Clamju vs =RES=

DeletedUser

I can vouch for the fact that noble/nukes are a pain in the jimminy (cant I Rukoh?) The only fun you have with defending them is stacking to the brim, or getting a nuke/noble to land just after the last one to kill off a full offensive vill

DeletedUser68103

I can vouch for the fact that noble/nukes are a pain in the jimminy (cant I Rukoh?) The only fun you have with defending them is stacking to the brim, or getting a nuke/noble to land just after the last one to kill off a full offensive vill

I like your avatar :3

DeletedUser

Certainly, certainly. Then again, you aren't sniping my non-nuke trains either, so it's mostly laziness on my part :icon_razz:

The Great 1One1

And Siimon once sent a noble a day to the same village for almost three weeks.

This can still work out for the best because [insert face-saving reason that actually just digs a deeper hole for myself and for my tribe for supporting such a ridiculous move] and it also means he cares enough for the tribe to send, even if he doesn't care enough to try to time it at all. Token gestures; we accept them.

DeletedUser

Lvl 20 alone takes over 10 hours.

I didn't say it was 'good', I said it was irrelevant. The loss of efficiency between a 10hr train and a 1s train is marginal when working with noblenukes, especially if the attacks are backed by nukes landing intermittently. The trooploss involved more than makes up for the 'sniping' opportunity. That, and 1s trains can be sniped all the same, so even there profit is marginal. Just because you do not use noblenukes, or time them 'properly', does not automatically mean that other means are useless by default.

@Kriid; learn2read, I didn't claim it was a great move, 'kay thanks.

Feel free to think that people 'suck' whenever they have an instant where they don't feel like timing. Will do a lot of good to your arrogance. :lol:

My arrogance feel awesome those day,but thanks for caring for is good welling:icon_biggrin:

dont try to fool me or take my post out of context,you indeed came in here and tryed to arg about the fact is move was good,that it could have a secret goals,ect ect,Infact,you made a fool of yourself,and you now try to twist it the other way around.

I rest my case,people can do mistake,people can fails,I do it too sometime,Like I told you,KK did once something horrible on me,and I more then once lauched a few horrible attack on him,but none of us have flamed each other for it,the main difference is,If KK would post something horrible lauched by myself,I really Doubt Wiz would come in here trying to justify my imcopetance or my lazyness,there just you in here who are arrogant enought to try this kind of silly move..:icon_rolleyes:

So you now got 3 choice,you go back to your corner,or youl flame for my spelling,or youl try semantic maybe..wich one the mighty Rukoh will choose o_O

DeletedUser

'Secret goals'? :lol:

I think you should start paying closer attention to what people are actually writing. I said, quite clearly, that a 10hr noblenuke train occasionally did little harm. Gee. What a fool I must be. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm sure the Almighty Kriid should be hailed in the future as the Authority on Any and All Noble Sendings. :lol:
Because, of course, Kriid is never lazy. :icon_rolleyes:

Semantics, spelling or corner, indeed. It seems your PnP has merely run out of steam, if you're reduced to saying 'I know best, you are trying to rationalize a move that cannot possibly have merit'. In my country, we call such a thing 'close-minded'. :')

DeletedUser

I should avoid to tell you how we would call you in my own country,but its kinda less fancy:icon_wink:

edit:you could also learn to read yourself,I said myself that I do lazy stuff and weirdos move sometime,but I also claimed my leader would not be fool enought to defend me and try to pass those move as a *good move*..that's all...

DeletedUser

I should avoid to tell you how we would call you in my own country,but its kinda less fancy:icon_wink:

edit:you could also learn to read yourself,I said myself that I do lazy stuff and weirdos move sometime,but I also claimed my leader would not be fool enought to defend me and try to pass those move as a *good move*..that's all...

I said, quite clearly, that a 10hr noblenuke train occasionally did little harm.
Little harm. *good move*. Little harm. *good move*. Do you see a difference, here? Or does French not have such differentiation?

My earlier wording was along the lines of 'marginally less useful'. As opposed to *good move*.

Shall we go back to the reading issue, again?

DeletedUser

Reply #2:

Just because you're close-minded, does not automatically make me a fool. Again; who made you the authority? You're not bringing any arguments to the table. The only thing you say, and keep saying, is 'You're a fool to defend this'.

Those kind of statements are equal to 'this country is shit', and 'all foreigners are lazy'. No explanation, no argument, nothing. Useless rubbish.

DeletedUser

Reply #2:

Just because you're close-minded, does not automatically make me a fool. Again; who made you the authority? You're not bringing any arguments to the table. The only thing you say, and keep saying, is 'You're a fool to defend this'.

Those kind of statements are equal to 'this country is shit', and 'all foreigners are lazy'. No explanation, no argument, nothing. Useless rubbish.

Just because you aint agreing with me does not automaticly make me a close-minded.....stop using double standart...

and whatever the way you choosed to use to defend that said move,Im pretty sure we can agree that you did defended it...so reading Issu?I dont think so..

Rukoh said:

I actualy doubt I once insulted someone on this forum about where's he's from,that you and your little friend style,not mine...as for close-minded,I can assure you im kinda the opposite of it.

@Bo-John-bo :Iz lol'd hard :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser68103

KK once did something horrible on me to :icon_cry:

I feel so ashamed :icon_redface:

I had a similar experience with Rukoh.... my n' sully have bunk beds and well.... We all know what about when you put sully and rukoh together.....

Bo-John-bo

You quoted me, but Kriid replied to my post first. Therefore you were too late :)