Circle of Hope

DeletedUser

noobcake, lol
what an insult for this drama filled forum thread.

we did dodge nukes there Randy, we killed all the trains/nukes+nobles.
700k of ODD i believe, maybe i'm reading the stats wrong.......unless you declared/launched on the 17th.
ah, nope it was the 19th.

well if it is 700k od then you obviously didnt do that much of a good job as you couldnt of dodged much.

Swans1981

firstly you never told us about you recruiting ex-nini players dont make me go back through skype and find the talk we had which was after you recruited them so dont lie dave.

as for k27 -MM- had no pressence in k27 before they merged with OWO or if you would prefer recruited from OWO :icon_rolleyes: so infact it was you on both occasions who recruit in our k's.

as for the famous mail it clearly states you saying you will or would like to attack cch then if phat attacks -SWAT- you would jump in yu should of never wrote such things if you didnt we would not be where we are today dave i do not understand how you writing that mail somehow it can be our fault ?

but either way none of that really matters now we are at war and need luck ? were winning dave you need the luck my friend :icon_razz:

Neither MM OR SWAT had a presence in K27, the only reason you are there now is through very heavy recruitment.

DeletedUser

well if it is 700k od then you obviously didnt do that much of a good job as you couldnt of dodged much.

if i must go into detail for yooh.......
sedit although they are a small tribe, did something lost in todays world of millisec trains. they used single nukes with nobles timed together to form a nice solid train. now you can dodge these nukes all you want, but you'll lose villages if you do Randy.

i don't know why anyone has ODD, we just need to dodge our way through tw life.

DeletedUser47572

Since when was dodging everything good play god almighty if you think that you are going to fail so hard when start our ops.

All your gains are coming from one isolated player who just held off another tribes assault which you must have known about you have them listed as allies along with CCH and a nap with rim. Oh no I have a spy actually got 3 now. You also know that she is heavily pregnant and on and off frequently so there is little stability on the account even if it was sat 24/7 there is only so much sitters can do.

So yes you fail yet again couldn't put better than root

Noobcake

DeletedUser

Dodged NOT

Well I can tell you that Starlethe was sat for the past 2 weeks, Drunk was also watching the whole area and begging for support from someone he was begging others to take out as he was too afraid to do it himself.

The nice dodge you did today was in between 2 nukes and you left your walls down for the second one - TY, saved me 1.5 nukes clearing and nobling that.

Have a nice day, and keep up the good work lying. I know as I have reports and mails from all the attacks and chats with star and Drunk.

Swans1981

Rob, Sedit didn't noble any villages because I killed their nobles and nukes.

And what do we know.. two days later, SWAT and COPS go after the same target - a player whos left the game. The account wasn't active 24/7 - the reason i told you this was to play tricks on you.

We killed a shitload of nukes and trains just using her defence.
Unfortunately, no snipes were made.. which isn't really my fault. And some abysmal tagging by one individual messed up the rest for us - which is how you got your villages - notice that the troops in those villages were in other villages.

You claim to be winning, but who wouldn't? You made an op - which we didn't even see coming - on a continent where we have 2 players in - compared to about 25 of SWATS?
The account was being sat.. so what did you actually gain? except for a few false stats to start the war off with and a shedload of dead nukes.

Edit: To add, you were even using COPS accounts to do the op against us with. A 200k noob he nobles barbs doesn't know how to send a t train, let alone 2 nukes a second before it. - Yet claimed to not even know anything about the op.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Guys come on, we went so long with a generally respectful thread - discussion is fine but lay off the insults ;)

DeletedUser

Neither MM OR SWAT had a presence in K27, the only reason you are there now is through very heavy recruitment.

no dan we did have a pressence so dont lie mate we had pressence there before -MM- recruited you all.

as for all the your a nub bla bla bla it really shows how immature you all are but seriously in that case your losing to a bunch of noobs :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It appears I was correct.

-SWAT- take an early lead with 20 conquers to 2. Against a quitted account, but that quitted account still had people tagging the attacks etc so still counts fully. Let's see if they keep their momentum as the war continues.

DeletedUser

you're right Randy, yooh are winning and i have the proof.

charlie-sheen-winning-resized-600.jpg

DeletedUser

Rob, Sedit didn't noble any villages because I killed their nobles and nukes.

And what do we know.. two days later, SWAT and COPS go after the same target - a player whos left the game. The account wasn't active 24/7 - the reason i told you this was to play tricks on you.

We killed a shitload of nukes and trains just using her defence.
Unfortunately, no snipes were made.. which isn't really my fault. And some abysmal tagging by one individual messed up the rest for us - which is how you got your villages - notice that the troops in those villages were in other villages.

You claim to be winning, but who wouldn't? You made an op - which we didn't even see coming - on a continent where we have 2 players in - compared to about 25 of SWATS?
The account was being sat.. so what did you actually gain? except for a few false stats to start the war off with and a shedload of dead nukes.

Edit: To add, you were even using COPS accounts to do the op against us with. A 200k noob he nobles barbs doesn't know how to send a t train, let alone 2 nukes a second before it. - Yet claimed to not even know anything about the op.

dan it is not our problem the tagging was messed up all that counts for us is we took a decent amount of villages some nobles took 50 hours to land you could of done something about it you didnt that is your problem mate.

Swans1981

Yeh and im not saying otherwise,

just dont go bragging about something which we could do very little about.

That Op was clearly planned before hand, and included about 400 attacks on Star's acc, just two days after the Sedit attacks which 17 of their members took part in too.

Coincidence?

DeletedUser

It was our fault the account was not adequately defended. No-one elses. Certainly not -SWAT-s. We should not be suprised that an enemy exploited a weakness - it made tactical sense and we would have done the same.

If we are confident we can win, which I personally am, we need not be upset about an 18 village lead. In about 2 weeks time 18 villages will be pocket change.

DeletedUser

It was our fault the account was not adequately defended. No-one elses. Certainly not -SWAT-s. We should not be suprised that an enemy exploited a weakness - it made tactical sense and we would have done the same.

If we are confident we can win, which I personally am, we need not be upset about an 18 village lead. In about 2 weeks time 18 villages will be pocket change.

agreed:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I am going to bed.

Congratulations to -SWAT- on earning an 18 village lead in Day 3 of the conflict, pulling ahead nicely.

Congratulations to -MM- on making them pay for it was 3 million ODD worth of dead troops.

Goodnight all ^^

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: -SWAT-, Cops
Side 2:
Tribes: -MM-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 434
Side 2: 362
Difference: 72

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 4
Difference: 63

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,936,603
Side 2: 2,933,957
Difference: 2,646

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 620,495
Side 2: 36,154
Difference: 584,341

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: -SWAT-, Cops
Side 2:
Tribes: -MM-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 128
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 3
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 875,024
Side 2: 993,619
Difference: 118,595

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 221,731
Side 2: 25,705
Difference: 196,026

chart

Swans1981

Let's not scew stats since you were nobling our inactives BEFORE the war.

Atleast when dave shows stats he shows them truthfully.. Sigh.

DeletedUser

Let's not scew stats since you were nobling our inactives BEFORE the war.

Atleast when dave shows stats he shows them truthfully.. Sigh.

no offence dan but if your tribe is stupid enough to let us noble there players well again that is your own fault not ours i see a pattern happening here :icon_rolleyes: