Continent Discussion

pearcey92

K36
1) -3- 12,753
2)~WAB~ 5,176
3)R~N 3,377
4)Lanx 3,314
5)-=SR=- 2,813

1) Best tribe in the continent by a distance. Got some good core members very active. Almost purely from K36 although we have a couple of old friends thrown in as well :icon_biggrin:. Highest tribal average points as well.

2) Grew very fast. Yet to convince me they're anything but mass-recruiters though very low tribal average points for number of members.

3) When they were nearly all in K36 i was quite impressed but since then they have been nothing but a dissapointment.

4) Their diplomacy is on there tribe profile do i need to say anymore?? Four of their 16 players are inactive as well so i don't see them going any further in this world.

5) Seem to be a good tribe have some good players but they are to spread to be much of an attacking threat and i can't see them getting support easily.

Last edited:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thought I'd post here since we now have 2 threads of the same topic.

K44/45 Looks to be heating up.

K45,

R4KI loses a village to DwB :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

k31
1 Pest-not a mass recruit gd players farming all the tribes top members mostly
2 31-mass recruit a complete noob tribe.
3 NRT-dont know much but theu look like they suck 22 members low points and low OD
4~DSK~- also dont know much
5 SZ- has gd OD but is slowly falling in k31
overall Pest is going to take over K31 unless a new tribe moves in.

DeletedUser

I would say nobody "owns" a continent yet. Surviving start-up, recruiting enough points and taking out the small/weak tribes in the continent is just the beginning. That doesnt really prove much at this stage.

DeletedUser

I would say nobody "owns" a continent yet. Surviving start-up, recruiting enough points and taking out the small/weak tribes in the continent is just the beginning. That doesnt really prove much at this stage.

How do you define "owning a continent" then?

I'd pretty much dare to say a tribe owns a continent when they have the top 20 players of said continent. Especially in a world as this one.

DeletedUser

I would define owning a continent as being ranked 1 tribe in the continent. But also, you have to have a big difference between 1 and 2, otherwise you're not really owning the K.
Need top players too.

DeletedUser

Dae and dreamer both don't know what they're talking about :D both are noobs :D

The only time a tribe can claim that they own a k is when there's no competition left in their k and have to look for a new k to own :)

That's my definition of owning a k

DeletedUser

then i repeat now called P-CTRL is owning k31 LOL second has 4k we have 6k they have 22 vils we have 16ish

DeletedUser

How do you define "owning a continent" then?

I'd pretty much dare to say a tribe owns a continent when they have the top 20 players of said continent. Especially in a world as this one.

At the moment theres tribes rank 1 in k's because they have recruited 40-50 members there and have little or no other threats to compete with. That doesnt make them secure owners of the continent, whats to stop other tribes marching in there and completely destroying them? I would accept that a tribe has ownership of a k when they have it covered from all angles, with the ability to defend it and the ability to move on and conquer surrounding k's efficiently.

On another note, if a tribe has the top 20 players in a continent (plus however many more outside the top 20), thats too many and they will end up suffocating themselves.

DeletedUser

I can proudly say that Zero is owning k56 :) So yeh a tribe at this stage can own a continent is possible :)

I'm sure we can defend ourself from outside invader trying to destroying our rim tribe. We pretty much have everything in k56 under control. Is getting pretty boring :) just building troops and waiting for something big to happen :)

DeletedUser

UPDATE LOL
P-CTRL-same as pest(same tribe)
DSK-MASS RECRUIT
NRT-mass recruit
31 mass recruit

31 still is mainly ares

DeletedUser

Here is the definition of owning a k....

1 S.D 151.527 57
2 Chacal 37.066 32
3 =ROF= 32.660 31
4 -EmP- 22.407 20
5 ~TI~ 19.423 13

STAY DOWN!
X

DeletedUser

Here is the definition of owning a k....

1 S.D 151.527 57
2 Chacal 37.066 32
3 =ROF= 32.660 31
4 -EmP- 22.407 20
5 ~TI~ 19.423 13

STAY DOWN!
X

I would say thats more like a definition of mass recruitment in a k