Congrat Balkanski As

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sorry googly, my bad, next time i will put a big *from here on we are not talking about you" sign in my posts, since obviously you can't tell you are not "you guys" see the s? it implies multiple :)
the rest of your comment is based on your failure to grasp the meaning of my posts, so i will refrain from further flaming you on it.

then your quote on me was just to flame me. which still makes you look like a bit of an idiot :icon_rolleyes:
you may wish to try reading what you post in the future - as it is not my mistake that you quoted me then tried to flame me for "me thinking you were talking to me".
also, you guys implies me and my friends as the quote applied for the whole of your post. which was still wrong in context as we just all happen to read the forum regularly :)

DeletedUser

I'm having trouble graping the meaning of all these posts in here using big words like "it" and "to". :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

OMG 2 days late start, want a cookie? And who on earth would co play someone in their own timezone? Just seems pretty pointless and idiotic. Funny that you couldn't even snipe it, and have to blaim it on you guys being offline. IT WAS A 15HOUR TRAIN!

But the support will take more than 15 hours, so imo you failed and dont post here. I am reading good discussion here.

DeletedUser

I'm having trouble graping the meaning of all these posts in here using big words like "it" and "to". :icon_sad:

you have trouble "graping"? does that mean "group raping"?? :lol:

leodegrance..... Make up your mind! :icon_confused:

you're either flaming or you're not, you're either talkinag about googly or you're not!

all i see is you saying you're not attempting to flame googly (and doing quite a bad job!) yet you're quoting him :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

then your quote on me was just to flame me. which still makes you look like a bit of an idiot
you may wish to try reading what you post in the future - as it is not my mistake that you quoted me then tried to flame me for "me thinking you were talking to me".
also, you guys implies me and my friends as the quote applied for the whole of your post. which was still wrong in context as we just all happen to read the forum regularly

ok fine. i'll explain it to you one more time. will try not to flame.

this was my post.
low blow, pretty pathetic, expected better of you
as you can see i said "a good sitter", and even if it was a good sitter i have trouble believing any sitter, no matter how good will do as well as a co-player. first of all because no sitter knows the account, owners plans, and surroundings as well as a co-player. second because both seuss and buffet were very capable players, finding someone as good as them to sit would not be easy third reason is a good player (as good as seuss and buffet) will have at least one well shaped account to take care of. it might be 10 mil points on another world, might be just a few k's here. point is most ppl will care more for their own account then for yours. sure they'll send your troops out to farm. but their attention will always be drawn by their account
in conclusion i don't understand what you guys are trying to prove here. it is obvious Buffet and Seuss's play times match. they might be from the same time zones, but hey, not EVERYONE lives off their parents money. and even if they do some of us have a life (i like to think i do)
this argument is beyond silly, the only reasons i got into it was because you were picking on a friend, and because ....i don't like valk :p

the bolded part was obviously directed at you. hence why i quoted you. i started a new line after that. new line should usually make you realize i'm somewhat changing the subject, or better yet not continuing the previous one.
the part was partly directed at you. but not only you. because you suggested a sitter. but you weren't the only one arguing over this buffet/seuss co-playing thing. valk was in it and also deadly.

the underlined part was obviously not directed only at you. you can tell that by the "you guys". now if you still didn't understand i won't bother. keep on flaming me, saying i have half a brain, better yet, go call on your tribe and have them all go flame crazy on me and improve public opinion on you even further :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

leodegrance..... Make up your mind! :icon_confused:

you're either flaming or you're not, you're either talkinag about googly or you're not!

all i see is you saying you're not attempting to flame googly (and doing quite a bad job!) yet you're quoting him :icon_rolleyes:

you dont say that mate :lol:
he will now think i asked you to post, and will attempt to flame me again for it lol
i was kind of hoping i could see how far he would go before realising he has already created a circle he cant get out of :p

DeletedUser

i know, i know, all i really wanted to post was

you have trouble "graping"? does that mean "group raping"?? :lol:

but i thought i better add to this little spat

DeletedUser

tools for now on will be available to only close friends, and people who provide me link to reports showing they rimmed
any aliases Dr. Seuss and AuskillaD use.

:icon_cry: Oh, this is so sad, I loved your tools! You are punishing all of us on all the other worlds, please won't you reconsider!

