Declaration of war!

DeletedUser

I honestly no longer understand what are you arguing with me? I never stated that BoS was the best. I said it was real damn good and at a particular time it was rocking war machine! You can't talk about statistics when we were in different side of the worlds without diplomacy (or at least without no village intervention between each other) and we were facing different threats. Who knows what would be the outcome of war at that time, we can only assume that it would be a good war :)

Yes, RL issues affect all tribes. Ones are affected stronger, the others less badly. It's nothing to do with "STATISTICALLY SPEAKING", which is my point :)

killergoon=-

You can't talk about statistics when we were in different side of the worlds without diplomacy (or at least without no village intervention between each other) and we were facing different threats. Who knows what would be the outcome of war at that time, we can only assume that it would be a good war :)

what threats? rim tribes 1/20th the size of you and barbarian villages?

DeletedUser

Luck does play a part in this game. You start off randomly, the tribe you are in is determined by location, your attacks are luck based, your nobles are given a random loyalty drop ect. If you can agree that there is a limited number of elite players on any given world there is a chance the majority could end up in the same tribe all by luck and location. But obviously you can make sure you give yourself the best chance and essentially make your own luck.

It is not outside the realm of possibility that one tribe could have more players with RL issues with members then other tribes. That being said I have no idea what rl issues other tribes have had and I know NP has lost players just like we have. No excuses

I never really focused on BA, I know you were/are beasts but I can not really say one way or the other if you guys were/are the best or not. The BH was a good tribe but as we look at the stats there is no way anyone can say we are the best. Maybe at one time we were in the discussion as the top but it would be hard position to defend

All the back in the day talk really does not matter, dodong, kfollmer, arlington, and the rest are not walking through that door.

When the brotherhood family consisted of BoS, BoK and a small time when BoT was there, they were classed as a highly rated family due to their ability to keep communications. They were also classed as agressive for continuously fighting, although they were fighting Rim tribes who were much smaller than them. They were taught how to fight smaller oponents but never ones bigger or their size.

They tried to test themselves on CHE but that tribe was almost half gone itself at the time. The BoT left and war was declared on you by an oponent of roughly equal size.

the big mistake that you did was that you focused on titans soo much that you left the 1 and a half continents of frontline with np. np then launched tens and hundreds of nukes just for a few villages and from there you started to lose front and the front with np widened while you had a small progression with titans front.

The other big mistake was that you never made BIG ops to counter-attack np when they took the lead, you just stayed and started defending and many of your backline nukes were siting there looking at the front which was being drained of Defensive troops that were barely being replaced. a same example of mainly defending and nobling your barbs and inactives is the Wisdom war.

As seen over the past year or more, the team that relies on defending more than attacking WILL eventually fall. Sad to say but very TRUE.

DeletedUser

agreed on all points. Np was allowed to just lob thousands of attacks over titans. After we had finished of hordes in the south we pushed hard towards the northern k6/k16 k's We hit roadblocks up there as the southern players started to move up but before that could happen we lost players through RL and constant bombardment. The south destabilized-k35-k36 ect. Then players started jumping. Thorsbride and starrider so we lost k47 and k47.

Is it what it is. NP played it great, Mav held together Titans enough to stop any real progress in the northern k's. Then the rats started to jump ship and the rest is history.

DeletedUser

what threats? rim tribes 1/20th the size of you and barbarian villages?

I think TWA was pretty big but I honeslty can not remember. Most of the small tribe fights were localized to whoever was in that K. There was for the most part no full tribe gang banging at least when I joined. Up north I have no real idea tbh.

DeletedUser33413

There were some great players in BoS that are sadly now gone, great players and great friends as well.

Does anybody have any contact with Bubba anymore? I think i would liken him to Sir Vinnie more than anybody else left on the world. I would have said JWGT but JW doesnt do diplomacy lol.

I guess im in the lucky position to have fought firstly against the BH as one of those Rim tribes that they were trying to take out - and managed to do so very well. At that time was sitting for fgwarez and possibly --lilith-- actually when she was a fairly new player (am i right in saying this...i think i am).

The BH were frankly pretty damn clinical in their attacks and there was not a great deal one could do, other than weather the storm and snipe as much as you could and last as long as you could.

When fighting larger tribes there is a difference but against individuals i dont think there is really (in response to cc). When reading jtk5's points here many of them sound like excuses but the BH does seem to have just had some really bad stuff happen to them in terms of losing their best players.

