Clear! v Nomad War Stats

DeletedUser74275

Especially since(I can't remember which one of the two it was) he or FFE already said that you deserve respect for sticking by mike and never said anything racist.

the reason i am out of clear! today, is because of khare really...his accusations and our short tempers for each other got us out of clear!

were good friends now

the racism thing was a low blow, no need to say someone was being racist, there was comments, but there was on both sides, im not lying to anyone.....it got heated, but it was never blatantly racist, people stretch and skew to see what they want to see

end of the day, clear! got some members not too fond of me and mike in their council, first opportunity to get rid, they did it....hence the posts from dronning iben etc saying it was the best thing ffe and anom had ever done........

im very loyal warham, it has been my biggest failure and biggest hinderance in this world, i have stayed loyal to bigyellajeep throughout the accusations of him spying for t4h, i proved my innocence there....i stayed loyal to mike through all the racism nonsense...which ultimately got me thrown out of clear!

i stayed loyal to IWTBA through his supporting of his old duke ivanthefirst, which ultimately cost us our NAP with clear!

and il stay loyal to anyone who i see good in....its how i am, i dont follow what other people believe just because of hear say, im not a sheep, i like to know the facts, theres some two faced people in this world, its a game so its part and parcel of it, but my loyalty will always be with mike and my friends until im rimmed

thats how i want to play it and im glad i did, my services for clear! are now forgotten and might as well never have happened, but they wouldnt be exactly where they was if it wasnt for me and a few of my team....

this world needs a change, clear! are a bunch of bullies - yes that sounds childish, but it isnt, theres no fitting word for what they do, they recruited the biggest players in the world, then they send 100's of nukes and thousands of incommings at one player, guess who wins?

lets see how good they are when their roster starts to thin out a bit

the panic threads and private messaging about me and mikes relationship, lol....the just get out of tribe requests for the players not wanting to be clear! anymore....just funny!

a fair fight will be had, and world 26 is far from over, put your champagne on ice, for santa khare is coming and he's got a sack full of goodies :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

youre terrified.......you know the racist card was pulled as a trick to turn players against mike, [ally]COLD[/ally]

Uh yeah..... pulled by khare, which was I believe what anom was saying.

"Seeing as this all began supposedly due to you and mike being racist him and all the Turks"

Nice try though - keep spinning. Can't wait for the next flounce :lol:

DeletedUser35787

Huh? I never said you guys said anything racist, I was giving the reason that this whole mess happened. Khare accusing you and mike of being racist.

Talk about flipping stuff on its head...

As usual it's me who has to deal with the crap that everyone else causes...

DeletedUser

Uh yeah..... pulled by khare, which was I believe what anom was saying.

"Seeing as this all began supposedly due to you and mike being racist him and all the Turks"

Nice try though - keep spinning. Can't wait for the next flounce :lol:

Umm i read that conversation on your forums at the time it wasnt racist, it was more of an overblown debate.

Though i love how your trying to downplay paolo by calling him racist honestly how low can you go?

DeletedUser

Umm i read that conversation on your forums at the time it wasnt racist, it was more of an overblown debate.

Though i love how your trying to downplay paolo by calling him racist honestly how low can you go?

I have never called paolo a racist - please point out to me where I have.

I have called Mike a racist. His posts were consistently mean-spirited and bigoted - I believe DFF posted a sample of some of them recently. Bottom line though - mike is always going to deny this and some of us know what we saw. So there's never going to be a winner in this particular argument.

DeletedUser35787

the reason i am out of clear! today, is because of khare really...his accusations and our short tempers for each other got us out of clear!

were good friends now

the racism thing was a low blow, no need to say someone was being racist, there was comments, but there was on both sides, im not lying to anyone.....it got heated, but it was never blatantly racist, people stretch and skew to see what they want to see

end of the day, clear! got some members not too fond of me and mike in their council, first opportunity to get rid, they did it....hence the posts from dronning iben etc saying it was the best thing ffe and anom had ever done........

im very loyal warham, it has been my biggest failure and biggest hinderance in this world, i have stayed loyal to bigyellajeep throughout the accusations of him spying for t4h, i proved my innocence there....i stayed loyal to mike through all the racism nonsense...which ultimately got me thrown out of clear!

i stayed loyal to IWTBA through his supporting of his old duke ivanthefirst, which ultimately cost us our NAP with clear!

and il stay loyal to anyone who i see good in....its how i am, i dont follow what other people believe just because of hear say, im not a sheep, i like to know the facts, theres some two faced people in this world, its a game so its part and parcel of it, but my loyalty will always be with mike and my friends until im rimmed

thats how i want to play it and im glad i did, my services for clear! are now forgotten and might as well never have happened, but they wouldnt be exactly where they was if it wasnt for me and a few of my team....

this world needs a change, clear! are a bunch of bullies - yes that sounds childish, but it isnt, theres no fitting word for what they do, they recruited the biggest players in the world, then they send 100's of nukes and thousands of incommings at one player, guess who wins?

lets see how good they are when their roster starts to thin out a bit

the panic threads and private messaging about me and mikes relationship, lol....the just get out of tribe requests for the players not wanting to be clear! anymore....just funny!

a fair fight will be had, and world 26 is far from over, put your champagne on ice, for santa khare is coming and he's got a sack full of goodies :icon_razz:

Editing after responses now :/ what's going on with you paolo? Being co-played by khare or something :S

IF you are working with khare, I will just find it the funniest thing in the world...

