DDB declares war on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, all I've learnt from this thread is that the threadstarter is an alias therefore unlikely has anything useful to leak; DDB and T-Crew are fighting again though not necessarily over what the alias said; and amazingly BORG vs BDR arguing has spilled into another topic...it seems Nirvandan is once again the culprit due to an inability to read more BORG posts without making up his own far-fetched assumptions as to the intent behind them.

But I guess this is only inviting further arguing so please don't stray from the fact this is a DDB vs T-Crew thread rather than BORG vs BDR.

No where in this thread the borg Vs BDR topic came up, except for now thanks to you.

Seriously, how old are you lol

DeletedUser

Oh no no no, you got it all backwards! *grin* I'm talking about the one where DDB was getting embarassed because they couldn't defeat a tribe a fraction of their size so you made a deal to allow some of them to leave so DDB could take the rest with little to no resistance.

So, how'd that work out for you? Not too good it looks like... By the way, KG should be commended for the incredible amount of unreasonable demands DDB has made over this!

You gonna share those demands with the rest of W10 or still insist that DDB is the victim in all this?

lol. i don't remember us saying go ahead, merge with fusion to t-crew.

they mentioned it and we thought that was like a couple of players.. not over half of fusion's point. And why don't you list our demands that were so unreasonable?

DeletedUser

and let us also remember t-crew requested the merger and not us asking them. I am sure t-crew did this behind your back though and you were opposed to saving yourself and feeding the rest to us.

Since you posted today, my respect level has gone down slightly for you XL :(

earthquake girl

And as for breaking NAPS i dont remember being mailed saying you were dropping the NAP before you started attacking.....

When we reinstated our NAP with you, there were certain conditions to keeping it. One of those, pretty much the *important* one here, was that we were to receive X number of villages from a certain player in T-Crew, as he was a FUSION refugee.

T-Crew failed to uphold the bargain made to reinstate the NAP, effectively neutralizing its existence. The conditions were set forth in advance, they were not met, and the NAP was thereby forfeit.

We had no NAP because your tribe failed to do your part. There was no need for me to mail you (not that I would have ever mailed you -- I would have gone to Geldy with it).

DeletedUser

lol. i don't remember us saying go ahead, merge with fusion to t-crew.

they mentioned it and we thought that was like a couple of players.. not over half of fusion's point. And why don't you list our demands that were so unreasonable?

Good response! My belief in your honesty has gone down more than one point today...

DeletedUser

When we reinstated our NAP with you, there were certain conditions to keeping it. One of those, pretty much the *important* one here, was that we were to receive X number of villages from a certain player in T-Crew, as he was a FUSION refugee.

So, I ask you again, could you please show me "where" in the rules it talks about refugees? Or are you going to demand that I kiss your feet again?

earthquake girl

So, I ask you again, could you please show me "where" in the rules it talks about refugees? Or are you going to demand that I kiss your feet again?

Do you ever make any sense when you post? Seriously.

DeletedUser

your a fool there was an agreement made it was broken

enuff said

now DDBers lets not reply in thi topic and only use our official topic

DeletedUser

refugees is a courtesy most tribes pay each other when they have a relationship.

now, we can argue over how it was so mean of DDB to declare on a tribe that they don't trust and don't like and that has hindered our growth and level of enjoyment or you can sit back and enjoy the war :)
or find another tribe to merge with. lol

DeletedUser

refugees is a courtesy most tribes pay each other when they have a relationship.

now, we can argue over how it was so mean of DDB to declare on a tribe that they don't trust and don't like and that has hindered our growth and level of enjoyment or you can sit back and enjoy the war :)
or find another tribe to merge with. lol

Your growth was entirely dependent on nobling undefended villages and we ruined your fun? Now how did we do that?

DeletedUser

Actually reading everything is when the so wrong presumption can come up lol!

I wasnt commenting on just that one post alone :icon_wink:

These 2 previous posts of yours also:

These posts clearly give a diferent feeling to your whole and all of sudden concern for the affairs of 2 tribes which neither is your own.

Evidently humour and sarcasm is lost upon you :)

DeletedUser

well, gotta admit this has made the forums interesting after a quiet few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.