Discussion: Version 8.7

phatbasstard

I am using the newest Motorola Atrix HD on Ice Cream sandwich and experiencing all the above problems as well

DeletedUser107667

That's as much as you see on vertical and it doesn't scroll horizontally.

DeletedUser

The only way is mess with the zoom settings of the mobile browser and/or change orientation of your device

DeletedUser107667

Just found another problem which overweighs all previous:

Building/recruitment order change controls (up/down in the queue) don't exist.

That's a major bug in my eyes... Also removes one of advantages of premium.

DeletedUser107667

More funny stuff:

I switched to mobile version while on PC (to check if the look is the same as on the phone).

The top menu doesn't scroll with mouse (apparently supports only touch input). Problem is if your villa name is longer than 3 characters "More" menu is not visible and you can't get to settings to switch back.

Had to rename villa, click "Mo" part that now was fitting into top row to switch over.

DeletedUser656

Are you not able to scroll horizontally on the FA screen?

The mobile version unfortunately no longer supports the reordering of queues.

You can move the menu fine using a mouse to drag it.

DeletedUser107667

Are you not able to scroll horizontally on the FA screen?

Nope, you can't, otherwise it wouldn't be a problem.

The mobile version unfortunately no longer supports the reordering of queues.

May I ask about the reason? There's already a lot of serious limitations for mobile users, why add another one?

You can move the menu fine using a mouse to drag it.

Somehow I couldn't but well, this is not too important.

DeletedUser

This mobile version, albeit fun to use, has really hindered our way of playing.

My farm script has been rendered unless in this version (confirmed by in games staff via support ticket)

There are quiet a few problems with the performance and rendering of the menus and getting from a to be is a chore.

The incoming attack option under more is stupid, non one thinks of checking under the more option. We need the visible attack icon somewhere on the main screen (and every screen) to show we have an attack. On my phone, this doesn't actually show any incoming attack either. It's shows I have one attack next the incoming attacks (1) but when you click on it there is nothing there.

FA ; the screen gets cut off half way between quick links A and Black. You have no option to C or to the rally point. The only way to fix is to change the phones orientation to landscape. As a user who primarily uses my phone to access the game, and as a premium points purchaser. I feel I am being let down with the lack of functionality and useabliity.

These are just a few problems I have found with the mobile version and it's been less than 24 hours.

Please fix these problems or revert back.

DeletedUser656

There are quiet a few problems with the performance and rendering of the menus and getting from a to be is a chore.

Could you elaborate please? Our tests have shown performance is better in the new version.

Fixes for FA, server time and the incoming attack indicator will be released later this morning.

One thing to note is that the new mobile version is primarily designed to be used within our apps. After the next update to the iOS app the top menus will not be shown at all and navigation will be handled from within the app's menus.

DeletedUser

My main concern morthy is the map. It's useless now. You can click on anything unless the dynamic menu (or whatever it's called) it until checked.

And most of my perfectly working scripts no longer work in the new model when they did before the update.

DeletedUser656

My main concern morthy is the map. It's useless now. You can click on anything unless the dynamic menu (or whatever it's called) it until checked.

And most of my perfectly working scripts no longer work in the new model when they did before the update.

Which map do you mean? The map within the game, or the iOS app map?

That is indeed good news.

Any chance queue ordering will be fixed?

Unsure, we have some difficulties getting this to work well in the new mobile version.

DeletedUser107667

Unsure, we have some difficulties getting this to work well in the new mobile version.

So may be a settings checkbox for "Old style mobile view"? Or are there technological limitations that wouldn't let you do it?

DeletedUser

Within the game. (don't use iphone, im an android user) the map with the new mobile platform turns static. (looks blurred and has loads of colours going across the screen)