DeletedUser

the bolded part was obviously directed at you. hence why i quoted you. i started a new line after that. new line should usually make you realize i'm somewhat changing the subject, or better yet not continuing the previous one.
Last I checked, the second word of your second line was "you". So that implies that it is the same person you are talking to as you originally were. Which was me, unless that bolded part was a load of crap...

the part was partly directed at you. but not only you. because you suggested a sitter. but you weren't the only one arguing over this buffet/seuss co-playing thing. valk was in it and also deadly.

So from the second of these two quotes, you are changing the subject so it isn't aimed at me, as that is what the first line was about was it not? And the first of those two quotes, you say it was partly aimed at me. I don't think from what I have read others mentioned sitting, and I didn't mention co-playing in relation to them. So yeah, the sitting part couldn't have been aimed at anybody other than me? So really, it is a continuation of your first line, meaning that the only way the next part cannot be in any way connected is by creating a new paragraph, as your new lines stay on the same topic :icon_rolleyes:

Dude you are just talking crap again, come up with something that is actually going to work.

the underlined part was obviously not directed only at you. you can tell that by the "you guys". now if you still didn't understand i won't bother. keep on flaming me, saying i have half a brain, better yet, go call on your tribe and have them all go flame crazy on me and improve public opinion on you even further :icon_rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
I never said that part was directly only at me. However, the rest of your response had been aimed at me, and yet you are still stupid enough to try to argue that it isn't aimed only at me, after you said this:
first of all googly you take my post as directed strictly to you

The fact that you are continuing to argue that it wasn't mainly aimed at me, and yet I never said it was only aimed at me, though I could quite easily as you quoted me in the first post of this discussion, and then become more of an idiot by saying the post wasn't directed strictly at me.

DeletedUser

Last I checked, the second word of your second line was "you". So that implies that it is the same person you are talking to as you originally were. Which was me, unless that bolded part was a load of crap...

what is the plural of "you"? yeh. that's right.

So from the second of these two quotes, you are changing the subject so it isn't aimed at me, as that is what the first line was about was it not? And the first of those two quotes, you say it was partly aimed at me. I don't think from what I have read others mentioned sitting, and I didn't mention co-playing in relation to them. So yeah, the sitting part couldn't have been aimed at anybody other than me? So really, it is a continuation of your first line, meaning that the only way the next part cannot be in any way connected is by creating a new paragraph, as your new lines stay on the same topic

indeed you were the only one suggesting a sitter. but the other ones were also questioning the co-playing :) i was both explaining why a sitter would not work and why the co-playing would work. because my third paragraph was a conclusion, one that had my first paragraph as an argument.

The fact that you are continuing to argue that it wasn't mainly aimed at me, and yet I never said it was only aimed at me, though I could quite easily as you quoted me in the first post of this discussion, and then become more of an idiot by saying the post wasn't directed strictly at me.

true. you never said it was. but you took it as if it was. how do i know? simple. by your reply.

Firstly, I have yet to pick on one of that account's members. I am friends with one of the account owners - ask Will on skype perhaps?
Secondly, don't comment on people's personal life if you don't know them. For example, I'm a 17yo living on benefits, in education at the moment, in a flat by myself. So yeah - I am REALLY living off my parent's money. Quit with the real life comments and find a single bit of what you said which isn't junk.
Your conclusion (and entire post) is pretty much bullshit

your reply was an explanation of how that very thing you quoted is not true in your case. thus you took it as aimed at you, otherwise why would you defend yourself against it?

see all this argument is your failure to understand basic English, it's really quite stupid and i'm sorry i got myself involved into such childish talks, i really wish you stopped here as you can see i already stopped flaming you and am now just trying to explain to you, hopefully so that you understand how helplessly wrong you were. and what do you do?

a load of crap
Dude you are just talking crap again
and then become more of an idiot

oh one more thing
and yet I never said it was only aimed at me
You quoted me. Therefore if you weren't aiming it at me you shouldn't have quoted me.

let's see what other insults you can come up with when it's obvious your logic isn't getting you anywhere :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

the plural you isn't used anymore in english

it used to be "thee"

so :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol nanson thee might have been the plural of you once but now it's you, i checked :p

Status
Not open for further replies.