Circle of Hope

DeletedUser

Yeah

He has been mailing his members saying that basically the war is won and -MM- is going down :3

DeletedUser

i forsee an western power jumping on the swat FAmILy (thought youd like that dave) before long.

I think I stated this before.. but if we get involved it'll be due to your continued attacks on our members. You guys have players like Orich that when they noble a farm and see an incoming farming run feel the need to send multiple attacks at the farming player... it's not exactly 'jumping' when your tribe is doing the provoking. I saw someone in your leadership refer to the attacks as something in the past.. 2 hours before we got more incoming.

I don't even know what to say about the nobling patterns of some of your players and why they want to noble into southeast K33 either, but it sure doesn't look friendly when you add it up with the attacks.

DeletedUser

I think I stated this before.. but if we get involved it'll be due to your continued attacks on our members. You guys have players like Orich that when they noble a farm and see an incoming farming run feel the need to send multiple attacks at the farming player... it's not exactly 'jumping' when your tribe is doing the provoking. I saw someone in your leadership refer to the attacks as something in the past.. 2 hours before we got more incoming.

I don't even know what to say about the nobling patterns of some of your players and why they want to noble into southeast K33 either, but it sure doesn't look friendly when you add it up with the attacks.

from what i see -SWAT- has no pressence whatsoever in k33 ?

DeletedUser

from what i see -SWAT- has no pressence whatsoever in k33 ?

C'mon now randy. After all the lectures you've given to multiple tribes about having control over your members you're now gonna act like you're unaware that a cops member just nobled into K33?

DeletedUser

indeed. i dont know the full story due to my inactivity in recent weeks but why would SWAT intentionally intise another world power? they arent stupid. maybe due to your position with MM they thought this may of been an act of aggression? my instant reaction when attacked is to attack back. troops can be rebuilt and egos repaired. diplomacy always takes longer to resolve issues... but it does resolve them. you cant hold a grudge forever.

we all know that you (and id guess your tribe) are not fans of our tribe due to, on the most part, the constant blazing of each other on the forums. silly attacks and stupid mistakes (using the word "provoking" implies something that here isnt) would provide a good reason/excuse to jump on our other fank.

nobling patterns are intrepreted as you want to interpret them. if they arent taking phat farms of phat villages then they are just growing.

once again, excuse any lack of information, ive been out the loop since all this kicked off.

DeletedUser

we all know that you (and id guess your tribe) are not fans of our tribe due to, on the most part, the constant blazing of each other on the forums.

Actually I expected to have nothing more to do with your tribe for quite some time after I left NiNi, til the players I'd been attacking joined you.

nobling patterns are intrepreted as you want to interpret them. if they arent taking phat farms of phat villages then they are just growing.

Ummm.. when you noble a village in the heart of a tribe you're already provoking, it's not too hard to interpret it.

DeletedUser

C'mon now randy. After all the lectures you've given to multiple tribes about having control over your members you're now gonna act like you're unaware that a cops member just nobled into K33?

i said -SWAT- but ok 1 village hardly would call that not friendly.

DeletedUser

i said -SWAT- but ok 1 village hardly would call that not friendly.

That's funny, because you have players that attacked us over nobling far less aggressively. I mean.. you guys aren't even hiding it when you make a satellite village like that. It's a pretty standard war tactic. If he had any other villages within a say... 30x30.. or even if your tribe did(or even on the continent), it might not look so suspicious.

And I did say the continued attacks on our members play a big part in how things look to us. I mean it's not like we're thinking 'golly gee, they say they aren't attacking us, these incomings must be a bug! submit a ticket someone'

DeletedUser47572

Daz you might as well bang your head against a brick wall mate its generally less frustrating and easier on the brain that talking to them.

They interpret what they like as they like ignore what is inconvenient, rather like the mail I posted yesterday no response to it whatsoever as they suddenly realised oh no we are wrong yet again.

DeletedUser

Daz you might as well bang your head against a brick wall mate its generally less frustrating and easier on the brain that talking to them.

They interpret what they like as they like ignore what is inconvenient, rather like the mail I posted yesterday no response to it whatsoever as they suddenly realized oh no we are wrong yet again.

Yea I'm still looking forward to that response.

DeletedUser97381

rather like the mail I posted yesterday no response to it whatsoever as they suddenly realised oh no we are wrong yet again.

dave, that mail hardly changes anything, we never said you intended to hit us right now. The fact of the matter is you did say you would hit us if phat did and you did change us from ally to nap without telling us ... that you intended to finish up your wars, war MAL and then CCH and then SWAT doesn't make a difference. Arguing about this is pointless, each of us will keep saying what we've been saying all along, that's why there was no response to your post, not because we think we were wrong :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

They interpret what they like as they like ignore what is inconvenient, rather like the mail I posted yesterday no response to it whatsoever as they suddenly realised oh no we are wrong yet again.

You mean kind of like how one of the reasons they declared on you is for an account I'm sitting because they believe it's being sat by an -MM- player? Wonder they never commented on that either...

DeletedUser97381

You mean kind of like how one of the reasons they declared on you is for an account I'm sitting because they believe it's being sat by an -MM- player? Wonder they never commented on that either...

there were other attacks from MM members, someone told us (or me I don't remember rly :icon_redface:) that that account was sat by MM, attacks being around the same time, it made sense. So I apologize, I had that one wrong. happy daz? doesn't make any less of the other issues ... and like I said in the declaration, it wasn't really the reason we declared ...

DeletedUser

You mean other than your players attacking tribes that -SWAT- leadership is claiming to not be attacking? Mass recruiting and lack of any real control ftw!

we havnt recruited in ages but daz think what you want it should be apparent by now what you sau makes no odds to us.

real control really ? ok ill agree again daz makes you happy now ?

DeletedUser97381

those matters have already been dealt with and we've been in contact with jeff about them, you coming on here and keep repeating that isn't really contributing to anything and is very off-topic.