Circle of Hope

DeletedUser

those matters have already been dealt with and we've been in contact with jeff about them, you coming on here and keep repeating that isn't really contributing to anything and is very off-topic.

Oh really? Seems you forgot to keep me in the loop then.

DeletedUser

CCH and CCH2 just declared on us as well.

For any other tribe this would be demoralising.

For the Mayhem Makers?

All of our Christmases just came at once!

Please rid them quickly Fanged :icon_biggrin:

But on the real war...good luck to both sides :icon_cool: <<<<<cool face again :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

No-one is going anywhere fast unknown. I reckon when their first op lands they'll take 15-30 vills, then when we launch an op maybe the same, maybe a bit less since they've had time to stack and only have that front. Like I said early in this thread, this will be a long, drawn-out war.

DeletedUser91488

i agree with Fanged, its going to be very long as both tribes have depth of villages to call upon support, unless of course it turns into one of these tribal gangbangs lol

DeletedUser

i agree with Fanged, its going to be very long as both tribes have depth of villages to call upon support, unless of course it turns into one of these tribal gangbangs lol

LOL...i'm starting to like the sound of this more :icon_cool:

DeletedUser47572

xshahzad it is very difficult to actually create a gang bang for several reasons mainly due to the world settings.

DeletedUser

Phat could either start a world war or start a 1v1 war with Bush. It's truly up to them at this point. After that CCH has a few options but are obviously best suited to jump in on the gang bang against -MM-. That is questioning their own personal interests, not -MM-s.

Good luck to -SWAT- on this, it seems you kinda got the short end of the stick on the alliance and -MM- recruiting the NiNi players that -SWAT- should have taken in or nobled out after the war was complete (not to mention that random -MM- player in -SWAT- territory before war was ever declared).

DeletedUser47572

Phat could either start a world war or start a 1v1 war with Bush. It's truly up to them at this point. After that CCH has a few options but are obviously best suited to jump in on the gang bang against -MM-. That is questioning their own personal interests, not -MM-s.

Good luck to -SWAT- on this, it seems you kinda got the short end of the stick on the alliance and -MM- recruiting the NiNi players that -SWAT- should have taken in or nobled out after the war was complete (not to mention that random -MM- player in -SWAT- territory before war was ever declared).

SWAT got told about the players being recruited and agreed to them.

Random MM players were always in K27 it was SWAT that merged yet another tribe into their FAmILy. So if anything they moved into MM territory, as they did encroaching on area that we held and nobling our farms.

So they didn't get the short end of anything whatsoever, they have instigated this entire action against us based on deception, the mail for example that they started the war over when I post the full mail they conveniently go silent for nearly a day when they do return its a "oh you said you would attack us hypothetically in the future thats the same" not literally but more or less what they are saying.

So no idea what you are talking they didn't get the short end of anything at all, and yes good luck they are going to need it.

DeletedUser

SWAT got told about the players being recruited and agreed to them.

Random MM players were always in K27 it was SWAT that merged yet another tribe into their FAmILy. So if anything they moved into MM territory, as they did encroaching on area that we held and nobling our farms.

So they didn't get the short end of anything whatsoever, they have instigated this entire action against us based on deception, the mail for example that they started the war over when I post the full mail they conveniently go silent for nearly a day when they do return its a "oh you said you would attack us hypothetically in the future thats the same" not literally but more or less what they are saying.

So no idea what you are talking they didn't get the short end of anything at all, and yes good luck they are going to need it.

firstly you never told us about you recruiting ex-nini players dont make me go back through skype and find the talk we had which was after you recruited them so dont lie dave.

as for k27 -MM- had no pressence in k27 before they merged with OWO or if you would prefer recruited from OWO :icon_rolleyes: so infact it was you on both occasions who recruit in our k's.

as for the famous mail it clearly states you saying you will or would like to attack cch then if phat attacks -SWAT- you would jump in yu should of never wrote such things if you didnt we would not be where we are today dave i do not understand how you writing that mail somehow it can be our fault ?

but either way none of that really matters now we are at war and need luck ? were winning dave you need the luck my friend :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

as for the famous mail it clearly states you saying you will or would like to attack cch then if phat attacks -SWAT- you would jump in yu should of never wrote such things if you didnt we would not be where we are today dave i do not understand how you writing that mail somehow it can be our fault ?

I seem to recall fireeyet telling me to talk to you if you Phat was interested in diplomacy just after NiNi fell. Just who had you intended on warrring if you wanted diplomacy with us all that time ago? Of course I had to direct him to leadership as it's really not my call.. but you were way ahead of them on the diplomacy train. I mean, there's really only 2 targets for you to pick from of decent size in the north nowadays.. He even mentioned something about how if we signed diplomacy we'd see your 'true intentions'. Guess we saw either way.

DeletedUser

but either way none of that really matters now we are at war and need luck ? were winning dave you need the luck my friend :icon_razz:

an isolated inactive player surrounded by your FAILNESS in a K that you own.......You have one BAD ASS TRIBE:lol:

stats mean nothing in the beginning, success is measured by long term stability/activity and continued noblings.

DeletedUser

I seem to recall fireeyet telling me to talk to you if you Phat was interested in diplomacy just after NiNi fell. Just who had you intended on warrring if you wanted diplomacy with us all that time ago? Of course I had to direct him to leadership as it's really not my call.. but you were way ahead of them on the diplomacy train. I mean, there's really only 2 targets for you to pick from of decent size in the north nowadays.. He even mentioned something about how if we signed diplomacy we'd see your 'true intentions'. Guess we saw either way.

daz we could of easily grown even with being allied with phat and -MM- i really dont understand what you are trying to get at.

an isolated inactive player surrounded by your FAILNESS in a K that you own.......You have one BAD ASS TRIBE:lol:

stats mean nothing in the beginning, success is measured by long term stability/activity and continued noblings.

a account that is sat 24/7 and as our attacks are landing no skill was shown on your part no snipings whatsoever so really who the fail now what are we so bad now cause were winning ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

an account that was shredded by sedit not days before you attacked it, hmmmmmmmmm

another tribe for you FAILNESS?????

DeletedUser

an account that was shredded by sedit not days before you attacked it, hmmmmmmmmm

another tribe for you FAILNESS?????

they nobled no villages looking at the stats are you telling me -MM- does not know how to dodge ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

they nobled no villages looking at the stats are you telling me -MM- does not know how to dodge ? :icon_rolleyes:

look at the ODD gains noobcake

plz, you know you checked out the profile before you launched. don't act so naive.

DeletedUser

look at the ODD gains noobcake

plz, you know you checked out the profile before you launched. don't act so naive.

still not answering my question why didnt you just dodge nukes ? and seriously 300-400k od and you say that shredded ? and resorting to insults is really petty and childish tbh.

DeletedUser

noobcake, lol
what an insult for this drama filled forum thread.

we did dodge nukes there Randy, we killed all the trains/nukes+nobles.
700k of ODD i believe, maybe i'm reading the stats wrong.......unless you declared/launched on the 17th.
ah, nope it was the 19th.