DDB declares war on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakki pappa

so is there going to be a proper declaration then? i wanna see it!

DeletedUser

so is there going to be a proper declaration then? i wanna see it!

yeah, we will do one soon.. if we can find out the thread creator maybe we can get him to edit his jumble of words and put something in that makes a little more sense or get this one locked and we will make a real one :)

until then lets go with the assumption DDB is saving the world from t-crew.. lol

nakki pappa

well i'd rather see a brand new one because this will be a spammers paradise in a minute or two.

DeletedUser

Wrong presumption :)

I am sure anyone who had read my post on which you commented would have known that I was talking about TCrew and DDB as I had clearly mentioned so in there.

But then anyone can make a mistake in presuming things I suppose. Usually happens when one doesnt read everything what is written and tries to get the context of the matter on the post.

No harm done, other than typing a few extra lines :)

Actually reading everything is when the so wrong presumption can come up lol!

I wasnt commenting on just that one post alone :icon_wink:

These 2 previous posts of yours also:

And to top that this guy (whoever he is) mentions that DDB wants to war BORG.

So as per his thinking, should BORG and other allies be also wary that DDB might turn on them next? *Grin*

Lol and I am glad this guy isnt in our tribe.

I am just worried that this guy is in DDB :/

Quite a concern. Though I have full faith in the DDB leadership
:)

These posts clearly give a diferent feeling to your whole and all of sudden concern for the affairs of 2 tribes which neither is your own.

DeletedUser

yeah, we will do one soon.. if we can find out the thread creator maybe we can get him to edit his jumble of words and put something in that makes a little more sense or get this one locked and we will make a real one :)

until then lets go with the assumption DDB is saving the world from t-crew.. lol

I thought you guys already know who the alias is...

it wasnt us it was an alias who we have figured out who it was

DeletedUser27978

Actually reading everything is when the so wrong presumption can come up lol!

I wasnt commenting on just that one post alone :icon_wink:

These 2 previous posts of yours also:

These posts clearly give a diferent feeling to your whole and all of sudden concern for the affairs of 2 tribes which neither is your own.

stop trying to play allies against each other its cringeworthy

DeletedUser

stop trying to play allies against each other its cringeworthy

Now where did that came from?

Dont see how or where my posts can be interpreted as trying to play allies againts each other. Unless borg-DDB relations were that weak Im sure that would be a big waste of time.

DeletedUser

Wow, it's no secret that am not a fan of the north western alliance, and that bad things happening to them wouldn't greatly upset me, but I have to admit. you are an IDIOT. you just f***d your tribe. advice to DDB, it isn't hard to miss idiots like this. just go through your forums and you'll probably spot him with ease.

But what amazes me, is the speed by wich PoB validated his declaration in the public forums. It's easy to deny especially that an alias was used. All DDB had to do is go ahead and say: "he's lying and isn't a member of DDB" but instead PoB comes out and says all this is true. Now either PoB is equally idiotic, and I doubt it, or he and DDB really wanted this to get out to the public. why? my guess is that they want T-crew to make a move. DDB is not the kind of tribe that breaks their NAP. But they can always find a way for unwanted NAPs to break or be broken by the other party. My guess this is the case here. If T-crew can see this I think their best move would be to deny the allegations and uphold the NAP. Forcing DDB into breaking the NAP honored by T-crew is the best move T-crew can do in the face of a dirty move as this.

That's about the same as my thoughts. If the alias is lying about the T-Crew war, the feelings towards BORG, and all that other crap than why didn't the two DDB players who were here from the start deny any of it? As it is though, I trust PoB more than I do an alias so I am going to assume the alias is lying and full of it.

EDIT: looks like there is a T-Crew war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's about the same as my thoughts. If the alias is lying about the T-Crew war, the feelings towards BORG, and all that other crap than why didn't the two DDB players who were here from the start deny any of it? As it is though, I trust PoB more than I do an alias so I am going to assume the alias is lying and full of it.

EDIT: looks like there is a T-Crew war.

we are at war but there not the exact reasons to why we went to war

DeletedUser

lol atc you funny man "poisoned by t-crew lies" as apose to whose lies? yours? No we weren't gonna attack you or any of the other tribes we were trying to avoid war with you and it almost kicked of quite a few times before that. I'd like to know where you got the info from a spy? Because i looked at our forums and didn't see so it must be a super one your spy found

DeletedUser

this topic has more s**t being thrown around then a cage full of monkeys

DeletedUser26954

this topic has more s**t being thrown around then a cage full of monkeys

I would have to correct you there minishaw... I think that the monkeys in the cage will not throw around cr*p. I hope at least. By that standard, in all the topics here more s**t is being thrown around then in a cage full of monkeys.

Or didnt I read your post correctly?

DeletedUser

I would have to correct you there minishaw... I think that the monkeys in the cage will not throw around cr*p. I hope at least. By that standard, in all the topics here more s**t is being thrown around then in a cage full of monkeys.

Or didnt I read your post correctly?

You have obviously never seen a cage full of monkeys. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Ohhhhhhhhh.... This is good stuff!

I was going to revive my "What will DDB do?" thread and mock them, but apparently I don't need to! Since their own members are mocking them already, I don't have to say as much!

As for the validity of the declaration... If the information is as false as minishaw says, then why was there an argument at first about telling everyone their plans? Sounds to me like minishaw is making a vain attempt to cover their behinds...

As for the declaration of war, we already got it, it was dlove's message to all members of T-Crew...

I got it and immediately recognized it as a play right out of the old Die. handbook. So I immediately posted it in our forums (and forwarded to several other tribes) so people didn't have to open it via IGM and let dlove know who was active. I knew it was either an expression of frustration on their part, or a prelude to an attack.

I got my answer less than an hour later when hundreds of attacks started pouring in. Yep, it was a declaration of war...

So... Time to finish the battle... This time maybe DDB won't beg for some sort of deal so they can win this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.