Congratulations Warstiner

• Thread starter DeletedUser26129
  • Start date

DeletedUser26129

For achieving rank 1!

Fastest grower in this world, and now rank 1 to back it up!
Dominating the world since 1986!!

Warstiner

Opponents defeated: 2.501.892 (2.)
Tribe: MANIC

590877558_c8c221e312.jpg

world-exploding.jpg

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 Warstiner MANIC 608.269 80 7603
2 Nuke on Fire -Swag 605.030 72 8403

DeletedUser

Congrats WarBunny Corporation

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why is there a need to make a thread on this topic? I don't seem to recall any threads going up for other top players. Looks like yet another attempt of attention-seeking from a group of otherwise untalented players to me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nuke on noob is nobling gifted UW vills so warstiner might have troulbe keeping it but i have this feeling Manic will raid Nuke on noob shortly.

DeletedUser

Nuke on noob is nobling gifted UW vills so warstiner might have troulbe keeping it but i have this feeling Manic will raid Nuke on noob shortly.

no nuke isnt lol..

we are having to clear them, well we all are. trust me i know just killed over 60k units of his.. though he isnt defending, so its easier yes.

none the less good job.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no nuke isnt lol..

we are having to clear them, well we all are. trust me i know just killed over 60k units of his.. though he isnt defending, so its easier yes.

none the less good job.

whats the difference with internalling although you have to clear them?

DeletedUser

just another attempt of someone sticking a feather ups someones ***..

DeletedUser

Simply amazing.

23 internals and 19 barbarians. 42 of your villages have been easy villages. Deservedly rank 1? My arse...

DeletedUser102770

C[_]

It would be cool to see someone get #1 that isn't cop[layed by 15 different people. Now thats serious dedication.

DeletedUser

whats the difference with internalling although you have to clear them?

difference is we still lose troops, please apply common sense...not like we can literally walk in with 50 axe 1 noble.

we are limited to amount of villages we can clear by the amount of nukes we have on hand. so say i have 10 nukes and somebody has 120 villages. we all know i cant clear them all by myself...and it takes roughly 7-10 days to build a decent size nuke

DeletedUser96004

C[_]

It would be cool to see someone get #1 that isn't cop[layed by 15 different people. Now thats serious dedication.

Thats genious, do your research!! and come back to me... please do!! (find out how many players play the account, and since when?, How long its been co played?, and how much there was just 1 player on the account?)

DeletedUser96004

Simply amazing.

23 internals and 19 barbarians. 42 of your villages have been easy villages. Deservedly rank 1? My arse...

Feel free to have your own opinion, and you can look at it like that. However, Many of the other rank 1's have not contributed to any tribes, have not been tested, have no war, and are co played heavility etc... (you get my point).. Warstiner has fought solidly both with offence and defence, contributed to his tribe, used nukes clearing villages for other players etc... Theres no doubt if he was purely playing his own game he could have much higher points.

DeletedUser

difference is we still lose troops, please apply common sense...not like we can literally walk in with 50 axe 1 noble.

we are limited to amount of villages we can clear by the amount of nukes we have on hand. so say i have 10 nukes and somebody has 120 villages. we all know i cant clear them all by myself...and it takes roughly 7-10 days to build a decent size nuke

While you do have to commit troops there is a huge difference between fighting an active player and clearing an inactive.

Since troops aren't building or moving every single clear can be done with maximum efficiency. Just clearing and nobling churches first means every single village in that cluster is now fighting at a major disadvantage. Then consider that the lack of rebuild means you're still just walking nukes without having to re-clear to hold ground.

Then you have to consider that clearing a nuke in a village will cost almost nothing and you're not having to deal with backtiming from that nuke.

Quite frankly common sense says that taking an inactive player, even if their troops are left in villages, is a far sight easier. Simply put while you're limited to the nukes you have in progress similar to any other player your nukes will go a lot further than those of a player who is engaged with active enemies.