Cruelty of Reformation

DeletedUser

I love you too Aftermath lol, and you too Knight, and you too Pulindar, and you too lololololo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he left me out too, I figure it's cause they were the two most recent to respond....

Sword101

Why did we get off my little topic? Go stroke Valonshire's ego somewhere else, maybe on a different online game forum? You all make me sick. Most of your posts are random interjections anyway that make no to little sense whatsoever.

And it's funny how all the forum trolls all stick up for Valonshire, most likely because you all are in the same boat as him. You all talk tons of smack about how much better you are than me, but have nothing at all to show for it. It's fucking hilarious.

Oh, and Aftermath, I'm a PSU fan. Unless you too spend all your time here, you might realize why I say that.

DeletedUser

Why did we get off my little topic? Go stroke Valonshire's ego somewhere else, maybe on a different online game forum? You all make me sick. Most of your posts are random interjections anyway that make no to little sense whatsoever.

Wow. Do you really feel the need to prove yourself THAT badly? look we get it. Your life is better than ours, its alright, thats all you gota say. No need to insult anyone.

And it's funny how all the forum trolls all stick up for Valonshire, most likely because you all are in the same boat as him.

Whoa stop. Your the troll. Your the one who came in here insulting Mtrew10 and then insulting us. Anyway, lets continue on...

You all talk tons of smack about how much better you are than me...

I never in any of my posts say that I'm better than you, so why do you assume such a thing? Is it because your trying to cover up something about yourself? No one is out to get you Sword, no one is going to find out what you do in RL, so there's no need to worry.

....but have nothing at all to show for it.

And neither do you.

I think we can all agree that this has gone on for long enough. Sword, if it really makes you happy, and to prevent both of us from getting infractions, I will surrender to you. I will give you that one victory to raise your self esteem. Getting angry on the forums is not healthy.

Sword101

I attempted suicide last week. There. The skeleton is out of the fucking closet. I'm a failure. Happy?

You win.

Last edited:

Sword101

I don't care. I hate myself, everyone hates me. That's what it boils down to. Big fucking deal.

DeletedUser

Oh, and Aftermath, I'm a PSU fan. Unless you too spend all your time here, you might realize why I say that.

I actually spend a lot of my time working and going to college, but I have no clue what/who PSU is. How does it involve me?