Crash Discussion

seth89

i don'tz thinkz he is.

Nu he isn't.

Tho Keeping on Topic.

Does Jimihieu get a CRASH medal for most Barb/Inactive Conquers. :icon_rolleyes:
Cause it looks like it will be Close between whitey666, Rage Rider, kingmq38, ROLLEYWAYMAN and Jimihieu

All name's where chosen at random. Cause couldnt be bothered to Check Each Member.

Do they know that there is several Wars going on? :lol:

Really, I bet hes taken more war noblings on w48 and created more ops than you have, not bad for a troll :icon_rolleyes:

Don't be mean Walshaw.
Otherwise I will get CRASH to nobling your Barb's and Inactives. ;)

seth89

Oh Didn't anyone tell you.

The War's over. You won. Turns out you're the big hero. We're gonna hold a parade in your honor. I get to drive the float. And Walshaw there is in charge of confetti!

DeletedUser

Really, I bet hes taken more war noblings on w48 and created more ops than you have, not bad for a troll :icon_rolleyes:

even so if that were true for starters im rebuilding lost Nukes and secondly i very highly doubt he has done more Op's but w/e floats your boat at the end of the day he doesn't play world 48 so he has no reason to post and nor shall i include him as world 48.

DeletedUser

except he's in womble in 48...and consistently sets up ops every week or 2.

DeletedUser

even so if that were true for starters im rebuilding lost Nukes and secondly i very highly doubt he has done more Op's but w/e floats your boat at the end of the day he doesn't play world 48 so he has no reason to post and nor shall i include him as world 48.

Kank is the reason we have ops in the north. I love what he brings. Twist did a lot vs AND and is now in council. I can see Kank eventually in it one day.

Kanks Conquest

Every "group" of noblings is an OP hes set up, I would post his stats but his ops have helped rim a few of these tribes hense dont exist. Like I have always said, we own tribes in small groups. Mighty fell apart as we focused as a tribe, which has never happened before. Why I love how under estimated womble is by certain players :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Kank is the reason we have ops in the north. I love what he brings. Twist did a lot vs AND and is now in council. I can see Kank eventually in it one day.

Kanks Conquest

Every "group" of noblings is an OP hes set up, I would post his stats but his ops have helped rim a few of these tribes hense dont exist. Like I have always said, we own tribes in small groups. Mighty fell apart as we focused as a tribe, which has never happened before. Why I love how under estimated womble is by certain players :icon_cool:

so you post all this unecceassry crap just to basically say he does play the world.
but rather you would be a complete moron rather then just actually he does play the world?

Repinski

TCO he tried. See bolded.

DeletedUser

All you had to do was ask if he plays this world. His alias is not too similar to his account. Instead of flaming him, if you were civil to about him, I would of been back.

All he did was make a joke about the ram spam, and you told him to stop trolling.

DeletedUser

All the attention, I'm flattered boyz....The chosen one, what are you going on about? Are the forums really that dead that we are all talking about little ol me? I'm a rim noob right Repinski?

Yes, I played w24, not my first world, but my last up until a little bit ago...Sorry, have not changed my tags to reflect w48, nor will I bother just to appease someone with as much ODA as I got last Friday for example (yes that was a dig - Chosen One) :icon_twisted:

Repinski remembers me, as that was his first world I believe....Then he laughed when my wifey deleted my account (well it was kinda funny)...You don't get to be the #1 ODA whore by spending time with the wifey, so she was justified I guess...

Anyways, can we carry on with the discussion or do we want to flame this further ;)

PS...Silent-Reaper, come on with the 45 second trains :) Even FC Buny knows I can snipe his 400ms trains, gotta make it a little challenging for me 45 seconds commmme onnnnn!!!! :)

Kanuk

DeletedUser

TCO he tried. See bolded.

No he didn't try and no where in that bolded part says he did try cuz you quoted me not walshaw.

All you had to do was ask if he plays this world. His alias is not too similar to his account. Instead of flaming him, if you were civil to about him, I would of been back.

All he did was make a joke about the ram spam, and you told him to stop trolling.

yes you are right i should of asked that being my make but i did not flame just stated my opinion like he stated his (forgive me if your female)

All the attention, I'm flattered boyz....The chosen one, what are you going on about? Are the forums really that dead that we are all talking about little ol me? I'm a rim noob right Repinski?

Yes, I played w24, not my first world, but my last up until a little bit ago...Sorry, have not changed my tags to reflect w48, nor will I bother just to appease someone with as much ODA as I got last Friday for example (yes that was a dig - Chosen One) :icon_twisted:

Repinski remembers me, as that was his first world I believe....Then he laughed when my wifey deleted my account (well it was kinda funny)...You don't get to be the #1 ODA whore by spending time with the wifey, so she was justified I guess...

Anyways, can we carry on with the discussion or do we want to flame this further ;)

PS...Silent-Reaper, come on with the 45 second trains :) Even FC Buny knows I can snipe his 400ms trains, gotta make it a little challenging for me 45 seconds commmme onnnnn!!!! :)

Kanuk

Fig ll you want that apparently seems to be the only good thing from you lot atm and i lso kind of expected some sort of flame laong those lines but remember your bigger than me nd you have more Nukes so use a flame worth while if your going to actually dig thanks.

