Contra declares war on...

• Thread starter DeletedUser71925
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Contra definitely does not want any favors from you. We will let you know once we have become desperate enough. Good day madam.

She was merely pointing out that Contra are not helping themselves in this world by showing that their PnP and forum presence will consist of spam and pointless threads. If you believe that PnP has effects in game aswell, then you will surely realize how such displays as this thread will not help your tribes reputation. If you are too arrogant to believe that anyone's else opinion matters but your own, then why did Contra make this thread? To hear their own opinion...?

I have never seen such a hideous, vile signature and avatar. Really disgusting taste in GFX, my friend. You should also try new social interaction. Conforming to the public doesn't help in all situations.

My sig and avvy has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. So Contra has created a pointless topic, and is now spamming their own topic, with off-topicness. :icon_confused:

And it isn't conforming to have the same opinion as another. Most of the time, outspoken people are actually conforming to the ideals of being outspoken, such as (not all of course) but many "goth's" and "emo's" and etc, who believe they are expressing their own opinions, but are actually following a trend, whether they realize it or not.

But anywho, before i derail a derailed topic even further. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Contra definitely does not want any favors from you. We will let you know once we have become desperate enough. Good day madam.

Zing!
emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

I'll just take my service elsewhere :):icon_eek::icon_neutral:

On-topic: this thread is fail booo! :mad:

DeletedUser

Zing!
emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

I'll just take my service elsewhere :):icon_eek::icon_neutral:

On-topic: this thread is fail booo! :mad:

Don't go too far Frail, because WHEN they fail and become desperate, they'll be calling on you :icon_cool:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
She was merely pointing out that Contra are not helping themselves in this world by showing that their PnP and forum presence will consist of spam and pointless threads. If you believe that PnP has effects in game aswell, then you will surely realize how such displays as this thread will not help your tribes reputation. If you are too arrogant to believe that anyone's else opinion matters but your own, then why did Contra make this thread? To hear their own opinion...?
And I was merely pointing out that I do not care for her favors, although a pun was intended to show a joking manner. Contra did not make this thread, a member did. If you assume this PnP is a full effort from Contra, you are the ignorant one. Do not get involved in matters that do not involve you in the first place. :icon_wink:

My sig and avvy has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. So Contra has created a pointless topic, and is now spamming their own topic, with off-topicness. :icon_confused:

And it isn't conforming to have the same opinion as another. Most of the time, outspoken people are actually conforming to the ideals of being outspoken, such as (not all of course) but many "goth's" and "emo's" and etc, who believe they are expressing their own opinions, but are actually following a trend, whether they realize it or not.

But anywho, before i derail a derailed topic even further. :icon_redface:
Does that change anything? Your signature is still repulsive either way.

You also proved my point for me in the bold portion. Much appreciated.

DeletedUser

And I was merely pointing out that I do not care for her favors, although a pun was intended to show a joking manner. Contra did not make this thread, a member did.

Every member is a representative of their tribe, whether officially or unofficially.

If you assume this PnP is a full effort from Contra, you are the ignorant one. Do not get involved in matters that do not involve you in the first place. :icon_wink:

So your of the opinion that seeing as this thread is directed at contra and barbs, only contra and barbs should post? And the rest of W53 should remain silent, on the public forums, and simply listen to the the astounding witticisms that come from contra?

If that's so, then it seems that contra merely wanted to talk yet again about themselves. The displays of arrogance and self-worth are astounding. I hope contra can back it up in game, lest they befall the same fate as every other self-hyped up starter tribe.

Does that change anything? Your signature is still repulsive either way.

You also proved my point for me in the bold portion. Much appreciated.

Your opinion is noted, feel free to go to the "rate the sig and avvy" thread if you want to discuss sigs and avvy's. I am of the opinion that this thread should be closed, as it is spam, that's my opinion. If others share it, then that's their business.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Every member is a representative of their tribe, whether officially or unofficially.
Is that relevant? Again, a member made this thread, not the tribe. Do you understand your own references? Quite a stupid remark there.

So your of the opinion that seeing as this thread is directed at contra and barbs, only contra and barbs should post? And the rest of W53 should remain silent, on the public forums, and simply listen to the the astounding witticisms that come from contra?

If that's so, then it seems that contra merely wanted to talk yet again about themselves. The displays of arrogance and self-worth are astounding. I hope contra can back it up in game, lest they befall the same fate as every other self-hyped up starter tribe.
I was referring to you jumping in between FB's and my conversation. Again, learn to understand references.

Your opinion is noted, feel free to go to the "rate the sig and avvy" thread if you want to discuss sigs and avvy's. I am of the opinion that this thread should be closed, as it is spam, that's my opinion. If others share it, then that's their business.
Your opinion is noted, feel free to contact a mod if you want to discuss the future of this thread.

You're quickly making a fool out of yourself. :)

DeletedUser

But i learned a great deal on w 51 never trust the irish they help you look like an IDIOT excuse my french.

Way to tar us all with the same brush. :icon_rolleyes:

Being totally honest though, you made yourself look like an idiot.

DeletedUser71925

I was going to say I'm about to rim another barb, but notice how we can't rim them either. Argh. In the meantime, you think about it. :D

DeletedUser

I'd expect Contra to hang around for quite some time so I won't flame. :p

...but sbymarch,you could have done a better job circling the barbs. What'd you use, Paint?:icon_biggrin:

I'm just messing with ya

DeletedUser

So far the only thing they appear to be desperate for is attention