Discussion: Game update - version 7.0b

tangomango

Really?..sigh...not even slightly funny,and i have a really good sense of humor...or at least i thought i did...i geuss it would really only be funny if it were possable for us to actually play one on you,but since that isnt possable,its not really fair that you do it to us. Hmmm...I have been a Paying premium customer for years,but i think i should stop now,and take my money to DC universe,or somewhere it will be appreciated.

HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!!! Just kidding....i love TW...and dont care to play anything else...but i bet i had you going there for a minute didnt i...lol! APRIL FOOLS!

DeletedUser

For those who are too stupid to realize "no offense" you still get resources even when the link is not clicked, first of all its a joke, it will always make it all reversed, and you can go to a report when it is unclicked, it won't show resources, but as soon as you click fix, it will then show the resources, so you can tell this is a joke......

DeletedUser

Last year April Fool's joke was better than this year.. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Last years was the nobles being spread apart 10 seconds etc.
Can't believe it took you all this long to realise it was a joke.

DeletedUser

Last years was the nobles being spread apart 10 seconds etc.
Can't believe it took you all this long to realise it was a joke.

I know, with all the people saying the no hauls world was a joke you'd think they would have gotten this one faster :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

mine does the same thing they need to fix it .

Go back to the bottom corner and hit "remove fix".
Then this deactivation method should work better.

Just paste this line into your browser url bar once. Will deactivate all the April 1st features for your browser:

javascript:$.cookie('april', 'first', {expires: 60*60*24}); void(0);

DeletedUser

Is it weird that I was wondering since I heard the no haul world was starting on April fools day, that I thought it was gonna be a joke?

But then I was like.. This has been in the planning for 3-4 months, this couldn't be a joke, its just coincidence.
............. I should always trust my senses the first time. At least it only took me like 10-15 mins and not 2-3 hours like everybody else to figure it out though :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eek! I'm confused now! Is world 56 joke also? Why inno!? Why do you play with my head!

DeletedUser

LOL Nice one Morthy and team. And the best part is, we still got about 19 hours to watch the suckers b**** and moan in this thread.

Well Done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

evil evil evil thing to do....
Took me a total of 5 seconds for it to flip my brain upside down lol. The text cursor was going all over the place.

DeletedUser12617

(chuckle) well done to Morthy and the team this is one of the better ones judging by the reaction of some :)

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Eek! I'm confused now! Is world 56 joke also? Why inno!? Why do you play with my head!
Morthy claims w56 is real. The rest of us will supposedly find out in about 6 hours... unless the new start time is a joke. But Morthy denies that.

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOOOOOL it took me 3 minutes to see how this fix work! thank you guys for making this day special :p

more LOL when i read this thread, people actually do not read posts before and keep complaining! AHAHAHAHAH

Last edited:

DeletedUser86200

nice one ;)

and for those who haven't figured it out yet:

Code:
javascript:$(".hh").show();

it's not gone, just hidden lol

^^ or the cookie thing too, didnt see that (dull)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmmm and its coming to 3D soon as well?? Really??! Seriously lol Last years was better :p

DeletedUser

You're gonna be rich!:icon_biggrin:
I'm gonna spend all my hard earned $dollars on the time reduction feature!:icon_eek:
I'm so excited! :icon_razz:
I'm going to rule the WORLD!!!!!:lol:

DeletedUser48501

I have just shit myself with that link...lol

And you have me laughing so hard my belly hurts and my eyes are watering... omg... the prank is good, but the reactions are great!

I admit I bit hard on this one and was putting together a forum post with a screen shot and a bunch of questions while sending farming runs to test it... I can't believe you get me every year. :'(

The "you have been nobled" from a couple years ago was the best, tho - I remember sh-tt-ing myself when that popped up.

Well done, Morthy

Shadryk 01

ROFL!! Now that's funny. I was initially so pissed off at the "build time reduction" that I forgot what day it was.

Innogames had a feature like this on Geropolis (I quit that game the instant I found out) and they had it for a while on The West.

NICE ONE!