DeletedUser

Kanuk

Dang that even beats the forty second train I got from piranha once :icon_wink:
But I wonder who is playing silent reaper because I know it isnt my friend any more

DeletedUser

Dang that even beats the forty second train I got from piranha once :icon_wink:
But I wonder who is playing silent reaper because I know it isnt my friend any more

it's probably being account sat by Caglen lik the other inactives used to be.

DeletedUser

Nah, I was just poking a little fun is all, Silent Reaper (current player) is a rather nice guy...I enjoy our talks...

FCbuny is nice too (both of them)...

Hugs all around....

Kanuk

DeletedUser97413

Because it will take weeks or months for you to eat up your deadwood. Even farmercy is struggling for nobles as your mass prenobling his inactives hes taking. RC with his 30+ trains never needed that when he led your lines.

I stopped reading these forums a long time ago but just took a look again to see what I missed. It looks like all I have missed is the normal childish posturing and I have not missed that at all. For the record, no one has ever prenobled for me EVER and I have plenty of nobles, but thanks for caring.

DeletedUser

I stopped reading these forums a long time ago but just took a look again to see what I missed. It looks like all I have missed is the normal childish posturing and I have not missed that at all. For the record, no one has ever prenobled for me EVER and I have plenty of nobles, but thanks for caring.

You sure about that????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[spoil]
75 74 7 0094 (547|770) K75 10,160 Aganus [CRASH] farmercy [CRASH] 2011-02-25 08:52:26
85 10 99 0565 (509|819) K85 10,469 Aganus [CRASH] Aganus [CRASH] 2011-02-25 07:46:46
85 10 99 0565 (509|819) K85 10,469 Aganus [CRASH] Aganus [CRASH] 2011-02-25 07:46:36

75 74 18 0088 (548|771) K75 10,471 Aganus [CRASH] farmercy [CRASH] 2011-02-24 11:24:58
75 74 6 0093 (546|770) K75 10,483 Aganus [CRASH] farmercy [CRASH] 2011-02-24 02:34:04
75 74 18 0088 (548|771) K75 10,495 Aganus [CRASH] Aganus [CRASH] 2011-02-23 22:40:47
85 10 59 0564 (509|815) K85 10,160 Aganus [CRASH] farmercy [CRASH] 2011-02-23 21:53:25
85 11 21 0566 (511|812) K85 10,479 Aganus [CRASH] farmercy [CRASH] 2011-02-23 03:18:29
75 74 25 0090 (545|772) K75 9,843 Aganus [CRASH] farmercy [CRASH] 2011-02-23 01:50:39
85 11 51 0569 (511|815) K85 10,476 Aganus [CRASH] farmercy [CRASH] 2011-02-23 00:15:08
85 11 41 0567 (511|814) K85 10,495 Aganus [CRASH] farmercy [CRASH] 2011-02-22 21:44:20
75 74 23 0089 (543|772) K75 10,042 Aganus [CRASH] farmercy [CRASH] 2011-02-22 21:05:52
85 11 61 0571 (511|816) K85 9,850 Aganus [CRASH] farmercy [CRASH] 2011-02-22 18:43:56
85 11 61 0571 (511|816) K85 9,884 Aganus [CRASH] Aganus [CRASH] 2011-02-22 16:53:28
85 11 71 0573 (511|817) K85 10,495 Aganus [CRASH] farmercy [CRASH] 2011-02-22 10:24:06
[/spoil]

Then why is an inactive nobling himself hours before you noble them, Must be a tw glitch :icon_rolleyes:

I dont posture, I'm just good at noticing things. Like we thought a few of your front line players were storing nobles in prep to hit us, but then why are you attacking rim. Maybe this is because they are busy with RL or have quit.

Womble players have known for weeks this was comimg, I dont treat them like mushrooms like your leadership does.

I even highlighted some of the arrogance in our dec thread, this was always comimng, we just play it smart. Unilke you I relocate near where our red is. :icon_twisted:

You farm away, I dont care, I nuke with my nukes :icon_cool:

DeletedUser97413

Aganus wasn't inactive, we started merging but i got tired of it. To be honest I had forgotten all about it, so apart from that no-one has EVER prenobled for me :)

I have moved around plenty as and when the need has arisen or I have been asked to do so.

Your ODA speaks for itself. Yours is almost double mine so you must be twice as good as me, and I do not doubt that. This is my first TW world and I am still learning.

As for farming, I have never got Looter of the Day so I do not farm as much as at least one other! My username is nothing to do with whether I like farming or not, it is based on my RL name. Actually, I hate farming and if the No Hauls world is not an April Fool, I shall be having a go on that.

DeletedUser

Aganus wasn't inactive, we started merging but i got tired of it. To be honest I had forgotten all about it, so apart from that no-one has EVER prenobled for me :)

Now you back track after saying this

For the record, no one has ever prenobled for me EVER and I have plenty of nobles, but thanks for caring.

So dont hold it against me when I dont believe you, I cant be arsed tracking through EVERY player you nobled I'm too busy implementing our nice plan. You figured EVERY player we are hitting? Lets see who piranha are hitting, or who buzz are attacking, or who shock are attacking? Where do you shift your troops along a 4 k front, do you stack the actives or inactives. Either way a lot of ground will be lost. But hey, you knew we didnt like brave, I never hid that fact. Any half decent leader would of prepared for this, wouldnt they? Already scouted empty front line villages, really? Sack the defensive co-ordinater :icon_twisted:

I love how almost the whole world knew this was coming, but not one player liked you enough to let it slip. But what might suprise you is players in crash KNEW exactly what and when it was coming, yet you never knew :icon_cool: