Dharma --- A Tale of Laughter

DeletedUser53562

Dirty Bacon using spies and underhanded tactics...

Can they not play this game the way it's supposed to be played???

Crocky has a "spy" that provides him with rather ambiguous and often dubious information that is of little, if any use - as shown above. Bacon does not.

DeletedUser

Crocky has a "spy" that provides him with rather ambiguous and often dubious information that is of little, if any use - as shown above. Bacon does not.

Ya leave meh fooking spies out of this choco, me and my spies are gonna take over dharma and bacon (cool)

DeletedUser95593

Can you not control your members and stop them from using such dirty tactics??

Is Bacon rife with internal problems such as this? Will Bacon last another month without imploding???

Time will tell...

DeletedUser

Is Bacon rife with internal problems such as this? Will Bacon last another month without imploding???

Time will tell...

Choco don't be taking any high ground like you've never done the exact same thing.

DeletedUser116374

Time will tell...

No, yes and no.

DeletedUser53562

Time will tell...

I'm their duke, not their mother.

Maybe you should do a Bacon countdown. :lol:

DeletedUser95593

I'm their duke, not their mother.

Maybe you should do a Bacon countdown. :lol:

It's not up to me to open up the eyes of the world towards the dishonorable acts going on over in bacon!

Choco don't be taking any high ground like you've never done the exact same thing.

“If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents forgive him. If he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times comes back to you and says , ‘I repent,’ forgive him.”

In Lord Jesus Christ I have found my saviour. Join me in the light of thy holy one crocadoc. Repent now, it's not too late!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not up to me to open up the eyes of the world towards the dishonorable acts going on over in bacon!

This world would be a boar without Bacon:

baconlubeduo550.jpg

nowitsover

Side 1:
Tribes: Bacon
Side 2:
Tribes: Dharma

Timeframe: 04/11/2014 00:00:00 to 11/11/2014 00:39:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 5
Difference: 9

chart

Still, few losses are nothing when you can replace them with much more recruiting & internalling, right?

DeletedUser68103

You have officially posted war stats. This thing needs its own thread.

nowitsover

nah.. 14-9 in caps in a week period doesn`t look like much of a war, but I may be misstaken.

I am however not in Dharma or Bacon so one of em may wanna make their own thread.