Cruelty of Reformation

DeletedUser

The tag is CRUEL. I am the leader of it, Mtrew10 ingame and here. First off, I would like to say recruiting is limited to k85 ONLY. Now, that is out of the way, so I will get you a few pieces of information you need to know about the tribe.

The important part of the profile:

One liner: If you feel neglected or oppressed, this is the place for you. Especially if you feel oppressed.

The Boring Part
We are a group that strive to help each other grow and defend each other's backs. We want to know each of our members, so we can have fun dominating K85.

Contact me if you want to join.

DeletedUser

excuse me, but are you accepting refugees? I only ask because you say people who feel especially oppressed should join.

DeletedUser

I think he's mad at the mods for deleting his second account or something. reminds me Illy did I tell you that they did that to my old tribe leader? he still signed on and posted with a new account from what I hear, but they deleted a few accounts there I guess.

DeletedUser

Well, um, this game isn't based on real life. But I guess it'll give your tribe forum an interesting theme. .............

DeletedUser

Well, um, this game isn't based on real life. But I guess it'll give your tribe forum an interesting theme. .............

lol. I know. I just hate authority a LOT. And I also believe that the first amendment applies to TW.

DeletedUser

I just realized that my tribe destroyed your old tribe........ Do you actually think you can lead a new tribe?

DeletedUser

hmm fair enough, and I read that he banned you for some reason *shrugs* so maybe you're his opposite.

DeletedUser

hmm fair enough, and I read that he banned you for some reason *shrugs* so maybe you're his opposite.

I tried to save all the people who didn't want to fight you guys. Also, sword merged into a large family tribe which I hate. ( family tribes, not the specific one)

DeletedUser

Lol a tribe based on anarchy...does that mean you will have no council and you'll all be given equal status as Dukes?

This looks like another future failure of a tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol a tribe based on anarchy...does that mean you will have no council and you'll all be given equal status as Dukes?

This looks like another future failure of a tribe :lol:

lol no. I only do that in rl.

DeletedUser

Well, this tribe seems better than the other stuff that we get in this section ;)

DeletedUser

People saying stuff like:

"Hai i has a new tribe n we r gonna rule the world!!11!1! Plz join n we can be da best!!"

or better still:

"Greetings, my tribe wishes to branch out into new areas so we have made a new tribe for growing into K__. If your are in or near K__ and want to join please IGM ______"

:lol:

Edit: Almost forgot, there are also the players that say "We are experienced players looking for more to join us".

Last edited by a moderator:

Sword101

I disbanded JCN, the tribe we merged with. And Mtrew10, you will fail.

DeletedUser

What is usually in this section?

Loads of crazy mass recruiting n00bz who can't even get their grammar right.
EDIT: If you ask why I say grammar, would you rather be lead by an organized leader or: Hye ew shud liek totata1ly 4ttack ___ eh ish liek totally hab no tr00pz ok ___ j00 ateck at 15:00 ___ j00 atteck at 15:01

Last edited by a moderator: