Crazy Pirates

Deleted User - 10770065

World was too easy because NAM was too good!
Truth be told, if you didn't stick it out for that world class bantz you was never a real NAM

But the world class bantz came at the start! I created the RIP IN PEACE meme. I am NAM.

DeletedUser

You are always welcome back to RoyalE if the Nammies r being meanies, Shaun. :p

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Still a tight war considering how long its been going on. Both tribes seem to be defending well, or could just be that both tribes are shit at attacking ><

screenshot_1245.png

Wonder if KoBk trolls still think they are 20 caps ahead :confused:

DeletedUser121584

KOBK MY TRIBE THAT TRIED TO INTERNALL ME FOR PP FARMING :'(

Drunk

Glad to see you out of your cave again Smurf, I thought you went into hiding from the repeated beating you guys are getting.

See you soon Smurfy

DeletedUser121460

Wonder if KoBk trolls still think they are 20 caps ahead :confused:

4-5 of SKY FL "quit" and possibly go barb. Actions speaks a lot louder than words I guess, taken over 10 villages that don't make the stats.

In all to all, us KoBK trolls still think we are 20 caps ahead.

DeletedUser121460

^ this is why kids should stay in school. So they don't end up like you

School is best kids, stay in school. Real life is horrible!

ps:Also don't do drugs xD

Friendly banter never hurt Smurfy :(

SpartanGrimReaper

Smurfette has no Villa's left in game, seems his account isn't even relevant to this war anymore or doe's he now hide behind an account name that is far more competent at game play than he was. as an actual past member of SMURF! tribes i say, for shame no true smurf would give up there account tsk tsk tsk.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Unlike many Kobk trolls I'm not hiding anything It's easy to work out what account I joined, alternatively you could ask and I will happily share.

Luckily I have never been in a SMURF tribe, probably why they always fail! Maybe I will treat you all one day and show you how to lead a premade of Smurfs to victory

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Unlike many Kobk trolls I'm not hiding anything It's easy to work out what account I joined, alternatively you could ask and I will happily share.

Luckily I have never been in a SMURF tribe, probably why they always fail! Maybe I will treat you all one day and show you how to lead a premade of Smurfs to victory
Whats your ingame nick? :D

Did you play in NAM? Pyromaniacs here anyways.

On topic: Been an interesting war so far, see you guys on the battlefield.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
908f53929cc48b79aa0839f7831c0ac3.png

..if I may; Smurfy over there is the guy who lead NAM to victory. An undisputed such by choosing not to merge to get an easy win. In a very competitive world. Although words just might be wasted on feeble minded trolls but mentioning just incase.

You're too kind <3

@samuel
I'm on the unluck3y account
Hope you enjoyed your stay in NAM, and thank you for playing your part for us. Although I am slightly worried you don't know who was leading you lol

SpartanGrimReaper

SMURF! tribes going back 10 years ago were a force to be reckoned with like every thing good people copy it and the name gets driven into the mud by scrubs fitting name on your merged account though time will tell which side of the front line is truly unlucky though. Me personally I'm feeling good

P.S. little stat when you guys initiated this war you had 57 members down to a mere 33 members you claim selective recruitment not a mass merge seems your selective recruitment was a bit shitty may want to screen a little harder next time yes our members dropped too but those players are still active in accounts here at KoBk. no one here has quit and barbed out. Any who GLHF