Chronicle's of w54 by Heftys Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Looks like you were doing well and using our stay small strategy. Too bad you had to take an account from glad that someone else did all the work or I could probably get you in with us.

Staying small strategy? This time your argument doesn't make sense at all mate;)

How was I staying small, when I was outgrowing everything in my area before I switched accounts to get closer to punch? I started on the rim, over a month later then hefty restarted after getting rimmed, and I was 60k bigger then he is, eventhough the first 2 weeks after starting this world solo I was still inactive only logging in during weekends and my slow growth the first 3 weeks got me farmed when I got active again by someone with 2 villages that were both double the size of my only village. I ended up with both his villages though and he was still active even after I got them. Something else?

DeletedUser

Staying small strategy? This time your argument doesn't make sense at all mate;)

How was I staying small, when I was outgrowing everything in my area before I switched accounts to get closer to punch? I started on the rim, over a month later then hefty restarted after getting rimmed, and I was 60k bigger then he is, eventhough the first 2 weeks after starting this world solo I was still inactive only logging in during weekends and my slow growth the first 3 weeks got me farmed when I got active again by someone with 2 villages that were both double the size of my only village. I ended up with both his villages though and he was still active even after I got them. Something else?

If you're using hefty as a benchmark for being good you are certainly still a noob. I guess you convinced me. I'll get you an invite as soon as the tribe us up and running. Just be prepared for a lot of cyring mails from bloodhood.

DeletedUser

I used 'everything in my area which had a headstart on me, and was active for the first 3 weeks of me playing while I wasnt' as a benchmark.

I was just trying to point out that even with that inactivity and later start, I still outgrew my area, and players more core-oriented then me. You can not compare the size of my zoapham account with the size of any other player in punch(or any other core tribe in this world) because they all started this world earlier then me(or even much earlier then I got active). You can only compare my account with other accounts that started around the same time as me. And thats what I compared myself with, and to top that I even compared myself with a player(hefty) that also started 2 months before I became active on a 1k account surrounded by 4-8k players. But my main point was and still is that I outgrew my area easily.

DeletedUser

So you outgrew everyone that got rimmed from the core! That means you are slightly less noob than all the noobs on the rim. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Our recruitment standards are similar to zombies. If you are slightly a noob and can spend 20 minutes reading a guide to answer a quiz you're in! You already convinced me. No need to pad your stats!

DeletedUser

Most ppl on the rim join worlds later, that doesn't mean that they were rimmed. But don't worry, I'll start in the core of the next world I join, come find me there.

It is difficult arguing with you, gotta admit that, but that doesn't mean that your arguments make any sense though.

DeletedUser

Its difficult to argue with him because he makes no effort to form a real argument with real points that make sense. He doesn't make any sense and so can't really be said to win an argument. Good for entertainment value though.

DeletedUser

The reason why you are having difficult arguing with him is you are trying to argue with him. ^^

DeletedUser

Its difficult to argue with him because he makes no effort to form a real argument with real points that make sense. He doesn't make any sense and so can't really be said to win an argument. Good for entertainment value though.

Doesn't make sense? This from the guy that takes the top point per player tribe and merges with a tribe that had nobled an innactive account and nothing else? And you take pretty much their whole tribe? hahahahaha.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I got the skypes of the leaders of this world. We're going to have a major diplomatic discussion. I'll post it in a few days! Watch at wait world 54!

DeletedUser

+1 for this post in general:)
and i feel honored, what did i do to get a mention from Heftys dad:D?

DeletedUser

Doesn't make sense? This from the guy that takes the top point per player tribe and merges with a tribe that had nobled an innactive account and nothing else? And you take pretty much their whole tribe? hahahahaha.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I got the skypes of the leaders of this world. We're going to have a major diplomatic discussion. I'll post it in a few days! Watch at wait world 54!

Your arguments are senseless with no real facts or evidence just whatever comical reply you can think of at the time.

And I merged a tribe? O.O

DeletedUser

Guys, No need to mention anyones mom, however angry you are or to prove any point..
Also, Valth dont get overboard with this. I think Warham did not meant it in literary sense..
I am an Asian, and know that some kind of jokes which may be taken in lighter way in some parts of World, might be too much sensitive for people in some regions.

DeletedUser98416

well all i will say is try to make a peace guys...really... its not nice thing that u mentioned his mother... if u said it to me or someone else (who is christian) we wouldn't bother it cus we all take it as joke ofcourse... but i think u shouldn't joke like that with muslim ppl cus some things are sacred to them and even if u only wanned to tell a joke, they take it as insult...

Also Valth... i understand ur anger but...
calmir said:
Overreaction much?
I would expect someone ur age behaves more mature...their joke may be childish but no offence ur answer wasnt mutch different at all...
come on guys! i am 16 and am i the only one around who is trying to behave mature? (expect calmir...but he also knows to flame sometimes):icon_redface:
i think u should make an apologie to eatch other and make a peace...like this thing never happened...i think anyway, cracker will come here and delete all this posts that were off-topic and give us all infractions...
going2killu said:
Oooh, someone hit the wrong button with Valth :lol:
no offence but this isnt funny at all...this looks very sad...
kcthegreat said:
Guys, No need to mention anyones mom, however angry you are or to prove any point..
Also, Valth dont get overboard with this. I think Warham did not meant it in literary sense..
I am an Asian, and know that some kind of jokes which may be taken in lighter way in some parts of World, might be too much sensitive for people in some regions.
tis...and also hi kcthegreat...i love asians... in fact jacky chen is one of my favourite actors :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would expect someone ur age behaves more mature...their joke may be childish but no offence ur answer wasnt mutch different at all...
come on guys! i am 16 and am i the only one around who is trying to behave mature? (expect calmir...but he also knows to flame sometimes):icon_redface:
i think u should make an apologie to eatch other and make a peace...like this thing never happened...i think anyway, cracker will come here and delete all this posts that were off-topic and give us all infractions...

You don't know how old I am, so your comment is rather presumptive.

In any event; Valth was clearly overreacting. If he took such offense to Warham's comment then he should have reported the post rather than go on a tirade of abuse in such terrible language.

DeletedUser

Valth, I'm sorry if I offended you in such a way. I did not mean to. I was just making fun with Lanky. Your name was just the first name that popped to my mind when I made the joke, not because I can't stand you, or because I wanted to put you down, no, simply because you have a respective forum presence and I just chose your name randomly. I did not mean harm to anyone in any way, so as said before, I'm sorry if I did.

And blackrider, what difference does it matter if you are muslim or christian? You should always respect your mother. Just because I make a joke about it doesn't mean I don't respect anyone's mother. Jokes are not to be taken seriously. I just took something which in most minds is pure or chaste, and put it in a sexual context to make a contrast and also because it had nothing to do with the rest of my sentence, simply because it sounds irrational to most. There is nothing personal or serious about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.