Cruelty of Reformation

DeletedUser

I don't care. I hate myself, everyone hates me. That's what it boils down to. Big fucking deal.

I wouldn't say anyone "hates" you, you simply began to berate another player for no real reason. He may fail if he does let him do so trying his best, you tried and failed....so will many other tribes in the long haul that is w21. To valonshires defence he quite a good poster, and has some orignal comebacks i don't feel the need to stick up for him, he's a big boy now.
As for quoting real life stuff on the forums, i'm sorry but i see no lower line that this, you can't berate other people on a gaming forum, you just can't.....just because you do social things doesn't mean other people on TW are incapabale of doing the same due to this game...i personally have sex like a rampant bunny and work a full time job...yet i play TW to =]
My only advise to you is "Don't take life so seriously....no-one gets out alive". Maybe even come back to ol w21 most people will forgive and forget, look at God Of Kings, he's been getting better nad people don't shout at him as much.
Could be hope sword101
Could be hope =]

And no that wasn't a go at you before anyone says it, im too lovely to shout at people.

Sword101

Hmm... sex like a rampant bunny? That will get you somewhere....

Right to the doctor.