Dicussion: Startup HP world

DeletedUser

Zardy, you know as well as me, it's not the amount of contacts you have, but the amount of people that have you in contacts. :icon_wink:

This! :icon_rolleyes:

People start to ask me to join as well (no, I don't have time, nor interest to join) - without them being in my contact list!

DeletedUser

In the future i would like to see a no co-player version of this . would be fun to see who is the best around when it comes to solo ;) .
with 5-6 co-players per account it's going to be more of an activity competition.

DeletedUser

hell yeah I´m gonna join! :icon_smile:
this is the most epic idea evah!

*hugs fordy* :icon_redface:

ferdevil

In the future i would like to see a no co-player version of this . would be fun to see who is the best around when it comes to solo ;) .
with 5-6 co-players per account it's going to be more of an activity competition.

Has been done before in HP, even without sitting, the solo thing. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Looking forward to watch this world. :) Most likely no time to play competitively.

DeletedUser83995

unfortunately, i do not believe there is no way to do this... you can simply check IP log ons i guess but what if one uses his home computer and work computer? That would have two IP addresses but the same person.You can also simply make it a rule and hope everyone fallows but the chances of that happening are highly unlikely.

DeletedUser

unfortunately, i do not believe there is no way to do this... you can simply check IP log ons i guess but what if one uses his home computer and work computer? That would have two IP addresses but the same person.You can also simply make it a rule and hope everyone fallows but the chances of that happening are highly unlikely.

My IP changes everytime I connect to the internet. I am on a dongle tho.

DeletedUser

easiest thing to do is set an 7 hours sleep mode like on the speed servers, and problem solved.

DeletedUser

There is more than just the IP to check if it's only one person or more.

Paul Chaul

another noob question. what is the setting:-

Tribe wars: Enabled?

koa anubis

OH GOD. The Pain of todays bugging on Skype over this!

The world seems interesting to say the least, but the settings, make it too easy. Morthy, Damn you!

If I don't end up being hassled into Co-Duking/Playing some random acc./Pre-made, I'll certainly be watching with interest.

Good Luck to all <3