Dharma --- A Tale of Laughter

DeletedUser

" Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak, "
- sun Tzu, The Art of War

That is not Sun Tzu, that's human nature. Hell humans don't even have the patent on that. Sun Tzu was a philosopher and a pacifist.

DeletedUser

Since when do pacifists write about how to win a war? You got your Chinese peeps all mixed up.

DeletedUser

it's a quote dumbass.

I was pointing out the fact that the quote was unnecessary and was giving that player in question way too much credit.

KurjiTat said:
Since when do pacifists write about how to win a war? You got your Chinese peeps all mixed up.

Learn some history and then come back to me. Sun Tzu was a Military Officer(supposedly) for a time, he was never actually in battles, nor was his and his son's writings compiled in "The Art of War" actually about war. Kthx

DeletedUser

Dharma are so pr0, argues with THUGZ over a village and i quote "my tribe will help me deal with this dont worry." and they did :x
8Y6gIFH.png

Keep calm though, rank 1 has got this.
vjUhBCc.png

They have a good tactic here, beware of the might Dharma
i1dH4Zg.png

DeletedUser

"I have around 10 CAT bombs, each with 30 CATS."

I giggled at this bit :lol:

DeletedUser95593

Dirty Bacon using spies and underhanded tactics...

Can they not play this game the way it's supposed to be played???

DeletedUser

Cmon Crocadoc dont you go digging an ever bigger hole to fall in. We are noobs you are pro, you have spies we dont, i mean for gods sake you even have bacon and we have none. And if in some miracle Dharma defeats you, what than? could you even play TW again?

Oh and pleas teach us how to build up the villas, you seem to be such a pro at it:

DeletedUser

Learn some history and then come back to me. Sun Tzu was a Military Officer(supposedly) for a time, he was never actually in battles, nor was his and his son's writings compiled in "The Art of War" actually about war. Kthx

My bad, apparently a work titled "The Art of WAR" is actually about how to run a multimillion international corporation. I am not going to discuss how many times was he in battles as I reckon you got as many info on it as I do. But I am more than interested in hearing your theory on the subject of the book that talk about troops management, choice of campaign targets and even various sorts of spies. It must be a '69 Woodstock anecdotes collection.

DeletedUser116374

[SPOIL]
Cmon Crocadoc dont you go digging an ever bigger hole to fall in. We are noobs you are pro, you have spies we dont, i mean for gods sake you even have bacon and we have none. And if in some miracle Dharma defeats you, what than? could you even play TW again?

Oh and pleas teach us how to build up the villas, you seem to be such a pro at it:

[/SPOIL]

Please don't cat me. Think of the children.

DeletedUser

Are you jealous of my barb mate? I don't think i could teach you this skill but i can help you and even most of your tribe learn how to send fakes, not 1 a minute :X

See that little bolded bit as well :x

3MJmdDJ.png

DeletedUser112079

I thought you had bacon marked as allies?

I could've sworn Byteking attacked someone last night.