WAR Disney & VIRUS declare on "!?" family

-Danne

Reaction score
Point 3.
When Aces split, we joined ?!, and FF7 was a buffer between us and Disney. FF7 was a decent size, but nothing we thought we couldn't handle as a tribe. However, over the course of approximately 2-3 days (iirc), Disney made a deal with FF7 (who betrayed their own tribe in the deal), nobled out the FF7's entire academy and 90% of their parent-tribe, putting them right at our frontlines quickly.
Funny how you make this shit up, there was no deal between Disney and FF7, Vampking sold out the academy to TMP to become allies against Disney.
1591857069553.png
1591857759295.png
1591858078397.png
The BIYP account, alone, received multiple messages from FF7 main and academy members saying that their bigger members sold-out the tribe, gave you guys info on def/off villages of their members, and then you guys rolled. Easy to play he-said, she-said, but we received those messages.

This one is also pretty funny, you defend your own actions in point 2 then call out others doing the same thing in point 3 and here, since you make so many assumptions we can do the same and assume you sold out the old aces players when joining ?!, the difference is that Vampking didn't hit the disband button while Aces leaders did.

Last edited:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was baron not co dukez mak and them had more authority than me and idk wtf banana split is talking about.

No flex we didn't gift the whole tribe we got crushed simple as that

Llama

Reaction score
Beyond all the trash talk and stats, I'm interested to see where the war goes as looking at the maps there isn't a large front to go after. Will !? regroup the main core area, or will Disney be able to push through. Very interesting though to see how it continues beyond Just losing outskirt villas that weren't prepared, no dig there those villas count the same, but intrigued by next steps.

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think Disney should rethink their allies LOL. Sorry but this was funny. Never seen so much effort put into sending a 5/8 nuke.

LOL.png

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think they are pretty decent allies

Side 1:
Tribes: VIRUS, Potion
Side 2:
Tribes: ?!, !?

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 2
Difference: 104

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 605,569
Side 2: 13,773
Difference: 591,796

chart

Soccerj7

Reaction score
I think Disney should rethink their allies LOL. Sorry but this was funny. Never seen so much effort put into sending a 5/8 nuke.

View attachment 4771

I'm mainly here for the banter and popcorn, but to believe those buffs are activated simply for one attack from one village out of 40+?! I know it's your tribe's name but come on, are you clueless to everything ?! !? ... But I'm not here to jab so I'll retract that previous comment ;)
1592057467146.png1592057480102.png
Oh look an ODD spike, probably had defending swords and heavy calv
Oh and an ODA spike, so unless this one attack (if it was today) killed ~60k worth of ODA (much worth), looks like yossi IS strong ally to me

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm mainly here for the banter and popcorn, but to believe those buffs are activated simply for one attack from one village out of 40+?! I know it's your tribe's name but come on, are you clueless to everything ?! !? ... But I'm not here to jab so I'll retract that previous comment ;)
View attachment 4774View attachment 4775
Oh look an ODD spike, probably had defending swords and heavy calv
Oh and an ODA spike, so unless this one attack (if it was today) killed ~60k worth of ODA (much worth), looks like yossi IS strong ally to me
I was speaking strictly about the flag doubler LOL. But I guess tiny brains aren't good at critical thinking.

Soccerj7

Reaction score
I was speaking strictly about the flag doubler LOL. But I guess tiny brains aren't good at critical thinking.
So long as YOU wanted to bring "tiny brains" into this conversation about critical thinking, I'll repeat my comment but slightly alter the wording for you
" but to believe those buffs are activated simply for one attack from one village out of 40+?! "
Ya I didn't alter the wording. "buffs" The flag booster is a buff. "so much effort" implies more than a single flag choice and flag booster unless that's "so much effort" for you. Simply using your words at how you described the situation.

Your correct statement would have been his Choice of flag, to that I will respond with saying Oh shucks You got me there. Big brain with your critical thinking too much for mine. Rather than always having to backtrack and point at something else to make yourself seem correct, reread just once what you're about to type. Your original comment to this of " Never seen so much effort put into sending a 5/8 nuke. " implies much much more than a mere flag choice

Last edited: