Discussion: Update to version 8.27

DeletedUser94483

BUT you are missing the point...The point is for the premium to benefit the world you play with THAT account...it is not just to hand out premium. IT is to reward an accounts longevity(in my opinion. Which can not be done if you can just open 50 accounts and rack up a ton of premium each year.

DeletedUser

Premium is imaginary money to inno, it doesn't effect them if someone gets another 5-600 PP, it will be gone in 3 months.

DeletedUser94483

Actually...premium IS money not imaginary money...It is a form of currency. You purchase premium to purchase things in game...that is like saying because someone is from the US that the EURO is imaginary money because you convert from the dollar to the EURO...

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
atleast with the euro you can exchange it to the correct currency.

with PP you cannot exchange it from server to server...

darkaniken2

The PP given as part of the new award seems to me intended to keep people tied to a single account, and to entice older players to come back and try the new premium features for free for awhile. If they let people move it to a central account, I'd have access to 2-3k myself, and coplayers would have about the same, and many of the older players in the game are the same. This flood of free premium would cut profits massively.

Be grateful that they gave out free prem at all, and stop complaining that you can use it exactly as you want to.

DeletedUser

Some people need to stop thinking they have more of a say in things, because their name is red. You don't.

Let people have an opinion, jeeze.

DeletedUser

Some people need to stop thinking they have more of a say in things, because their name is red. You don't.

Let people have an opinion, jeeze.

Just because his name is red doesn't mean he can't give his opinion also :) Doesn't matter what colour your name is.
It's sad when something nice is offered and people still find a reason to complain. That's my opinion :p

DeletedUser

Some people do come across a bit, arrogant ?

You'll notice i didn't say anything other than we're all equal here, except you, you're scairy :(

It is a nice idea, that much i can agree on. Few more updates and they might work.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Some people do come across a bit, arrogant ?

That's just how some people come across when they talk, but it isn't always the case. I used to think the same - so I did some research last year on it.

People from different countries (even states to a certain degree) talk in very different ways, not just in accents but also in their choice of wording. I used to find myself thinking that quite a few Americans were always arrogant when talking to me, but after a while I looked into some academic reading and found that it's more likely to be my interpretation based on what I'd expect to see from someone of my own culture :)

Also, he does have a point - every free premium point given out by Inno harms them in terms of a profit that could have been gained by the player purchasing it instead. It's very generous, and smart, to give small incentives to get players back/keep players going. But it would be unreasonable for anybody to expect to be able to use multiple accounts simply to stockpile this premium on a single account.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Don't doubt any of that, the lack of being able to voice an opinion on a thread made for it, is the issue.. lol

DeletedUser

Don't doubt any of that, the lack of being able to voice an opinion on a thread made for it, is the issue.. lol

You are actually voicing your opinion right now. However, being able to voice your opinion does not, unfortunately, always mean that opinion results in a change.

DeletedUser94483

It also does not mean that others can not voice their opinion in opposition to what you are saying which is where it seems your real issue is coming from..

DocJunior25

Just because his name is red doesn't mean he can't give his opinion also :) Doesn't matter what colour your name is.
It's sad when something nice is offered and people still find a reason to complain. That's my opinion :p

I completely agree thanks for the pp inno I love it

DeletedUser

Right. The methods that let you transfer are considered "final". There is no possibility for the customer to reverse them.

The ones that have a waiting period are not final, they can be reversed at any time by the customer with an additional fee for us. That is why we require the premium accounts to remain on or invested into your account until a chargeback or reversal is no longer possible. If a customer fraudulently does a chargeback on a purchase we are able to reclaim the points or ban the account until they have repaid the amount.

If the points have been transferred to another account, that is no longer possible. The currency has spread. Now imagine someone purchases 200k of Premium Points every day using a stolen credit card and asks his friends to accept market trades for him. They then transfer the points back to another account. This account can now give away stolen points to all of his friends, or worse, sell them, undercutting us as a business. This is not a hypothetical situation - it happens.

The restriction on market trading is in place for exactly the same reason as the restriction on transferring points has always been there. It's not something new.

I even suggested it as a way around the restrictions a while back

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...ation-period&p=6893152&viewfull=1#post6893152

DeletedUser656

Update to version 8.27.1

Dear players,

A small update will be released on Monday, the 29th of September, between 10:00 and 11:00
Changes are mostly focused on improvements of the dynamic groups, following suggestions and feedback we received from you.
As usual, this means that the worlds will be unavailable for a couple minutes.

Improvements to Dynamic Groups

-A filter was added for the belief if a church is active in that world
-An option now allows "troops" filter to consider units outside of the village
-A "no flag" option was added to the "flag" filter
-A warning will be displayed if your filter selection is generating a conflict.
-Going to the groups overview will now remember your last usage (dynamic or manual groups).
-The filters now contain additional comparison options.
-You can now negate any filter.

Other

-The trader (premium feature for exchanging resources) will now be always displayed on top of the offers, no matter the ratio
-Cancelling commands will not cause the page to reload anymore.
-It is now possible to specify a group of villages not sending resources in the stockpile distributor.
-Resources missing for coins, packages or researches will be displayed in red.
-In case of an offer comprising multiple flags, you can now accept a part of the offer if you don't possess the required numbers.
-Manual colouring on the map updates directly and do not need a manual refresh anymore.
-The bbcode "spoiler" can now have a title. (
Text
)
-Bug fixes and text improvements.

DeletedUser

I still think that the phone icon should be optional, can we make it a choice in the options? I don't really care for anybody to know I'm playing mobile, tribe mate or not.

DeletedUser115516

The new options on the dynamic group filters are awesome, but I'd also like to see and, or, and/or, not, else options in addition to just a check box.

Last edited by a moderator: