to this game was not troops, as most people think, but, morale. So I'm going to stay at 126 points and invite all the noobs around me to the tribe. At this point we will be an impenetrable force!:scout:

I realize that ZOMBIE is already trying to employ this tactic, but, I think with the advice of my son I could do it even better! I never would have thought of not building troops and inviting noobs would win a war, but Hefty and ZOMBIE are still around, so, I expect it must be a good idea.

Then once I've achieved super power status Act1 will be begging us to merge but we are going to follow suit with every other tribe and merge with WIN instead. Everyone else is merging with them, why not us?

Then Act1 will run in here mocking everyone for merging and hugging until someone outs them for attempting the merge first and they slink back in their holes for 2 weeks until a similar situation crops up again.

TBD will likely defend the merge as they seem to be in favor of top tribes bringing in a bunch of noobs to try to increase their profile but their posters are mostly just incoherent ramblers that never say anything, so, Pactli comes to the 'rescue' with his usual walls of text. For the love of GOD, sum things up! You don't need a 1000 word essay every time you post!

Then after Act1 slink back in their holes the PUNCH trolls will come out in force instead of preparing for their war against the purple tribe. After an evening of lively posts Calmir and Valth will finally post enough incoherent crap that has nothing to do with what Pactli says that he finally gives up posting. But on the bright side I don't have to stare at any more of his posts or my head will explode.

Then Maker comes on to defend the honor of his tribe, but, I don't even need to tell you how terrible that goes. Once we realize we are in his tribe we strongly reconsider our position. However, Teacherman is no where to be found so we are stuck in our tribe with Maker. Our only shot now is to hope they weren't dumb enough to give him a leadership position.

In the mean time both ZOMBIE and PUNCH will come on the forums flaming the new merger while their leaders are in game pming me asking if I'd reconsider and merge with them instead of WIN.

Then, while everyone is arguing on the forums for two weeks, they forget to log into the game, and it causes the world to mass barb, except for pwallace who has resurfaced and brought Hung back to power! Now that the world is mass barb Hung has finally found a war they can win and take the world by storm! :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Bloodhood then comes on and posts a bunch of pompous crap about how he just got busy and couldn't lead anymore on this world (as he does on every world) and writes a novel on how this world went. He then respawns in the newest world and nominates himself for best leader -- again.

DeletedUser

Incoherent? Maybe if you do not have the intelligence level to understand what has been written.

Thank you for the compliment though. I do so enjoy feeling smarter than people. ^^

Edit: I am confused though... Hefty was flamed recently? I thought it was just Valth and Pactli snipping at each other the last day or so? D:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98416

I hope noone in punch or especially hefty wont mind me saying this....

BUT i fell of the chair laughing at this!! :D:D:D:D:D:D looooooool

DeletedUser

no, no, no

once everyone barbs the world will be mine. fear my spear nuke!

DeletedUser97654

Papasmurf2.jpg

Deleted User - 3135

Bloodhood then comes on and posts a bunch of pompous crap about how he just got busy and couldn't lead anymore on this world (as he does on every world) and writes a novel on how this world went. He then respawns in the newest world and nominates himself for best leader -- again.

I haven't quit... I had exams :/ Half of them are now finished. The real world will always come over tribalwars, and having been a student every year since I've played tribalwars, yes it has been a trend. Not sure I've ever writen a novel on the subject of a world though, I once started writing a short history on w6, that I never finished, but it was well received. I've also never had the pleasure of nominating myself as the best leader, so I will just take this as a sign of being threatened... invisibly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I haven't quit... I had exams :/ Half of them are now finished. The real world will always come over tribalwars, and having been a student every year since I've played tribalwars, yes it has been a trend. Not sure I've ever writen a novel on the subject of a world though, I once started writing a short history on w6, that I never finished, but it was well received. I've also never had the pleasure of nominating myself as the best leader, so I will just take this as a sign of being threatened... invisibly :icon_wink:

See! Pompous crap!

Between this, the Act 1 attempted merge and the response to this thread Zac 2 deleted, it looks like I'm on a roll already.

Deleted User - 3135

See! Pompous crap!

Between this, the Act 1 attempted merge and the response to this thread Zac 2 deleted, it looks like I'm on a roll already.

Except from what was essentially a joke at the end I'm not sure how you would say any of what I just wrote was pompous.

But if it makes you sleep better at night then write it off as such if you wish.

DeletedUser

Haha, good stuff. I feel obligated to write a block of text now :).

DeletedUser

See! Pompous crap!

Why didn't I get a reply for my comment?

That is really not fair. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.