Contra declares war on...

• Thread starter DeletedUser71925
  • Start date

DeletedUser71925

They always take the "<we have no name>" tag to avoid looking like mass-recruiters, but we all know who they truly are.
1089zj8.png

It is time for these barbaric people who receive support from random "No0bZ" to be annihilated.

We officially declare war on the Barbarians of W53

Disclaimer: This thread is simply for teh lulz. In fact we give them a visit once in a while when they host barbecues.

DeletedUser

There is an old wives tale that people that post pictures of 8 barbarians suck.

DeletedUser

They are my personal allies. An attack on them, is an attack on me. WARRRRR!!!!!!! SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DeletedUser71925

Calm down Jack.

And Citizen Kane? Really? That's an old-as movie.

DeletedUser198

Tell them to mass recruit around me too, i dont have many =[

DeletedUser

I keep on telling the noobs around me to join them, that way their villages become gray and invisible to the human eye. :L

DeletedUser71925

We have been talking to their duke, Barbarian Village 0|0, and he has said that he wants peace and that he'll stop recruiting. We officially said no, so expect more barbs to join the ranks.

DeletedUser

Skittlz had a similar declaration on W51. (He was known as Teh Hulk on there, declared for Marvel)
It got flamed to pieces.
With good reason :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

We have been talking to their duke, Barbarian Village 0|0, and he has said that he wants peace and that he'll stop recruiting. We officially said no, so expect more barbs to join the ranks.

Shut up. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The thread is lame tbh. Theres nothing to talk about, nothing sparks a discussion, this will end in flaming, eventually getting locked.

DeletedUser

Teh Hulk wasn't cool.

And you are? :icon_eek:
Seriously, Contra is not doing themselves any favours with all this attention-seeking :p

The thread is lame tbh. Theres nothing to talk about, nothing sparks a discussion, this will end in flaming, eventually getting locked.

You sure do live up to your forum-name. You're almost as cool as Captain Hindsight :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71925

Commandment 16. I'd appreciate if everyone read it. Oh, and the OP has a disclaimer. Something I'm pretty sure Teh Hulk never had.

DeletedUser

And you are? :icon_eek:
Seriously, Contra is not doing themselves any favours with all this attention-seeking :p

You sure do live up to your forum-name. You're almost as cool as Captain Hindsight :icon_cool:

Who cares? if it sparks some interest in the forum then its alright... What are we going to do "pretend" that premades dont exist, not talk about them atall because it might create animosity towards them? Thats so boring.. You should talk about the top tribes ... kinda what the forums are for.

DeletedUser

Skittlz had a similar declaration on W51. (He was known as Teh Hulk on there, declared for Marvel)
It got flamed to pieces.
With good reason :icon_neutral:

Don't remind me. >.< Skittlz made my job hell. :p

DeletedUser

why does someone need to make one of these on just about every world.

DeletedUser

Who cares? if it sparks some interest in the forum then its alright... What are we going to do "pretend" that premades dont exist, not talk about them atall because it might create animosity towards them?

I don't believe I mentioned premades anywhere in my post. I referred to Contra as a tribe in the way that I would refer to any tribe :|

You should talk about the top tribes ... kinda what the forums are for.

I agree whole-heartedly. What does a banal thread about declaring on barbarian villages have to do with discussing top tribes :icon_neutral:?