Crash Discussion

Repinski

CRASH was doomed from the start and as everyone except them predicted, it is falling apart. Just like XiE did way back when.

DeletedUser

Well when u brag about attack small tribes like they do I guess the biggest fish in the lake is screwed when u throw it into the ocean and it finds out it is the smallest fish there.

DeletedUser

well this world is changing and soon a big change for Crash will come :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

From what I hear they are making fake agreements with alot of rim tribes maybe they are planning another huge merge?

DeletedUser

It would me cause I think they might use a rim related name like RimsWrostNightmare or RWN which should not be mistaken with their other name ReallyWeakNoobs. They aslo should not be mistaken with the old tribe and their hero Pwn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, usually has 500 rams. I do agree that 390 rams is a somewhat odd ram count; though it still is useful for breaking the walls for stacked villages.

DeletedUser

Yep, usually has 500 rams. I do agree that 390 rams is a somewhat odd ram count; though it still is useful for breaking the walls for stacked villages.

You said it right there.

i have wall breaker Nukes too for stacked villages but 390 is not enough imo

DeletedUser93993

bunker blasters must consist of a min of 500 rams.. thats effective

seth89

I guess if i said that that 3 of their Players want to Join Shock and a few others would Join Shock if i asked that would be a Bummer too right? :icon_twisted:

Edit: also the stats for us only really look bad because they stumbled accross an inactive but then again so have A|V lol

390 Rams :O Really?

What Yo Blabbering about. ;)
Rumple isn't inactive.
He killed my noobtrain. :lol:

And 390. Heh. If i waitied to build mine up My Wallbusters have 1000 rams. Overkill? I think not. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

From what I understand, the effectiveness of a bunker buster is very limited after 500 rams. Funny story, in world 50 I was actually fighting a 5.5 mil player who had 500 rams in every nuke. Was a pain to keep my walls up :(

DeletedUser

What thread is this again? Ram discussion? oh ok....:lol:

what world is this? oh right world 48.... go back to world 24 where you belong.

What Yo Blabbering about. ;)
Rumple isn't inactive.
He killed my noobtrain. :lol:

And 390. Heh. If i waitied to build mine up My Wallbusters have 1000 rams. Overkill? I think not. :D

and who said anything about Rump being inactive i just said you stumbled accross an inactive didn't mention any names.