Crash Discussion

DeletedUser97413

You highlighted the gap in my memory. So I acknowledge that I forgot about those three villas, there may be others (I put a smiley after my second EVER) but your original post mentioned "mass prenobling" so I don't think there has been mass-anything. If you do get time to check, let me know if you find any others and I will apologise for forgetting them also.

In hindsight, I should have said "I have no recollection of having other players prenoble for me". A lesson for next time.

As to the rest of your post. Good luck with your plan. I am sure you have put a lot of effort into it and are very proud of it.

I don't mind if you don't like me. I don't know you well enough to decide about you.

Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

Womble players have known for weeks this was comimg, I dont treat them like mushrooms like your leadership does.

If you have known about this for weeks then why have YOU just relocated to the front?
[spoil]~Cat Nukes 4 U~ (520|478) K45 8,995 bregoan [Womble] BunnuB [Womble] 2011-03-26 02:26:04[/spoil]

I know you have known about this but i would have thought you would have wanted to get in on the action alot sooner than 5 days ago considering your hatred for us.

I have respect for you as a tribe but you need to know when to show respect. My tribe stopped bashing you publicly, maybe you should learn that. All i hear from you is how cocky you are. How you have had this all planned out. How everything is going perfectly how you wanted it to go. Well good for you. Did anyone ask for that? Are you a good player? No doubt you are. Are you a player with respect how you treat people, HELL NO. If everything is going according to plan don't tell us about it. DO something about it. Please and thank you. Now feel free to bash me however you want. Because personally i could care less.

DeletedUser

Not really proud of it, the prep into the build up yeah, the op itself, not my best. On the few mails we have had already, doesnt seem your that prepared, especially when all your eastern front line players nukes/nobles are out hitting rim, dam thats poor timing :icon_cool:

However I will apologise if I taint you with the same brush as a few of your ex brave tribe mates, but they really have not painted the best picture of themselves on here.

DeletedUser

Not really proud of it, the prep into the build up yeah, the op itself, not my best. On the few mails we have had already, doesnt seem your that prepared, especially when all your eastern front line players nukes/nobles are out hitting rim, dam thats poor timing :icon_cool:

However I will apologise if I taint you with the same brush as a few of your ex brave tribe mates, but they really have not painted the best picture of themselves on here.

+1

I must say this is one of the most respectable posts i have seen from you. Yes i know they are out busy with the rim. Leadership has told us you wont be a problem short term. :icon_eek: mistaken i take they were?

DeletedUser

If you have known about this for weeks then why have YOU just relocated to the front?
[spoil]~Cat Nukes 4 U~ (520|478) K45 8,995 bregoan [Womble] BunnuB [Womble] 2011-03-26 02:26:04[/spoil]

I know you have known about this but i would have thought you would have wanted to get in on the action alot sooner than 5 days ago considering your hatred for us.

I have respect for you as a tribe but you need to know when to show respect. My tribe stopped bashing you publicly, maybe you should learn that. All i hear from you is how cocky you are. How you have had this all planned out. How everything is going perfectly how you wanted it to go. Well good for you. Did anyone ask for that? Are you a good player? No doubt you are. Are you a player with respect how you treat people, HELL NO. If everything is going according to plan don't tell us about it. DO something about it. Please and thank you. Now feel free to bash me however you want. Because personally i could care less.

I treat people with the respect they show me.

Subv get no grief from me, ex brave do with the mass flaming they did at womble days before the merge when they had never proven themselves. The reason your tribe has not posted is due to the many mails from caglen asking them not too.

Womble have been moving to the front for weeks, and if you did your research WBB, I tried to relocate quite some time ago

Barbarian village (489|466) K44 9,720 BunnuB [Womble] joseph00023 2011-03-03 - 11:45:00
Barbarian village (489|466) K44 9,744 joseph00023 BunnuB [Womble] 2011-03-03 - 10:51:52
Barbarian village (489|466) K44 9,744 BunnuB [Womble] BunnuB [Womble] 2011-03-03 - 10:51:52

I was just a little too lazy to send my def in time as it was in a sea of blue.

Was that 28 days ago, and all caglen cared about was getting that account in crash, he never did look at the "big picture". I will let you in on another secret eventually, not just yet :icon_wink:

Why do you think silent got pissed and left, he knew exactly what we were doing. We would of attacked you over this or you attacking veiling, but we had this date set for quite some time now. Why skunk went out his way to play nice and get the nap set back up as didnt want anything to ruin what was coming. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I treat people with the respect they show me.

Subv get no grief from me, ex brave do with the mass flaming they did at womble days before the merge when they had never proven themselves. The reason your tribe has not posted is due to the many mails from caglen asking them not too.

Womble have been moving to the front for weeks, and if you did your research WBB, I tried to relocate quite some time ago

Barbarian village (489|466) K44 9,720 BunnuB [Womble] joseph00023 2011-03-03 - 11:45:00
Barbarian village (489|466) K44 9,744 joseph00023 BunnuB [Womble] 2011-03-03 - 10:51:52
Barbarian village (489|466) K44 9,744 BunnuB [Womble] BunnuB [Womble] 2011-03-03 - 10:51:52

I was just a little too lazy to send my def in time as it was in a sea of blue.

Was that 28 days ago, and all caglen cared about was getting that account in crash, he never did look at the "big picture". I will let you in on another secret eventually, not just yet :icon_wink:

Why do you think silent got pissed and left, he knew exactly what we were doing. We would of attacked you over this or you attacking veiling, but we had this date set for quite some time now. Why skunk went out his way to play nice and get the nap set back up as didnt want anything to ruin what was coming. :icon_cool:

I didn't look that deep. I know exactly why silent left.

I like secrets. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser97413

No need to apologise. I am happy to be associated with my ex-Brave tribemates and also my new Crash tribemates, so it is fair that you think of us as one and I will not complain if you think I am crap because you think they are crap. You are as entitled to your opinion as anyone. Of course, I reserve the right to not agree with you.

DeletedUser

No need to apologise. I am happy to be associated with my ex-Brave tribemates and also my new Crash tribemates, so it is fair that you think of us as one and I will not complain if you think I am crap because you think they are crap. You are as entitled to your opinion as anyone. Of course, I reserve the right to not agree with you.

I have never commented about braves skill, I only ever commented about leadership. In brave, I commented in august you have no future the way you were heading. 6 months later i was correct as you merged with subv to survive else get blocked in the SE.

Since this merge happened. I said that the ex brave lot, never look at the "big picture", have never proven them selves with good co-ordination etc. Or in fact good over all leadership that subv had with RC.

Even WBB admits you never saw us as a threat, why? Did the externals not give it away? did the players moving south not give it away? Did all the border players flatlining this week give it away? Did us recruiting your front line players not give it away? Did us just sitting back and not attacking when you think we should of not give it away? There are many signs that this was coming.

Your leaderships arrogance, lack of planning, not preparing, and not seeing the signs is whats left you so unprepared.

Vendetta told me he would rather join womble as thats where the fighters are, we have our rep for a reason. This is the only the second time we have co-ordinated as a tribe. I'm not saying this will be easy, but last time it lasted 6 days.

We have seen your co-ordination on veiling, we have seen your planning and ops in your forums. You do not have the leadership/co-ordination to fight 9-10k's. When I warned caglen that if we came, no doubt the whole world would be coming with us, he didnt care.

caglen on 16.03. at 10:01
The negotiations changed when that happened and womble put some one with more intelligence at the negotiating table. Hence the NAP was reinstated. We can't live in fear of a tribe half our size.

Even in his own mail he stated I was unintelligent. Ask players who I have led what I'm like, even in our chats I was testing him to see how he was. Hes hot headed that will make decisions if I push his buttons. He never saw womble as a threat, now you ask our bordering players if we are. And fyi, I never once asked our front line players to stack other fronts, I always prepared that this could happen at any time from your side.

I just find it funny that crash have been approaching these little rim tribes we've been owning for months for an alliance, really?

DeletedUser

Even WBB admits you never saw us as a threat, why? Did the externals not give it away? did the players moving south not give it away? Did all the border players flatlining this week give it away? Did us recruiting your front line players not give it away? Did us just sitting back and not attacking when you think we should of not give it away? There are many signs that this was coming.

Doesn't mean us as players saw you as a threat just means that leadership said that there wasn't any threat short term.

I just find it funny that crash have been approaching these little rim tribes we've been owning for months for an alliance, really?

Now this is news to me and if true sad one at that.

DeletedUser

Now this is news to me and if true sad one at that.

Yep, that with a few players flatlining we thought you found out, as TU just did a mini op on us. On their forums they are talking about the agreement they have with crash leadership. So it is a sad sad day :icon_wink:

But when we saw ATA and silent and a few others hitting rim this week, we just knew ALL these flat liners are actually flat lining and not saving nobles. If thats true, you have 2 full k front with us thats inactive. If we have declared whilst they are all on holiday, got to love the timing :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I have never commented about braves skill, I only ever commented about leadership. In brave, I commented in august you have no future the way you were heading. 6 months later i was correct as you merged with subv to survive else get blocked in the SE.

Since this merge happened. I said that the ex brave lot, never look at the "big picture", have never proven them selves with good co-ordination etc. Or in fact good over all leadership that subv had with RC.

Your leaderships arrogance, lack of planning, not preparing, and not seeing the signs is whats left you so unprepared.

Vendetta told me he would rather join womble as thats where the fighters are, we have our rep for a reason. This is the only the second time we have co-ordinated as a tribe. I'm not saying this will be easy, but last time it lasted 6 days.

We have seen your co-ordination on veiling, we have seen your planning and ops in your forums. You do not have the leadership/co-ordination to fight 9-10k's. When I warned caglen that if we came, no doubt the whole world would be coming with us, he didnt care.

Even in his own mail he stated I was unintelligent. Ask players who I have led what I'm like, even in our chats I was testing him to see how he was. Hes hot headed that will make decisions if I push his buttons. He never saw womble as a threat, now you ask our bordering players if we are. And fyi, I never once asked our front line players to stack other fronts, I always prepared that this could happen at any time from your side.

I agree with everything you just Said.
He is hot headed and when he says he speaks to his council he means that Caglen will do what Caglen wants also i remember when they offered us an alliance for taking out R3M4K3 and the same to A|V for taking out Shock.

i pitty this tribe i honestly do.

DeletedUser

Yep, that with a few players flatlining we thought you found out, as TU just did a mini op on us. On their forums they are talking about the agreement they have with crash leadership. So it is a sad sad day :icon_wink:

But when we saw ATA and silent and a few others hitting rim this week, we just knew ALL these flat liners are actually flat lining and not saving nobles. If thats true, you have 2 full k front with us thats inactive. If we have declared whilst they are all on holiday, got to love the timing :icon_twisted:

That is indeed SAD if we are approaching rim tribes. I am disgusted if that be the case. Care to elaborate on the flatliners? So that i don't have to go look myself. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Check out all the tiny growth on our front, its all on twstats.

King
Rimbound
Crazyhaze
Death
Jimmy
Spanishphil
Toad
Tolanis
Dilheadwarlord
Iam2nspeed
Joseph
T-Rex
XPEHb
dodacom

All players with no activity, losing points, or several days of none or little growth

And thats just near womble and on our front. I was slightly worried they were all noble storing :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

King
Rimbound
Crazyhaze
Death
Jimmy
Spanishphil
Toad
Tolanis
Dilheadwarlord
Iam2nspeed
Joseph
T-Rex
XPEHb
dodacom

All players with no activity, losing points, or several days of none or little growth

And thats just near womble and on our front. I was slightly worried they were all noble storing :icon_eek:

i dont know about RimBound but his fakes are kind of pointless when they are LC and 5 at the most :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well i could give a list of why most of those players aren't very active. But will not do that publicly. At least 6 of them are active just in hiding. :p

DeletedUser

Well i could give a list of why most of those players aren't very active. But will not do that publicly. At least 6 of them are active just in hiding. :p

More than 6 W.B.B. but hey walshaw pointed this out and he must be right like he always is :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

More than 6 W.B.B. but hey walshaw pointed this out and he must be right like he always is :icon_rolleyes:

Well i SHOULD have said i KNOW of 6 that are. Because i have talked with them. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well i SHOULD have said i KNOW of 6 that are. Because i have talked with them. :icon_cool:

i have talked with most of them directly or indirectly in the last week.And the accounts that walshaw put,3 of them have new owner :lol:

DeletedUser

Lets hope they are a better calibre then some of the other new owners you have :icon_wink:

Lets hope you have some very active sitters for the others, as dont seem to be dodging many nukes. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

King
Rimbound
Crazyhaze
Death
Jimmy
Spanishphil
Toad
Tolanis
Dilheadwarlord
Iam2nspeed
Joseph
T-Rex
XPEHb
dodacom

Actually I'm active(XPEHb) :icon_rolleyes: been busy with fishes tho... very hard to deal with 5-6 attackers at the same time when your tribe show very niggle support for you.. and all players around you are inactive.

Last edited by a moderator: