Continent Discussion

DeletedUser

Why thank you.I actually lead a noob tribe that was taken down by HOT and then omnitank let me join.

On topic:Are there any good players in K65?any good tribes?Apparently Panemonium or something like that "dominates" the K right now.According to their profile:lol:

I don't know about good but im in K65. whats your ign? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't know about good but im in K65. whats your ign? :icon_wink:
lol don't worry I'm not doing so great right now.I'm really in need of some night sitting but,my tribe sucks.And you played in Who? so I think you have to be decent:icon_biggrin:

IGN: EAtMup
And you?

DeletedUser

Ah i see .Then maybe my tribe can have some fun As some one mentioned about Boom Previously i think they fell apart or is just renovating.

someone has disbanded BooM during last night
now there's sth like a reunion i guess:icon_neutral:

Cats always have fun :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol don't worry I'm not doing so great right now.I'm really in need of some night sitting but,my tribe sucks.And you played in Who? so I think you have to be decent:icon_biggrin:

IGN: EAtMup
And you?

Im not doing great either, I don't have a sitter either lol, Who? was a great tribe

you know my IGN :icon_razz:

DeletedUser77458

u dont have to play serious to do well on a .5 speed world....

I would hasten to disagree. Because of the slow speed of this world and the fast troop speed, less stress is placed on the accumulation of resources via mines and more is placed on the accumulation of resources via farming.

Lets put this into an example:

Lets say that a pointwhoring noob 400 point player has:

level 12 of each resource mine
50 spears and 1 paladin

So, by not farming and just getting resources from the mines:

Net gain of 79 of each resource per hour
Net gain of 1896 of each resource of each per day (24h)

By farming once a day:
Net gain of 79 resources per hour plus 450 resources from farming (assuming full haul)
Net gain of 2346 of each resource per day

This is 23% more net gain per day

By farming 5 times a day:
Net gain of 79 resources per hour plus 2250 resources from farming (assuming full haul)
Net gain of 4146 of each resource per day

That is a 119% increase in net gain of resources per day
Now it doesn't take a genius to work out that if a player gets twice as many resources per day, they grow twice as fast, and are able to build more troops than the other player. And some people are farming several more times a day than 5 times a day with way more troops. Activity is key in this game, and even more key when it comes to this sort of world. The resources don't come in fast so you have to make up for that by frantically farming, and you can only farm regularly if you are active. If you are not going to be active and think the world is going to be so easy that you are not going to play seriously, you should get a co-player, or you are going to fall behind the guys who are committed.

DeletedUser

I would hasten to disagree. Because of the slow speed of this world and the fast troop speed, less stress is placed on the accumulation of resources via mines and more is placed on the accumulation of resources via farming.

Now it doesn't take a genius to work out that if a player gets twice as many resources per day, they grow twice as fast, and are able to build more troops than the other player. And some people are farming several more times a day than 5 times a day with way more troops. Activity is key in this game, and even more key when it comes to this sort of world. The resources don't come in fast so you have to make up for that by frantically farming, and you can only farm regularly if you are active. If you are not going to be active and think the world is going to be so easy that you are not going to play seriously, you should get a co-player, or you are going to fall behind the guys who are committed.

Im sorry but quite clearly don't know how to farm efficently if that is your view on farming. Yes activity means you can farm more farms,
but you can also just split farming :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There's also the long build times, doesn't take much farming to get everything going 24/7.

DeletedUser77458

Im sorry but quite clearly don't know how to farm efficently if that is your view on farming. Yes activity means you can farm more farms,
but you can also just split farming :icon_wink:

This was just a basic example to show that farming gets you more resources than not farming. I feel no need to go into more complicated methods of farming as it was not needed in this example. It was simply to disprove the other players point, which said that activity and seriousness is not needed to play slow worlds.

DeletedUser

True, but with higher troopspeed you can farm more frequently in less time and due to the low buildspeed, your farm builds less resources in some time. So you either have to go further away, but you should be able ot play good enough while only spending time on a little bit less farming.

DeletedUser

i nominate K64 for the best K of the year award.
i feel the tension already.... i love it!

DeletedUser

I would nominate K54
Lot experionce in the area it'll be a long time befoe a tribe or player can take over that K.

DeletedUser

You already know K54 is the melting pot and things are cooking. :icon_cool: