Dharma --- A Tale of Laughter

DeletedUser113814

Well I have received Information (not from a liable source) that Dharma is allied with CIVIL????? Is that true? What CIVIL? also that argument over the village was rather ridiculous but Dharma's leader portugal handled it rather well. Ill give him credit for having such a cool head and being understanding. As for the bacon Dharma war......im shocked.

On other related matters having spies is like playing madden on rookie difficulty -_- to easy. Now think about it theirs some 15 year old kid at home making better military plans then Napoleon ever could, he presents them to his tribe. It takes less then 48 hours but everything falls into place and everyone is on the same page. They put step two of the plan into motion and!!!!!!.........splat spies told them two days ago. Sorry kid back to the drawing board. Lmao oh he is gutted haha

DeletedUser53562

Well as I suspected, Crocky's spy was dodgy and turned out to be a plant. It's too bad the information was so obviously shady, as it could have worked to their advantage. As it is, their op on Bacon resulted in two villages taken after recaps and more dead nobles and nukes than I care to count. Baconologist's ODD tells the tale. So yeah, I guess it's back to the drawing board...

[spoil]
qQOdcbA.png
[/spoil]

Deleted User - 10770065

I find it idiotic people would publicly release that they have spies and prove it with screenshots of their forums, it only hurts you really and makes their tribe be more careful in what they say or do. If you have a spy, don't be a fool and keep it quiet.

DeletedUser

I find it idiotic people would publicly release that they have spies and prove it with screenshots of their forums, it only hurts you really and makes their tribe be more careful in what they say or do. If you have a spy, don't be a fool and keep it quiet.

They thought we had one before we did :x What i would find more idiotic Shaun is a member being banned for whatever reason and a tribe that breaks diplomacy :/

P.s Shaun be careful that guy doesn't rob this sig as well :O

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

No diplomacy was broken and a member lost 2 villas for literally no reason, he just decided to take the punishment instead of talking to the mods. Because we only know one person who can defeat the mods...

DeletedUser53562

We don't. Crocky thought he did though. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser95593

Bacon didn't have a spy. One of Bacons members had a spy.

C'mon guys, there is a big difference.

DeletedUser113814

Well you have a spy you want to let people know in case they do post something on the forums for the entire tribe to see. He wants to keep all information as isolated as possible. I respect this leader he is a good one. But also do you think all this talk on the externals that someone from Dharma didnt read it and go back to the tribe and tell everyone or at least someone informing them their is a spy (bacons spy or player of bacons spy) in the tribe? What he did was a good thing. But like i said that 15 year old kid has to go back to the drawing board and replan everything

DeletedUser105209

I actually completely disagree. Having spies and releasing it creates a very unpleasant dynamic within the tribe. People can't trust their tribemates and become hostile. They aren't as likely to ask for sitters, for fear of info being leaked. Creating that atmosphere in the enemy tribe is a plus. Generally you don't out having a spy though, unless you have more than one :X

DeletedUser113814

The spy could be the leader 0_o oh now theirs a plot twist better then what peoples magazine could ever pull out their @$$

DeletedUser100466

I actually completely disagree. Having spies and releasing it creates a very unpleasant dynamic within the tribe. People can't trust their tribemates and become hostile. They aren't as likely to ask for sitters, for fear of info being leaked. Creating that atmosphere in the enemy tribe is a plus. Generally you don't out having a spy though, unless you have more than one :X

I have multiple spies in Bacon (planing a revolt there)

DeletedUser112079

I didn't realise there were people in the world who were stupid enough to take a spys information as reliable :L

DeletedUser116214

Around 60 full nukes lost, 40 nobles killed, with their mighty OP, dharma ends up taking 0 villages. Considering the fact that all 3 they took were recapped.
Oh Dharma, what have you done. :icon_rolleyes:

nowitsover

^
shake-skype-smiley.gif

I would rather suggest you avoid the part between the legs..

(I sence an infraction coming... oh wait, we have no mod anymore).