Draco F.Vs QUEST. --War Declaration--

DeletedUser63656

Wasn't it you who sacrificed BBB because you wanted Draco out of the way, without even thinking if you members are ready. Who are you to judge Petro?

Draco sent the attacks on BBB first..

DeletedUser

Jamm I am disappointed in the fact you class the Draco. members just as high as Quest. members. I admit I made a fatal mistake but come on they are just rubbish

DeletedUser

Jamm I am disappointed in the fact you class the Draco. members just as high as Quest. members. I admit I made a fatal mistake but come on they are just rubbish

So then you've just been trashed by rubbish :icon_wink:. Get over it and move on. Don't take this game so seriously.

DeletedUser

So then you've just been trashed by rubbish :icon_wink:. Get over it and move on. Don't take this game so seriously.

idk about you but idk 11 guys that can take the trash of 300 some villages out ;)

i'll go back to my original analogy. 300 some 10 year olds could beat up a boxer. Not because the 10 year olds are better fighters, but because they will keep coming at you all at once jumping at you from every angle and you'll get tired and eventually crumble.

DeletedUser

you misread, I placed all QUEST (except curiousgeorge) as low as Draco, which is a huge difference.

DeletedUser

Draco sent the attacks on BBB first..
yeah keep talking ..................hey i might ne bad as english speaker or bad on propaganda but well as a leader i have done enough work and all of my members believe in my leadership plans..hey als i am not working laone ...there are somany great players behind me so reeally dont care...i am just having fun when the only thing you try to make in this PB is to flame people and nothing else....hey i am not taking serious of all this ..but i use public forums so i wil learn...i am a human and i am learning from my mistakes...and each time i am becoming better and better...also i have never lower the level of the conversation and i never flame noone cause those are just politics stuffs...i could just agree with all those good players jamm or PP .....and then i look nice to the eyes of the people..but i have my own opinion and i alwasy like to tell what i think...i really respect players better than me cause hey is just a game and each time you loose you learn more for the next time

petros

DeletedUser

yeah keep talking ..................hey i might ne bad as english speaker or bad on propaganda but well as a leader i have done enough work and all of my members believe in my leadership plans..hey als i am not working laone ...there are somany great players behind me so reeally dont care...i am just having fun when the only thing you try to make in this PB is to flame people and nothing else....hey i am not taking serious of all this ..but i use public forums so i wil learn...i am a human and i am learning from my mistakes...and each time i am becoming better and better...also i have never lower the level of the conversation and i never flame noone cause those are just politics stuffs...i could just agree with all those good players jamm or PP .....and then i look nice to the eyes of the people..but i have my own opinion and i alwasy like to tell what i think...i really respect players better than me cause hey is just a game and each time you loose you learn more for the next time

petros

despite what you say about petros or what you think about him you have to give him some respect here. i mean, he's admitting he isn't the best and has his faults and is trying to learn than cover it up with lies or exageration.

i'm going to take his side on the english thing though. i don't know anything about his personal life but the guy might not be a native english speaker and its not like you can't understand the messages he's trying to convey. just some slight grammar and spelling errors which are to be expected if english is a second or third language.

Rulerofmiddleearth

.i could just agree with all those good players jamm or PP .....and then i look nice to the eyes of the people..but i have my own opinion and i alwasy like to tell what i think...

This is where your biggest mistakes are being made Petro. On this forum, only the fanboys seem to be allowed to voice "their" opinion.

Fanboys are also allowed to flame and post off-topic posts, as long as its against someone who is not in the publics favour, but that is another subject.

Nothing would give me more joy then watching Draco take down some of the more socially accepted tribes, but I'm sure it wouldnt change the flamefest at all.
It actually happening is a whole nother story though..

DeletedUser

This is where your biggest mistakes are being made Petro. On this forum, only the fanboys seem to be allowed to voice "their" opinion.

Fanboys are also allowed to flame and post off-topic posts, as long as its against someone who is not in the publics favour, but that is another subject.

Nothing would give me more joy then watching Draco take down some of the more socially accepted tribes, but I'm sure it wouldnt change the flamefest at all.
It actually happening is a whole nother story though..

The key is to become an object of fanboy love... (man-boy love?) :icon_confused:

I would enjoy watching players who think they're good and in the public forum "good" so-to-speak, get whipped by some noobs for the amount of filth/words that would spew during and after. But only a real fight not this blob mob violence.
Unfortunately however, nothing would be worth having to listen to Draco talk about how good they were and validate themselves somehow.

Them winning this war was inevitable. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

hey dont forget is our first declaration.. I got the msg about PnP next time we will make our move without inform public forums...anw we needed some fun here in w33 Public forums and something to speak about
(but not flame Draco,yes some players as Welsh Warlord might overacted some times but ok he went out of control as all we go sometimes...we spoke to him and he understoond his mistake thats why he is not participate so actively in PB)....after our declaration another 3-4 declarations came after us.....wow...atm we are fighting one more tribe s it have been mention above GDI but it is so noob tribe that that cant be called war haha lol but Quest. is a respected tribe with some good players that they fight till the end and its a so lovelable tribe to the w33 people thats why we have made it known to you

petros

DeletedUser

What happened to Welsh Warlod's post right after Petros? I recall him quoting Petro and later saying "What?".

DeletedUser

Idk what you were getting at petros but i don't think bringing GDI into this will make your cause any better. Myself included, there were barely a handful of us that had nobles. Some of the players that did have nobles or were close to getting nobles were being attacked by another tribe (O.C.S). I don't know that many tribes that can successfully defend 2 top 20 tribes (3 if you include Draco and DRAco as seperate entities).

But remember. its this noob tribe that stole CG's main village out from JeanKule. Its this tribe who is such a threat to you, you had to send a circular mail telling the players to leave or die. Oh. And its this member from that noob tribe, who is receiving resources and support from a Draco tribe member. Enjoy finding your traitor my friend.

We might be noobs, but when you try and kick us in the face, we'll bite your damn ankles.

DeletedUser2816

MosT AnNOyINg DeCLarATiOn EveR!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, that declaration made my eyes want to jump out of my skull. Too many BIG WORDS, unnecessary pictures, and the thrown together poster looked like google image search threw up and you pasted the 3 Draco tribes over top in orange.