As for your comment about a fair fight, I find that hilarious too... If khare is involved, there will be nothing fair about it...

DeletedUser74275

firstly, shatner says i need to make narratives about my issues and raise them to him, all in the style of allegedelly speaking rather than actual fact

and now anom says i cant edit my post to correct spelling mistakes 1 minute after posting it

im losing the plot, editing posts a few minutes after because im spelling words wrong, must be clfnoob's nukes minus rams that are feckin with my eye and hand co-ordination

oh damn, ive had to edit this one too, spank me

DeletedUser

im not racist, i just see thing for how they are, if you live near a shithole and see what goes on in the communitites around them then

ooh no not mean spirited now we cant talk down about something.

If you read what i posted properly you won't find me saying that ALL these people or ALL those people have done something

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im not racist, i just see thing for how they are, if you live near a shithole and see what goes on in the communitites around them then you woudl know about what i have posted about before, but shatner i expect your the david cameron of clear! living in your swanky house, parents pay for your private education, and the average working class are just that bit of dog shit on your shoe you scrape off and put aside.

ooh no not mean spirited now we cant talk down about something.

If you read what i posted properly you won't find me saying that ALL these people or ALL those people have done something

I love how racists hate being called racist. :lol:

Still waiting on that list of pubs that banned the England shirt because it upsets foreigners..... anytime you're ready.

DeletedUser

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2918868/Bid-to-ban-England-tops-in-World-Cup-pubs.html

The advice comes in a letter from the Metropolitan Police to pubs in Croydon, South London.
Among World Cup guidance, it suggests "dress code restrictions - eg no football shirts".

in the end it didnt happen, but still the fact that newspapers reported about that this could happen is bad enough, in the end the police just realised they couldn't control the amount of people who would kick off if it did happen.

DeletedUser

do you mind being called a twat ? because many people im sure have said that

DeletedUser74275

shatner, i went to the England v Liechtenstein game a few years back in Manchester

i went in several bars before the game, id say out of them at least 4 didnt allow us to wear England shirts or anything that shows the england emblem in the pub, we had to either reverse our tops, take off caps or put on coats and jumpers......

however Liechtenstein were allowed to wear their colours.....and a very friendly bunch too, had a few drinks with some of them

so for a country of no little more than 35,000 population, all very nice people not looking for any bother, england already qualified, playing at home, with 60,000 home fans and 140 (one hundred and forty) Liechtenstein fans just coming for the fun, tell me...whats that all about?

Political correctness gone nuts!

DeletedUser

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2918868/Bid-to-ban-England-tops-in-World-Cup-pubs.html

in the end it didnt happen, but still the fact that newspapers reported about that this could happen is bad enough, in the end the police just realised they couldn't control the amount of people who would kick off if it did happen.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/8697240.stm

It didn't happen because this is a nonsense story, only believed by people who want to believe it. Guess what - the newspapers lie.

http://liberalconspiracy.org/2010/05/18/are-police-really-trying-to-ban-people-from-wearing-england-tops/

DeletedUser

shatner, i went to the England v Liechtenstein game a few years back in Manchester

i went in several bars before the game, id say out of them at least 4 didnt allow us to wear England shirts or anything that shows the england emblem in the pub, we had to either reverse our tops, take off caps or put on coats and jumpers......

however Liechtenstein were allowed to wear their colours.....and a very friendly bunch too, had a few drinks with some of them

so for a country of no little more than 35,000 population, all very nice people not looking for any bother, england already qualified, playing at home, with 60,000 home fans and 140 (one hundred and forty) Liechtenstein fans just coming for the fun, tell me...whats that all about?

Political correctness gone nuts!

Didn't we cover this in the Clear forums? The landlords wanted a football free zone because they didn't want their place getting smashed up. That's the only reason. It had nothing to do with banning the emblem and everything to do with not having a group of louts getting tribal in their premises. To claim otherwise is rubbish.

DeletedUser

ermm you must be either really stupid or stuck in your little PC bubble to think that just becasue someone is wearing a football shirt they are going to kick off more than someone who isn't wearing a football shirt, people will still go into the pub

so please explain this one to me if you are showing a football match how can you expect a football free zone ?

if they wanted a football free zone they wouldn't show the match simple as.

If you know so much about football and the culture of football, then you would also know that if its going to kick off its not normally the people wearing colours who are going to kick off its the casual looking people so on that basis the people who would kick off are not infact the people wearing the football shirts but the people who look casual ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you. You certainly out-manoeuvered me intellectually there.

i know i did yesterday when you decided to change the subject and not answer me, some would call that childish, then again if i didnt post this bit you would say well thats what you did, so im 17 was 16 at the time of the world cup so its to be expected that i dont quite post about every sentence that i get in reply.