Contra declares war on...

• Thread starter DeletedUser71925
  • Start date

eLeMeNOhPi

Crimmy! You know continuing this kind of threads ain't good for you tribe, right? :) (Nosy eLe is nosy...)

DeletedUser71925

To be completely honest with you guys, I wasn't intending this to be another attention-seeking forum. The purpose of this forum is for the "lolz". Seeing as some of you are puzzled by exactly what this means, allow me to briefly explain.

1) The average external poster will think this is spam, and they will comment on it one way or another. This is irony, and it's a pwerful tool. We weren't looking for attention, we even wrote it as a disclaimer, yet you guys couldn't see this.
2) This thread isn't directed at declaring barbs. It shows who the flamers on these forums are. You may think I'm misrepresenting my tribe, but do you really think you're doing what's in your tribes best interests?
3) There is also a snide remark at mass-recruiting tribes.

If you're going to PnP, PnP the right way. Learn to read between the lines.

DeletedUser

woop woop! contra is gaining a high oda in the external forums as well.. mwhahahahaha

DeletedUser

If you're going to PnP, PnP the right way. Learn to read between the lines.

Hitler read between the lines.

Then he killed 50% of the Jewish population.

I'll stick to reading the crap you type.

DeletedUser

Hitler sends spears and swords in his nukes...

...and wins.

DeletedUser

Abort will officially side with the barbs!
Game on Contra! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

hit did conquer europe... he got beat after being ganged by the rest of the world powers after fighting long and hard wars....
as a general deserves respect
moral point of view yes he deserved to die

DeletedUser

hit did conquer europe... he got beat after being ganged by the rest of the world powers after fighting long and hard wars....
as a general deserves respect
moral point of view yes he deserved to die

Best.
Comment.
Ever.
;]

DeletedUser71925

He created new systems of running the economy. You should read up on history if you believe he was all bad. One thing he will always be remembered for though is the blitzkrieg tactic.

DeletedUser

lolz... blitzkrieg aka lightning
he took over france in a blink of an eye(ok not so much)
if it werent for the loss in stalingrad, i am pretty sure the war would have dragged longer. or imagine if einstien(how do u spell it?) had stayed loyal to his county.. hitler would have the baddest weapon in the world
hitler really got unlucky with the war.. also he didnt start the war with america.. japan did...
i wonder how the world would be if the nazis took over...

DeletedUser71925

Dunkirk anyone? Had it not been for the British navy being close enough to rescue the 800.000 or so troops, they were all going to perish. Sure, Hitler's ideologies weren't the best, but his use of propaganda was phenomenal.

DeletedUser

Talking about Hitler here?? So Hitler must be on the dots of the thread name...

Great.

DeletedUser

he took over france in a blink of an eye

Well, that's not all that impressive.:icon_eek:

...but I agree that Hitler was a great leader but he obviously had his flaws. FFS he didn't even fit in with his idea of a a perfect race... not to mention killing his best Generals as well.

i wonder how the world would be if the nazis took over...

There'd be a lot less lawyers and bagels.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

not to mention killing his best Generals as well.

agreed that was dumb...
if i remember even stalin did that... i think its meant to show the rest of the generals humility... but it was a pretty dumb thing to do...
imagine dismissing your best baron in the tribe... there would be alot of pissed of people..

Last edited by a moderator: