Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

Gicusan

did you forget we are fighting on two fronts? :icon_rolleyes:
or that we had terms to an alliance? :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not really bothered, it will probably help keep the war going for even longer which is more killing!! :icon_twisted:

If [cry] or fraser are as good as you say, and T-W-C are all just point whores and are "just like die/kill":icon_rolleyes: then you should be able to crush us easily on your own inside a month.

We're all noobs anyway, if you really try maybe in just 3 weeks because you got the initial advantage with the element of surprise!

What two fronts? I remembered you called that eastern war already won.

What element of surprise? You are at each other's throat for at least a month :) On the other hand I might have a glimpse about how your kind of tribe works. I mean it is clear that Die/Kill were surprised about Pheonx war despite the fact they declared it themselves :) And they are still surprised there.

DeletedUser

I recruit who I please and dismiss who I please and war who I please and ally who I please, my job is not to keep everyone happy it is to keep T-W-C in business. If it means people say naughty words about me on a internet forum, it troubles me very little - it is a game afterall.

I agree in hindsight I suppose I wasn't surprised in that sense, but the first assault was not ours and therefore any advantage due to timing was not in favour of T-W-C.

In time I suppose we will all see what T-W-C is all about, myself included but until then lets just kill each other. Only if warring a rank12 tribe is now considered a real war that is. The rank13 tribe before was apparently too small to be a war and was a formality but as said in previous posts I respect all opponents. If T-W-C lose to KBC, [CRY], BD or any other tribe that is going to join in then it won't be because we got complacent, I will give my all, as will my tribe and in time I suppose we will see who wins.

I will stick to TW for now but I will stop by now and again in PnP to say hello, most likely will be ignoring the trolling though.
Happy Hunting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will stick to TW now but I will stop by now and again to say hello, most likely will be ignoring the trolling though. Happy Hunting.

So you are Concieding defete in PnP are you matey?

Sorry to see you go ,I was just warming up to your banter.

Only 1 front left to concur now, In Game... see you there sunshine :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If it makes you feel better then yes I'm conceeding defeat in PnP, it really doesn't interest me what grown men write on a message board about a fictional tribe based in a fictional world. If PnP is just arguing with words on a screen that are drenched in bias then it's just not my thing, sorry W30.

I am happy to post and discuss things, of course I will stop by now and again but petty squabbles are just silly as most of us are grown adults. I said I have respect for all tribes and players involved in the war, there's nothing personal about it so let's play the game we like!
If you defeat me 1v1 in game, I will be the first to congratulate you, if you defeat me at PnP we both just look like a pair of losers with no lives.

In game is what I enjoy and where I like to play - I think it will be an interesting war - I look forward to it. May the better tribe win.

Gicusan

If it makes you feel better then yes I'm conceeding defeat in PnP, it really doesn't interest me what grown men write on a message board about a fictional tribe based in a fictional world. If PnP is just arguing with words on a screen that are drenched in bias then it's just not my thing, sorry W30.

I am happy to post and discuss things, of course I will stop by now and again but petty squabbles are just silly as most of us are grown adults. I said I have respect for all tribes and players involved in the war, there's nothing personal about it so let's play the game we like!

In game is what I enjoy and where I like to play - I think it will be an interesting war - I look forward to it. May the better tribe win.

Sorry Cshipley, you and your family tribes is exactly what I dislike most in TW. Tribes that do nothing and recruit by scaring others. Tribes that do as much diplomacy as possible. Tribes that are never careful about their members expansion as they mostly eat intribe and barbs. No real war in 6 months of playing. How good can that tribe be. How loyal can the members be to a tribe that is build on continuous recruiting and heavy diplomacy.

I mean, you had 2 neighbours and the rim. You allied both Tardis and CRY. And I am sure you had some kind of relations with O and RS or at least talks about it. And who knows how many allies and naps you had/have on the rim. That is how your tribe works and that is why this is the kind of game I dislike most. Simcity tribal huggs.

And you come here saying that you want to keep it ingame. It is true that with that tribe build you have no face to show around here but what to keep ingame? Is there something ingame worth mentioning about you that can give a meanning to the phrase: "we will see it ingame as that is the place you enjoy to be". I am sure you have some decent players. That is almost unimportant. The way you build and grow your tribe is what matters in Tribal Wars. You will fail to deliver.

Some numbers for you Cshipley:

375 - tribe changes only in the main tribe. Let us compare it with Tardis for example (102). That is a little bit of a diffrence there.
conquers take a look there. 90% is in tribe, barbs and tribeless players. and of course ennoblements inside the academy. Not even too much KBC is in there.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry Cshipley, you and your family tribes is exactly what I dislike most in TW. Tribes that do nothing and recruit by scaring others. Tribes that do as much diplomacy as possible. Tribes that are never careful about their members expansion as they mostly eat intribe and barbs. No real war in 6 months of playing. How good can that tribe be. How loyal can the members be to a tribe that is build on continuous recruiting and heavy diplomacy.

I mean, you had 2 neighbours and the rim. You allied both Tardis and CRY. And I am sure you had some kind of relations with O and RS or at least talks about it. And who knows how many allies and naps you had/have on the rim. That is how your tribe works and that is why this is the kind of game I dislike most. Simcity tribal huggs.

And you come here saying that you want to keep it ingame. It is true that with that tribe build you have no face to show around here but what to keep ingame? Is there something ingame worth mentioning about you that can give a meanning to the phrase: "we will see it ingame as that is the place you enjoy to be". I am sure you have some decent players. That is almost unimportant. The way you build and grow your tribe is what matters in Tribal Wars. You will fail to deliver.

375 - tribe changes only in the main tribe. Let us compare it with Tardis for example (102). That is a little bit of a diffrence there.
conquers take a look there. 90% is in tribe, barbs and tribeless players. and of course ennoblements inside the academy. Not even too much KBC is in there.

Quoted for truth. The MO sounds just like kill/die, inasmuch as i would like not to say it....

Gicusan, i could not have said it better myself.

Tho shipley, just cause pnp is sometimes rough... does not mean its not an integral part of the game.. Think of how many friends one can gain, and future alliances based upon how you present yourself and your tribe in the pnp.

Granted, half of the world go thru their tw experience never reading or paying attention to the forums... But how many have forged friendships and alliances, or world changing decisions based upon pnp??? Those that guide the directions of the active world read and use the pnp.... (again, im not saying everyone that uses pnp is good/smart/or can effectively use it... )

I know i owe most of Phoenx exposure to pnp.... :icon_wink:

Then again, i just have a big mouth.

fanbubub

As it is in the real world, so it is in tribal wars: No entity (country or tribe) has every successfully fought a war on multiple fronts. Tribes have tried, but they usually fall within a month afterward, even if they think they had won.

DNY, being officially the most dominating tribe on the .net server is in the process of taking on the entire world. Every single tribe, bar their own inactive training ground is marked as enemy and their eating them all.

Irrelevant the thread in hand, but just proving that it's possible.

DeletedUser

It has been obvious that -O- and KBC don't like T-W-C, or at least I think it was obvious.
Recently I have talked with cshipley a lot and he told me that he wanted to change his tribe, get lost of his academy. I don't know if he tells the truth, if he is going to accomplish this, but I sure do hope so.
The SE corner of this world would be more interesting and I hope that T-W-C under all the internal noblings, overuse of diplomacy etcetera has the ability to get into wargear and shows us a good war.

DeletedUser

Go Fraser it's your birthday

I'm sure there are a few who would welcome such a move :icon_biggrin:

Good luck [CRY], good luck TWC. I guess time will tell weather the declaration was made in anger as a reaction to 'discussions' in this forum, or as a planned and prepared event.

red.png
Taking back whats Mine (597|743) K759,321sniperhawk [[CRY]]ARRIOIN [TWC]10th Jul 2009 - 11:40:23
I guess that's the element of surprise all used up :icon_redface:

Flame on guys, there's been some cracking threads lately :lol:

Oh, Gicusan. It says "Soldier of Cult." on your sig, would that be the world 3 Cult?

Gicusan

No it's her own satantic cult

her?

Yes I was in Cult 3 years ago. I only have that account there because I like to talk to my friends from time to time. It has 0 importance in this conversation. I never agreed with the way Cult was, not even while still inside. But unlike TWC, Cult was at war for the most part of its life, especialy Cult2.

DeletedUser

:) let there be light

DeletedUser

her?

Yes I was in Cult 3 years ago. I only have that account there because I like to talk to my friends from time to time. It has 0 importance in this conversation. I never agreed with the way Cult was, not even while still inside. But unlike TWC, Cult was at war for the most part of its life, especialy Cult2.

0 importance for you maybe, for others it must be worth noting that you condemn the TWC family of 2 tribes when you yourself were part of the 30+ cult family on world 3. I could care less, it's just a point I thought important enough to raise.

DeletedUser74538

Goodluck, cant say I didnt see it coming.

However after having just read 3 pages of this can I ask you try and keep your discussions short and sweet, if not I want the last 5 minutes of my life back.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
0 importance for you maybe, for others it must be worth noting that you condemn the TWC family of 2 tribes when you yourself were part of the 30+ cult family on world 3. I could care less, it's just a point I thought important enough to raise.

Yes, exactly... your mentioning the past.

I would naturally assume Gicusan is not the leader there, and in case your missing the point?? Bd has done everything they can to be the exact opposite of what that tribe in that world was.

You mentioning that is kind of a DB move.... specially since BD is the elite of the elite here. They have proven to me at least, that they operate entirely different from TWC and family...

One more thing, world 3 had more players at this point than w30 does. With the benefit of so many worlds and chances to play with friends.. no one stays around like they used too. A 250k account is ranked between 1000-1200??? come on... having that many tribes here is impossible. At that time, it was a different time, different game.. Archers werent introduced until 6??

Lets focus on the now... Eh?

DeletedUser

Haha.
This cracks me up so much!!
We never had an alliance with TARDIS.
And I am not sure whether I should discolse this but [CRY] was the only alliance we had so can't we all agree to not post unless it makes sense and is based on facts rather than some warped opnions. By all means post your views but not word them so it soudns like they are truths which they aren't.

Also I find it very stupid and a waste of time when people keep saying "T-W-C are point whoring noobs who will get nailed". I have an idea here. Why dont we get some stats up and just wait and see who does win.