DeletedUser

Damn, I hope I did not come across as giving excuses. I do not want to take away from the enemy in any way as they did a better job then we did in the important stage of war. We lost players who were key and others should have stepped up and didn't. And once the ball got rolling it was hard to stop. Also let's not pretend that NP did not play a role in helping some players find RL to be more important as trying to be online 20 hours a day caused the RL issues. There have been times my wife has called me a dork for playing this game and not been too happy with me excusing my self to time an attack or snipe a train.

DeletedUser

I do not want to take away from the enemy in any way as they did a better job then we did in the important stage of war. We lost players who were key and others should have stepped up and didn't. Also let's not pretend that NP did not play a role in helping some players find RL to be more important as trying to be online 20 hours a day caused the RL issues.

Thank you for someone finally saying that war (and the efforts of the enemy) might have (the most) influence on a war's outcome. A mature approach, finally!

I almost feel the urge to open a front towards BH and finally meet with a few decently thinking opponents! (no sarcasm intended)

killergoon=-

BoS is a rim tribe, so crawl back into your cave ;)

sorry? a rim tribe? and that means you all started a the rims? everybody does. Yes there are the core tribes etc were che dop mojo tik etc. And according to you we are all rim tribes... if its supposed to mean anything. Infact im pretty sure you expanded into the rim taking out these even more "rim" tribes. No idea what you are on about.

to the second half of your sentence... who are you? are you important? No you are not. be quiet in the future.

@ jt its a pain losing key member, and can lead to a dispanded tribe. Maybe that would have been a better option rather than carry so much extra baggage? only point about you saying it was fair for those smaller rim tribes and that it was afeat that you defeated them nobley. Nothing is fair when you think about it (not that it should be fair) they were always going to lose no matter.

DeletedUser

sorry? a rim tribe? and that means you all started a the rims? everybody does. Yes there are the core tribes etc were che dop mojo tik etc. And according to you we are all rim tribes... if its supposed to mean anything. Infact im pretty sure you expanded into the rim taking out these even more "rim" tribes. No idea what you are on about.
bs2.gif

Yes, a rim tribe (K27, in fact, which is quite a rim). And since you can only make a statement out of thin air about warring barbs and 1/20th size rim tribes, no need to argue you, sir, because you don't make any sense.

to the second half of your sentence... who are you? are you important? No you are not. be quiet in the future.
I'm way more important without actually trolling and flaming on all the threads in this forum, than you, doing so. You haven't change through out the time of w17. Sorry

Thank you for someone finally saying that war (and the efforts of the enemy) might have (the most) influence on a war's outcome. A mature approach, finally!

I almost feel the urge to open a front towards BH and finally meet with a few decently thinking opponents! (no sarcasm intended)

I don't think it's the first time someone said that, as at least I did that before and I can second my opinion once again. You guys (and by you I mean western alliance, even though not all of you made an influence here), did a fabulous job and you were one of the strongest factors why people did quit the game or joined the other side. Hats off :icon_wink:

killergoon=-

bs2.gif

Yes, a rim tribe (K27, in fact, which is quite a rim). And since you can only make a statement out of thin air about warring barbs and 1/20th size rim tribes, no need to argue you, sir, because you don't make any sense.
I'm way more important without actually trolling and flaming on all the threads in this forum, than you, doing so. You haven't change through out the time of w17. Sorry

dont know whjy you are crying, there are only rim tribes left in this world. All are MORE or jsut as much RIM than yours. get back in your cave, dont apologise for being an idiot.

Last edited:

DeletedUser33413

Damn, I hope I did not come across as giving excuses. I do not want to take away from the enemy in any way as they did a better job then we did in the important stage of war. We lost players who were key and others should have stepped up and didn't. And once the ball got rolling it was hard to stop. Also let's not pretend that NP did not play a role in helping some players find RL to be more important as trying to be online 20 hours a day caused the RL issues. There have been times my wife has called me a dork for playing this game and not been too happy with me excusing my self to time an attack or snipe a train.

It didnt sound like you were making excuses ;-)

Im glad your still hanging around though - at least you didnt quit like STORM did. They were great players, and are still dominating their other worlds from what i can see. But they did quit.

DeletedUser45512

bos i dead so why dont you please hurry up and end our struggle then ... or are we putting too much of a fight up?

DeletedUser

former titans player checking up

hmmm been catching up with the action after i quit and let mav and sleepless take my villages due to rl issues have to say there doing very well when i quit they were practically dead now there eating away at the frontline that boss ate and np dont even get me started they seem to have crushed whatever bos had left of a hold on their k's and are steadily moving into bos who dont even seem to be trying most people dont know me since im not a forumite or high lv player but i hope titans remeber me as the guy who mentioned alot of times for very good accont sitting :) good to see players are using my vills well.... GO TITANS!!!!!