Circle of Hope

DeletedUser

we havnt recruited in ages but daz think what you want it should be apparent by now what you sau makes no odds to us.

real control really ? ok ill agree again daz makes you happy now ?

Player Action Date/Time Points
Crazy Scorpo Left 19th March 2011 - 20:11 236,722
Ultimateace Left 19th March 2011 - 00:11 183,978
massdistruction Joined 17th March 2011 - 12:12 439,555
penguin desert Left 17th March 2011 - 12:12 111,831
tartarin1 Joined 17th March 2011 - 12:12 250,131

hmmm apearently 4 days is an entirnety:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Player Action Date/Time Points
Crazy Scorpo Left 19th March 2011 - 20:11 236,722
Ultimateace Left 19th March 2011 - 00:11 183,978
massdistruction Joined 17th March 2011 - 12:12 439,555
penguin desert Left 17th March 2011 - 12:12 111,831
tartarin1 Joined 17th March 2011 - 12:12 250,131

hmmm apearently 4 days= forever:icon_neutral:

so we kicked 2 people and ?

also the 2 that joined were from our academy so really pointless try at a flame.

DeletedUser

those matters have already been dealt with and we've been in contact with jeff about them, you coming on here and keep repeating that isn't really contributing to anything and is very off-topic.

Whether or not you deal with them has little to do with you knowing what's going on in your tribe, and who they are attacking. Which was my point.. you don't. Otherwise why deny any attacks during a time when your members were attacking? I'd think that if someone came to the PnP and said your tribe was attacking, it might just give you a tiny hint. And since one of your members brought us up as potentially being involved as some sort of gang bang, it's very on topic to refute the picture being painted of poor little -SWAT- being victimized should such a situation happen.

Maybe if you guys quit bringing up our potential involvement in your war in your thread you can focus on the issues at hand.. just a thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CCH and CCH2 just declared on us as well.

For any other tribe this would be demoralising.

For the Mayhem Makers?

All of our Christmases just came at once!

DeletedUser97381

Maybe if you guys quit bringing up our potential involvement in your war in your thread you can just focus on the issues at hand.. just a thought.

Maybe if every other post here wasn't made by you, it'd make it easier :icon_razz: I joke I joke ...

and honestly, noone was bringing phat up, until you did (granted you quoted randy's skype msg that dave posted, but still) ... I honestly don't see phat joining the war and if it did, it wld almost be a separate war, I mean the border we share is pretty small

and besides, who knows what wars would follow that ... the whole thing could turn into a world war :lol:

@fanged Merry Christmas <3

DeletedUser

and honestly, noone was bringing phat up, until you did (granted you quoted randy's skype msg that dave posted, but still)

i forsee an western power jumping on the swat FAmILy (thought youd like that dave) before long.

Surely you don't believe he was referring to Plague(who it appears there's already fighting with) or Bush(whom you don't even border...) then?

DeletedUser

Fireeyet - you're being awefully nice, polite and friendly to Mister Dazrield. Not perfect, but far nicer than usual. I struggle to think of a reason for this ^_^ I wonder if you suddenly discovered a great love for your neighbors Phat who you have been flaming for weeks now you decided to declare on -MM-? Perhaps that is it ;)

I tease, I tease :p

DeletedUser97381

me nice?! NEVER!! LIEZZZZ

@daz, I meant you were the first to talk about it, sure disrus said that but you said and I quote "quit bringing up our potential involvement", which implies we've been talking about it over and over ... or did I misunderstand? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Thanks <3

God damn do I love war.

Dave loves it more though. I swear he gets an almost sexual satisfaction from launching trains.

DeletedUser47572

I'm hard

No other implication taken it is a reference to hard man as in airborne warrior elite jump on top of you type of hard.

DeletedUser

@daz, I meant you were the first to talk about it, sure disrus said that but you said and I quote "quit bringing up our potential involvement", which implies we've been talking about it over and over ... or did I misunderstand? :icon_redface:

You did continue it when you kept replying. You're arguing over the color of an orange after I told you it's orange. No reply was needed that I'm aware of when I state that your tribe is attacking when it is.

DeletedUser

Oranges can also be yellow or green depending on their stage of life :D