Clamju vs =RES=

deadsocks

I wasn't online yesterday, so I missed the important and world-shattering moment this happened. To say I am shocked by this would be an understatement. It's just changed the way I'll think about this world, and in fact all worlds... I am no longer sure which direction to take my life in.
Please keep us all updated on this... disturbing... issue. If there's one thing that is for sure, it's that no matter what happens, W24 will never be the same again.

DeletedUser

Those who think this is just a April Fool's day prank are so naive.

DeletedUser

Lol

:icon_surprised: why are you all so gullable?
it was aprils fools!!!
be more careful what u say here aswell
enemies can read this

DeletedUser

This statement proves it is no more than an April Fools :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: =RES=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,998
Side 2: 7,559
Difference: 2,561

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 244
Side 2: 216
Difference: 28

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 47,894,682
Side 2: 69,756,553
Difference: 21,861,871

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,368,471
Side 2: 2,118,232
Difference: 250,239

image.php

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

9 a month. Real progress, right there. No doubt this fierce war is why you had to ally all them 'distractions'. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser68103

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,998
Side 2: 7,559
Difference: 2,561

image.php

Side 1: 244
Side 2: 216
Difference: 28

image.php

Side 1: 47,894,682
Side 2: 69,756,553
Difference: 21,861,871

image.php

Side 1: 2,368,471
Side 2: 2,118,232
Difference: 250,239

image.php

:icon_rolleyes:

You are winning by 28 war conquers (nothing to brag about. especially with total number as low as 250's) and losing by 2500 total conquers...... /Im not impressed by this at all

DeletedUser

I'll be honest, i'm not happy with the progress either :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

You are winning by 28 war conquers (nothing to brag about. especially with total number as low as 250's) and losing by 2500 total conquers...... /Im not impressed by this at all

well considering that,, the 2500 more conquers is on nobling ANYTHING not =res= .. im not suprised considering =ttd= are bigger

DeletedUser68103

well considering that,, the 2500 more conquers is on nobling ANYTHING not =res= .. im not suprised considering =ttd= are bigger

Im not a tard. I know they were on anything. Im not saying this makes them the winning tribe. Im just saying yall's small lead is nothing to be proud of

charshaun

Ahem *cough cough*

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,890
Side 2: 1,436
Difference: 454

image.php

Side 1: 147
Side 2: 82
Difference: 65

image.php

Side 1: 17,686,800
Side 2: 13,701,890
Difference: 3,984,910

image.php

Side 1: 1,443,838
Side 2: 786,559
Difference: 657,279

image.php

DeletedUser

the war is longer.. we may have had our main op at the start so this is in fact a unfair comparison.

DeletedUser

the war is longer.. we may have had our main op at the start so this is in fact a unfair comparison.

Oh. You mean that one inactive TTD guy, right?

:lol:

Kind of sad that RES runs out of steam after one 'main op', wouldn't you agree?

DeletedUser

Since some of you want to play the game......

Kind of sad it took TTD 5 months to do an op in their home territory. :lol: Considering they have 5 hours noble trains and the majority of RES have to go 200+ hrs.

DeletedUser

Yeah, kinda funny that Sherry. But hey, we'll keep nobling our barbarians in our corner of the world :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Since some of you want to play the game......

Kind of sad it took TTD 5 months to do an op in their home territory. :lol: Considering they have 5 hours noble trains and the majority of RES have to go 200+ hrs.

They still got literally 50% more conquers than you did, in the last 3 months alone. According to Wizdom, earlier, that's a sign of being the 'winning side' :icon_eek:

Oh, did I mention they're achieving all this with quite a few less members than RES? Do the math: +50% growth, with roughly -20% members. That, with a grand total of 0.5% war-losses. Now, that means either of two things:
1. TTD are ridiculously good
2. RES are ridiculously bad.

Take your pick, mighty RES. :lol:

(Also @ 'home territory', there's this thing, usually referred to as the 'stacking' of villages. With defensive troops. A lot of them. Takes a lot of skill to keep those villages in empty-territory alright, so that's definitely a good indicator of RES' prowess. :icon_eek:)
((And we haven't even started on the SA/DH issue yet. I mean, can anyone seriously consider them enough of a threat not to NAP, but to ally them!? By god, how the mighty have fallen. Then again, maybe this is an indication that the mighty weren't so mighty after all, hm?))
(((But hey. At least you dropped the family, right? Took a year and some, but you beat Wizdom at it. If we are to believe his rhetoric about the sister-tribe that shares 5/6th of their tribal tag :lol: )))

Last edited by a moderator: