Cruelty of Reformation

Sword101

Because your ideals don't translate from RL to TW very easily. I would love to see you get members for a tribe in which all are oppressed in RL. Unless you introduce the game to the Middle East, you won't be getting very many members. And another thing, you can't be getting farmed (because you do things your way, not the correct way in which I suggested) all the time seeing as you're the leader. That is usually the first sign of epic failure; the leader getting farmed. I tried to tell you the right way to build, but your weeks of previous experience just outmatched my over a year of experience, apparently. And it showed.

I quit this game a long time ago. I just visit the forums to see wannabe good TW players. Quite honestly, if you put forth the effort in the game as you do making nonsensical fail tribes, you might actually be a decent player. Oh, yeah, and listening to people that are good at this game might help too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Because your ideals don't translate from RL to TW very easily. I would love to see you get members for a tribe in which all are oppressed in RL. Unless you introduce the game to the Middle East, you won't be getting very many members. And another thing, you can't be getting farmed (because you do things your way, not the correct way in which I suggested) all the time seeing as you're the leader. That is usually the first sign of epic failure; the leader getting farmed. I tried to tell you the right way to build, but your weeks of previous experience just outmatched my over a year of experience, apparently. And it showed.

I quit this game a long time ago. I just visit the forums to see wannabe good TW players. Quite honestly, if you put forth the effort in the game as you do making nonsensical fail tribes, you might actually be a decent player. Oh, yeah, and listening to people that are good at this game might help too.

Still, it was the first tribe you made and it was not very good. How do you know that I won't indroduce it into the Middle East?

DeletedUser

Peace Loving Sword said:
Oh, yeah, and listening to people that are good at this game might help too.

He's got a good point with this line at least, but you're right his tribe completely failed do to his mass recruiting of noobs like you *shrugs* oh well.

BTW awesome line MattyJ

Sword101

He's got a good point with this line at least, but you're right his tribe completely failed do to his mass recruiting of noobs like you *shrugs* oh well.

BTW awesome line MattyJ

Yeah, I mass recruited noobs. I thought we got over that? Anyway, at least I'm not a noob. Mattyj, you are, Pulidar, you are, Mtrew10, you are.... Anyone else in this thread I missed? No? Go fuck yourselves.

DeletedUser

WOW, you came in here to insult someone and got angry that you were slightly insulted. LOL

anyway I admit I'm a newb, but MattyJ is definitely not.

DeletedUser

I disbanded JCN, the tribe we merged with. And Mtrew10, you will fail.

I find this funny, since its coming from someone who failed so hard that a nearby chainsaw happened to cut his balls off.... :icon_eek:

anyway at least this guy has the guts to make another tribe, instead of joining a lame family.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I mass recruited noobs. I thought we got over that? Anyway, at least I'm not a noob. Mattyj, you are, Pulidar, you are, Mtrew10, you are.... Anyone else in this thread I missed? No? Go fuck yourselves.

#1 sign of a n00b...insults...#2 sign of a n00b...calling others n00b when he doesnt even know them...:icon_rolleyes: do the world a favor...if you dont play, dont insult...and leave...

DeletedUser

I find this funny, since its coming from someone who failed so hard that a nearby chainsaw happened to cut his balls off.... :icon_eek:

anyway at least this guy has the guts to make another tribe, instead of joining a lame family.

ok... thanks?

#1 sign of a n00b...insults...#2 sign of a n00b...calling others n00b when he doesnt even know them...:icon_rolleyes: do the world a favor...if you dont play, dont insult...and leave...

ok, that's a bit harsh.

@ Sword, give me a reason Why I'm a noob? Because I joined your tribe?

DeletedUser

I had a good laugh at that, but I feel oppressed. I always use the 1st Amentment as a loophole.

Everyone who isn't part of the socioeconomic elite feels that way. You're not a snowflake. I spend a good portion of my day doing work for various organizations fighting for change and human rights. I come here to get a little bit of escape, and I don't think it's the greatest idea to bring RL issues into something meant to be a means of escape.

DeletedUser

Everyone who isn't part of the socioeconomic elite feels that way. You're not a snowflake. I spend a good portion of my day doing work for various organizations fighting for change and human rights. I come here to get a little bit of escape, and I don't think it's the greatest idea to bring RL issues into something meant to be a means of escape.

oh sorry. :icon_cry: It's ok though right?

Sword101

I have never in my entire life met such arrogant and irrational people. I feel sorry for you all. Especially Valonsire, who spends most of his days on online games and online game forums. It's sad. You would enjoy life much more if you left your fantasy world of gaming and instead got out a little more.

Also, you might not want to insult someone using an online joke. That's called hypocrisy, and in most rational societies, most would realize that. But like I said, almost everyone here doesn't get out much, so it's understandable.

Anyway, I am leaving this forum for another few days because I have something that's called a life and people called friends that I can actually see, rather than type to and pretend I know them. I will be back when I have more time to insult you all for stupid, insignificant reasons, because that seems popular here.

DeletedUser

You know Sword, its been proven that the people who say "I have friends and I actually have a life", in truth don't have a life and friends. Its simple mechanics. Its like when a virgin gets insulted online and he replies with the "oh I have to out with my girlfriend" line. Its bull**** in its purest form.

So don't be mad that I shoved a metal pole up your arse. You could easily have replied with something witty, instead of such and old retort.

Anyway, have "fun" with your "friends" that you have in your "life"

nerds.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sword101

Actually, that's sort of funny. Let me tell you why I'm laughing as I type this:

You are trying to defend yourself by trying to turn me into a liar. In actuality, all you are trying to do is make my life seem pathetic to make yours seem all that better, when, and here's the funny part, your's sucks and you/me/we all know it. It's obvious. So here you are making a sad attempt at turning this into a pity party for me, whilst your life is the one I should be laughing at (and am, might I add). Make all the (things that only you consider funny/internet jokes/) remarks that you want about me, because you know the truth. It must be hard living a lie. So, in other words, you Sr. are the epitome of hypocrisy. Like you said:
...Its simple mechanics...Its bull**** in its purest form.

Now, you might be thinking, "why is he still here?". Well, to answer one facet of that question, I was going to go to the fair with a lady friend and meet a a few old friends from school there, but it's pouring outside so I'm stuck here in the house. So now I am either watching College FB on TV, texting my "make believe friends", or arguing with some idiots on the internet (Hmm.... I wonder who he's talking about....). The funny thing is, you do the latter all the time, 24/7, whereas I do it just to piss arrogant nonsensical people like you off. And it's fun. It's also sad that bragging about my normal life is angering you all so much. That's what makes your shit-whole life so obvious.

We can keep arguing if you want and I can continue to embarrass you publicly, or you can just leave and we can forget all about this. The choice is yours.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Actually, that's sort of funny. Let me tell you why I'm laughing as I type this:

You are trying to defend yourself by trying to turn me into a liar. In actuality, all you are trying to do is make my life seem pathetic to make yours seem all that better, when, and here's the funny part, your's sucks and you/me/we all know it. It's obvious. So here you are making a sad attempt at turning this into a pity party for me, whilst your life is the one I should be laughing at (and am, might I add). Make all the (things that only you consider funny/internet jokes/) remarks that you want about me, because you know the truth. It must be hard living a lie. So, in other words, you Sr. are the epitome of hypocrisy.

Really now? In case you haven't noticed, you are still here and replying to my message, so in fact, your the hypocrite. Lol you sure have alot to say when I prove you wrong. No need to get all defensive, its just a game after all.

You keep bashing on me and how I have "no life". Why are you saying this when you have never even met me? You have so many holes in what you say that its almost sad.

If you want us to believe that you have a life, then that's fine. Lol but the lengths you go to in order to make us believe you are ridiculous! Lol its sooo funny.

Now, you might be thinking, "why is he still here?". Well, to answer one facet of that question, I was going to go to the fair with a lady friend and meet a a few old friends from school there, but it's pouring outside so I'm stuck here in the house. So now I am either watching College FB on TV, texting my "make believe friends", or arguing with some idiots on the internet (Hmm.... I wonder who he's talking about....). The funny thing is, you do the latter all the time, 24/7, whereas I do it just to piss arrogant nonsensical people like you off. And it's fun. It's also sad that bragging about my normal life is angering you all so much. That's what makes your shit-whole life so obvious.

We can keep arguing if you want and I can continue to embarrass you publicly, or you can just leave and we can forget all about this. The choice is yours.

Ehhh, the only person you are embarrasing is yourself. You are the one who said:

Anyway, I am leaving this forum for another few days because I have something that's called a life and people called friends that I can actually see, rather than type to and pretend I know them.

Lol and it seems you just love me so much that you couldn't help to reply. Yes I know that you made this long excuse up about how you were going to meet your "friends", but no one believes it. Its alright to just admit that you like to play TW more than normal people do, you don't have to go to such lengths to prove anything.

Is your self confidence so low that you cannot just be honest with everyone? Instead you try to insult me and make me look like a loser, but infact, your only making yourself look like one.

The discussion of real life is not in question, because we all play this game, and if you don't and yet still come on the forums and such to make fun of someone, then that's seriously when you have no life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Valonsire - Win
Sword - Fail (So bad it doesnt even deserve tht to be honest)

That Is All