DN "Expanding" List

Crispycargo

To reply to this, NO mass recruiting was not in our best interest. I was not involved in the process but as far as i know, it was partially done to take some pressure off our allies backside, but in return we took a hit to the stomach, winded us a little bit, but now we are back up again with the thirst of blood.. We are in worse shape? No, we are what we were before the merge. We were about around the 60mil points mark before the merge, the merge made the war seem balanced in terms of depth and number of O and D vils that we could contribute, but now it is back to being a little lob-sided, not that we care. It is the way we have always been.

The war will go on, rest assured. Looking forward to see this massive OP gicusan has been talking about:icon_wink:

Well i was considering the possibility that the new tribes formed around [DN] could potentially be hostile towards you guys. Hence why i thought you might be in a worse position than you were before the war started. But i'll take your word that you guys are doing just as good as before. And i am also looking forward to an op(from either BD or DN) as well.

Three Stooges all in a row.. Notice you guys care and crow more than the people actually fighting them? I wish there was this much enthusiasm towards the Enemies of THE...

As for DN, im confident that things will be straightened out properly real soon. I hope that the BD/DN war continues as it were...

...Erm, i was simply offering my unbiased opinion on the issue to spark up a little conversation. The thread was starting to go dead as it hadn't been posted on since Jan 15th(disregarding ak's post). Sorry if my post didn't fit "your standards". :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah i was wondering wtf you were saying there Pure .. Lol

Yeah im just looking at this from a outside point of view .. good luck getting it all back on ya feet .. BD want a challange as do you guys!

DeletedUser22924

dam there is soo much hostility in these forum........

I love it:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

netjakdim

was good to see some people try and make a stand against the BEST tribe in W30..

Wait I am a bit confused by this I thought DN and BD were fighting where did MF come into this discussion?

Although I am sure that neither Chuck nor Cru mind you referring to them as the "BEST" tribe in W30:icon_biggrin:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My post was a joke/pun in reponse to Pervis's post, not a bash at a tribe. This is very obvious. I'm sorry if you weren't intelligent enough to understand it. You have such a hard-on for THE members at the moment, that you have to point out every time we make a post?!

No spleen, i didnt read your posts... much like you dont bother to read mine. All i see is more insults at my intelligence, and what have you... Makes you the exact hypocrite your so keen to make me out to be.. congrats.

Point is i seen three THE members in a row spouting garbage in a DN thread. Since DN declared, it has been THE in here crying and whining and harrassing the hell out of DN.. For what purpose??

Always got something to say? where is your thread? where is you guys making jokes in your thread.. how about that decide war thread? still going?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 3
Difference: 7

image.php

Tomr17

Who the hell are you??? And what the hell do you know? That post is 100% inaccurate and makes no sense whatsoever. Yeah there is Sun Tzu, oh noez there is another tribe, were all gona die.. idiot. And I have never even heard of Legion:icon_rolleyes: ~B~ are not our 'pawns', we are currently eating through the noob who disrupted the greatest war in w30, and have already patted BD on the back for giving us some time to get back on our feet. You think you are smart with your word play but you don't have a clue..

Oh well then please by all means tell me whats going on! im listening there buddy
Whats with TARDIS and their massive disbandings and [DN] and their little war at hand
PS its only my "stupid" guess, so call it what you may but its only a hypothises at whats going on around here, and idc about ~B~ anyway, their a giant clunky tribe that Darkest took down once already, their top heavy and will fall like they do.
oh and who am I? I'm Tomr friggen 17 buddy

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This war thread runs way smoother, when people like me stay out of it, So i ask, those not involved in BD/DN war to take it to a T-W-C war thread and argue there.

I'll be deleting this post at some stage.

DeletedUser66411

Oh well then please by all means tell me whats going on! im listening there buddy
Whats with TARDIS and their massive disbandings and [DN] and their little war at hand
PS its only my "stupid" guess, so call it what you may but its only a hypothises at whats going on around here, and idc about ~B~ anyway, their a giant clunky tribe that Darkest took down once already, their top heavy and will fall like they do.

Never heard of you or your tribe, your points are completely irrelevant to this war. Come back when you matter.

DeletedUser59451

Yes of course, how inconsiderate am I not to disclose the internal affairs of our tribe:icon_rolleyes: The massive disbanding of our tribe is explained in a different thread, so why don't you troll a little further and you might stumble across it:icon_wink:

Good for you..

spleen mage

No spleen, i didnt read your posts... much like you dont bother to read mine. All i see is more insults at my intelligence, and what have you... Makes you the exact hypocrite your so keen to make me out to be.. congrats.

So I was right - you don't even read what I write, you just bash my post, regardless of content, because I was a member of THE. Wow, I should feel honoured that you feel the need to stalk my posts and comment on them :)

Tomr17

what ever there looma, how about this, ill post where i like (since i signed up for that) and you stick to where ever you like to post

DeletedUser71844

Oh well then please by all means tell me whats going on!

I'll tell you what's going on, your getting nobled out.

...and idc about ~B~ anyway, their a giant clunky tribe that Darkest took down once already, their top heavy and will fall like they do.

WTH are you talking about? You haven't got a clue have you? With the respect I have for this thread, I'm not going to clamp you up for a third time. Darkest were a bunch of faggots that us and GREEN were picking off. We were fighting late {~OS~} and still managing to beat you. But none of that is relevant to this war, or anything worth anyones time. IF you have any further opinions about ~B~ or anything other than this topic, please say it in another thread.

P.S, If Darkest took us out once already, how come they no longer exist and we own their continent?

DeletedUser59451

what ever there looma, how about this, ill post where i like (since i signed up for that) and you stick to where ever you like to post
Well seen as this is a [DN] declaration thread, and i'm actually IN [DN], then i think i will 'stick' to posting here tyvm, you can do so if you like, but now that I know you are nobody, I won't merit your posts with a response starting.........now!

netjakdim

Well seen as this is a [DN] declaration thread, and i'm actually IN [DN], then i think i will 'stick' to posting here tyvm, you can do so if you like, but now that I know you are nobody, I won't merit your posts with a response starting.........now!

:icon_eek:Lord Help me I am so confused I thought you were in Tardis sir, No wait or were you in BD???? No I think you were somewhere at least I know you are invovled in the war at any rate:icon_wink:

Tomr17

fine by me then & soldier, what ever, go do what you do, im outta this anyways
besides, i got what i was looking for anyway
and before i go, soldier (opinion) ~B~ is there because we let them go instead of completely destroying them, so then they decided to go and recrute people below the k39 and work their way up and to top it they decided to go get ties with other tribes. (opinion there buddy, what evers the truth is the truth)

Last edited:

netjakdim

Just a warning Tom sir if you go to war with Soldier and win don't recruit him or you will be without a tribe.

DeletedUser84374

@tomr17

do you even have a clue what you are talking about?