Contra declares war on...

• Thread starter DeletedUser71925
  • Start date

DeletedUser71925

I don't believe I mentioned premades anywhere in my post. I referred to Contra as a tribe in the way that I would refer to any tribe :|

I agree whole-heartedly. What does a banal thread about declaring on barbarian villages have to do with discussing top tribes :icon_neutral:?

o_O Big words.

The thing is though, not just for Contra, but in almost everyones opinion (those who didn't end up with much to farm), we felt a little bereft of our right to farm. For ts reason, many people have become apoplectic. The whole thread is about getting lols. And I think it's done that. There's no need to take it seriously, and if you do, then you really need to calm down.

As for seeking attention, this is just part of some healthy competition to see who can get the most lols.

In conclusion, the reasons we declared on barbs are completely different to the normal reason of just spamming. Can't understand this? Why post in the first lace. You obviously didn't read the OP or you did, but didn't understand it. I sggest you re-read it.

PS: By you, I'm referring to the cynical posters.

DeletedUser

i thought you needed Nobles to have a war

Quick! Go to Soviet Russia and tell the government that they're missing mixilated icons named nobles!11!1!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

o_O Big words.

The thing is though, not just for Contra, but in almost everyones opinion (those who didn't end up with much to farm), we felt a little bereft of our right to farm. For ts reason, many people have become apoplectic. The whole thread is about getting lols. And I think it's done that. There's no need to take it seriously, and if you do, then you really need to calm down.

As for seeking attention, this is just part of some healthy competition to see who can get the most lols.

In conclusion, the reasons we declared on barbs are completely different to the normal reason of just spamming. Can't understand this? Why post in the first lace. You obviously didn't read the OP or you did, but didn't understand it. I sggest you re-read it.

PS: By you, I'm referring to the cynical posters.

Oh dear... Firstly Frailbeaty didn't use any big words, Secondly even if this was about getting the most "lols" you have still managed one of the more listless posts I have ever witnesses, and I've been around on the world forums since W6 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Cynicism has nothing to do with my opinion of this thread. Perhaps if this was my first time seeing such a thing, I would have found it amusing. Old joke is old. That is all.

DeletedUser

Cynicism has nothing to do with my opinion of this thread. Perhaps if this was my first time seeing such a thing, I would have found it amusing. Old joke is old. That is all.

It is my first time, and I find it very amusing. Thank you, sbymarch.

DeletedUser

It is my first time, and I find it very amusing. Thank you, sbymarch.

Ofcourse its amusing to you, because your a noob to the forums. Maybe one day you'll reach frail's status.

DeletedUser

Ok so mayb some people didnt find it funny, i didnt really find it funny either, but i dont see the need to flame them. Some people did actually find it funny, so if you dont just move along.

DeletedUser

Those annoying barbarian noobs bribed the mods to color their villages differently... who knows what else they bribed for? :icon_eek:

Disclaimer: I go to their barbecues too, no hate intended <3

DeletedUser84906

Really sbymarch?

Declaring on the barbs? Thats a pretty old joke man... and i have seen much better declarations on them :/

DeletedUser

Skittlz had a similar declaration on W51. (He was known as Teh Hulk on there, declared for Marvel)
It got flamed to pieces.
With good reason :icon_neutral:

:icon_sad: that hurt daria... I think thats you anyways :p

Teh Hulk wasn't cool.

Excuse me... hulk is teh shit :icon_cool:

Don't remind me. >.< Skittlz made my job hell. :p

Only cause i love you karma

And to clear it up yes i am skitlz lol i went away after marvel failed horribly and forgot the password for my forum account :lol:

But i learned a great deal on w 51 never trust the irish they help you look like an IDIOT excuse my french.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And you are? :icon_eek:
Seriously, Contra is not doing themselves any favours with all this attention-seeking :p
Contra definitely does not want any favors from you. We will let you know once we have become desperate enough. Good day madam.

Then why bother cluttering up the forums with it? You said yourself it's a pointless thread... attention whore much? :icon_neutral:
I have never seen such a hideous, vile signature and avatar. Really disgusting taste in GFX, my friend. You should also try new social interaction. Conforming to the public doesn't help in all situations.

Last edited: