Dragon Ball Fleeze

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I think the whole alpha gangbang by IPOD is a bit silly .... should just let BOOB & alpha slug it out imo.

I CBA to write more tn sorry dude im done in :p But I think you raised a lot of good points that if I were IPOD I may take into account :p

DeletedUser121451

I never said the top tribes didn't have quality.... just it's lost in quantity especially early on. I reckon in a month the world will look totally different :D

Your 'bar' is total points but the tribe limit is 60 (which you have full ;) ) so eventually tribes who have not recruited the crap (and have lower member counts) will overtake you. The world must be open for a minimum 365 days before a victor can be declared :p There's eons of time for a tribe to do this to the low bar you've set :p

WnIWxJH.gif
Then, in that same logic, there's also eons for us to raise the bar. You were talking about why we don't raise the bar right after having set it (with the s-rank vs A war). Even in your gif analogy: in a jumping competition you only have to (or are even allowed to) raise the bar after the rest of the remaining contenders have jumped over it.

You're right about total points for AA... though not for s-rank. That's, in its current state, a rank 11 tribe, with 28 players, holding the ODD rank 1 spot. Pretty good stat for an academy.
For AA, if you compare with the top tribes that have fewer members (going off points per player: Under and Creati), they do win from AA in ODA and such per capita. But that's not a fair comparison: a top tribe with a small amount of members means that you only keep/get the best players available in your area. Once they get to a point where they recruit more (and they'll have to before it comes to world wars, so that they don't get beat by numbers), they'll have to recruit a lot of people that are worse than the current ones. Will they overtake us in the future? Time will tell, but that will depend entirely on their and our actions in the future. That says nothing about the current state of affairs.
I also don't think your argument about small tribes being better fit to grow towards midgame is true (and I was in Vape, which applied that strategy). They have to do it by recruiting or hostile takeover, and hoping the current players stay active, while already full tribes do it by internalizing their inactive players, merging internally, and recruiting. Don't get me wrong: small member tribes are more wieldy in early game, but the time will come quickly when they'll be forced to grow fast or be outgunned. Which sounds to me like full tribes with good leadership already have a head start for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
let me ask you this.

At the battle of Thermopylae who is regaled as the heroes ? .....Not the Persians.

and when the Greeks later won despite being outnumbered and outgunned at the battle of Salamis - that victory was even sweeter because they had relied on their grit & cunning to outmaneuver and destroy the Persian fleet; not their numbers.

You can take the easy road if you want - but people will always see that for what it is. Yeah smaller tribes rely on their members staying around; but also doesn't mean we can't find new coplayers :p and by your own admission you plan to internal your inactive players... we replace them. So while you waste resources, time and nobles internalling your own tribe us small tribes will be expanding outwards through opps ;) Also a higher turnover rate means lower loyalty typically, thus you're also more susceptible to spies when you have a less tight knit group. Personally I don't blame you guys for trying what you doing - just personally I don't see any honour in it if you win. It would be like congratulating the Persians for killing the 300 Spartans :D

P.S
i be on the sauce so dont take what i say so seriously rn xD im just tryna bant with ya but looking back this looks kinda srs

Last edited:

DeletedUser121451

and by your own admission you plan to internal your inactive players
No, by my own admission I know next to nothing about my tribe's plans for the future. I was talking in general about how it usually goes for full tribes.
The rest I can't respond to right now: my brain is fried from work.

Williamthefirst

Hello there passer by, please tell the spartans that here, as by their custom, we do lie :p

DeletedUser121451

@Fleezus Clyde You also don't want to war or grow yourself to death. And, you want to do your own thing instead of feeling the need to live up to the expectations of other tribes, just because they consider you to be the rank 1 tribe because you happened to be the rank 1 tribe in points. (And points are meaningless by themselves.)
I find that all to be way too easy: "You're the rank 1 tribe because we say you are, so you should set the bar and set it as high as we want you to, and if you don't we paint the picture that you're taking the easy way even though the rest of us are taking an even easier way, and are moving at our own pace which is slower than yours." Nice try, I would say. But even if honor is the summum (which is also imposed by you as an outsider), double standards have nothing to do with honor.
Being the rank 1 tribe also includes making your own rules, not abiding by those of some outsider. ;)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Hello there passer by, please tell the spartans that here, as by their custom, we do lie :p

I think you're thinking of the Cretans :p ... the epimenides paradox no? :D

Spartans never lied that I'm aware of :p At Thermopoylae King Leo was allowed to go for a walk with his 300 personal guards :D he just wasn't allowed to bring the entire army or he would upset the gods according to the oracle :D He bent the rules but never lied .... just happened to run into the Persians at a strategic chokepoint ;)

But I do love historical references hehe keep em coming :D

@Fleezus Clyde You also don't want to war or grow yourself to death. And, you want to do your own thing instead of feeling the need to live up to the expectations of other tribes, just because they consider you to be the rank 1 tribe because you happened to be the rank 1 tribe in points. (And points are meaningless by themselves.)
I find that all to be way too easy: "You're the rank 1 tribe because we say you are, so you should set the bar and set it as high as we want you to, and if you don't we paint the picture that you're taking the easy way even though the rest of us are taking an even easier way, and are moving at our own pace which is slower than yours." Nice try, I would say. But even if honor is the summum (which is also imposed by you as an outsider), double standards have nothing to do with honor.
Being the rank 1 tribe also includes making your own rules, not abiding by those of some outsider. ;)

First off points are meaningless; but villages are not - that's how you win worlds... and you guys have the most villages currently - thus why myself and i'm sure a few others are expecting you to set a higher bar as you are currently 'winning the world' :p

I actually really do want to war :p and some of the rim tribes/coalitions we are skirmishing are bigger than Annex I might add ( since points and vils are all that matter right? :p ;) ) we just don't feel the need to declare on them. And that's not hubris - that's just having confidence. I'm not going to get into specifics but I have been putting in my shift on the war front since day 1. Take

"You're the rank 1 tribe because we say you are, so you should set the bar and set it as high as we want you to, and if you don't we paint the picture that you're taking the easy way even though the rest of us are taking an even easier way, and are moving at our own pace which is slower than yours."

Actually TW says you are the rank 1 tribe... I personally think you guys are like 4th-5th hence why I want you to show me you can raise the bar :D But I mean you don't have to prove anything to me :p Just I'm noisy and I'm gonna give my honest opinions to keep the forums lively :D

As for the second part; I'm not going to get into a stick swinging contest about "my tribe could beat up your tribe" - but we are by no means taking an easier road than you - we have enemies on every side; doesn't mean we are actively fighting them this second but how many of yours are covered by diplo so you can send 16 hr noble nukes to their death on a rim tribe 10x smaller than you? ;) :p I'm genuinely interested.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121451

I think you're thinking of the Cretans :p ... the epimenides paradox no? :D

Spartans never lied that I'm aware of :p At Thermopoylae King Leo was allowed to go for a walk with his 300 personal guards :D he just wasn't allowed to bring the entire army or he would upset the gods according to the oracle :D He bent the rules but never lied .... just happened to run into the Persians at a strategic chokepoint ;)

But I do love historical references hehe keep em coming :D

First off points are meaningless; but villages are not - that's how you win worlds... and you guys have the most villages currently - thus why myself and i'm sure a few others are expecting you to set a higher bar as you are currently 'winning the world' :p

I actually really do want to war :p and some of the rim tribes/coalitions we are skirmishing are bigger than Annex I might add ( since points and vils are all that matter right? :p ;) ) we just don't feel the need to declare on them. And that's not hubris - that's just having confidence. I'm not going to get into specifics but I have been putting in my shift on the war front since day 1. Take

"You're the rank 1 tribe because we say you are, so you should set the bar and set it as high as we want you to, and if you don't we paint the picture that you're taking the easy way even though the rest of us are taking an even easier way, and are moving at our own pace which is slower than yours."

Actually TW says you are the rank 1 tribe.... I personally think you guys are like 4th-5th hence why I want you to show me you can raise the bar :D But I mean you don't have to prove anything to me :p Just I'm noisy and I'm gonna give my honest opinions to keep the forums lively :D

As for the second part; I'm not going to get into a stick swinging contest about my tribe could beat up your tribe - but we are by no means taking an easier road than you lol - we have enemies on every side; doesn't mean we are actively fighting them this second but how many of yours are covered by diplo so you can send 16 hr noble nukes to their death on a rim tribe 10x smaller than you? ;) :p I'm genuinely interested.
You keep refering to our Annex debacle like that's all we ever did in this world.

"we have enemies on every side; doesn't mean we are actively fighting them this second"
Your tribe doesn't have it easy because it has tricky tribes near it even though you're not engaging them right now... then why judge our tribe solely on 'right now'?
And how does a situation that you're not acting on factor into this? If it does: we have an entire continent's length of frontline with IL, so you still take the easier route by situation as well. ;) (Not that that factors in, but since you brought it up as if it does.)

Another inherent contradiction is that you consider us to be rank 4 or 5, yet you say we should set a higher bar as rank 1.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
You keep refering to our Annex debacle like that's all we ever did in this world.

Your tribe doesn't have it easy because it has tricky tribes near it even though you're not engaging them right now... then why judge our tribe solely on 'right now'?

I judge you right now because it is right now :p

I told you we are engaging tribes similarly in size to Annex, just we didn't feel the need to declare :x Plus we are only half your size - so if we are fighting more than you and only half your size I think I do have the right to say you guys have set a lowbar thusfar - doesn't mean you can't raise it but

If you wanna talk about "right now" we are fighting more tribes on more fronts than you & our future holds more still :D

Nice deflect of my question about how many of your flanks are covered by diplo though :D

DeletedUser121451

I judge you right now because it is right now :p

I told you we are engaging tribes similarly in size to Annex, just we didn't feel the need to declare :x Plus we are only half your size - so if we are fighting more than you and only half your size I think I do have the right to say you guys have set a lowbar thusfar - doesn't mean you can't raise it but

If you wanna talk about "right now" we are fighting more tribes on more fronts than you & our future holds more still :D

Nice deflect of my question about how many of your flanks are covered by diplo though :D
Well, which is it: right now or thus far? If it's thus far, include our previous endeavors...

(P.S.: I added a line to my previous post at the end.)

Slightly Sober

I told you we are engaging tribes similarly in size to Annex, just we didn't feel the need to declare :x

I might be misinterpreting this, but are you insinuating that AA declared on Annex? If so, I have not seen this declaration. Please do tell me if our leaders made a humorous declaration. If not I don't care. Time to move past something that is old news.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Well, which is it: right now or thus far? If it's thus far, include our previous endeavors...

(P.S.: I added a line to my previous post at the end.)

Another inherent contradiction is that you consider us to be rank 4 or 5, yet you say we should set a higher bar as rank 1.

thusfar is equally unimpressive mate :D you had a hugely overhyped 3 day war that ended in a merge :p and no I told you the game considers you to be rank 1; which is why I have standards for any rank 1 tribe; and currently you aren't meeting my standards :S Interesting you care so much about my standards :p kinda flattering :D

I might be misinterpreting this, but are you insinuating that AA declared on Annex? If so, I have not seen this declaration. Please do tell me if our leaders made a humorous declaration. If not I don't care. Time to move past something that is old news.

I actually did believe AA declared on Annex - if I was wrong there I apologize - but the postings by both Annex & AA have strongly implied there is war with the NAP being dropped & players being hit during the grace period... plus I've seen some of the timings you're putting at Annex :p they definitely are a key area of focus :p

Ok. If it's old news let's move past it.

But can I ask what's the new news 'rank 1 tribe'? We like to keep the forums lively :p

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well i can tell you they didnt declare in game. But we are actively fighting, its not really a big war, more a defensive retreat from Annex now.

I mean AA have taken 10 villages (if i include someone that ran away from our tribe). And have made some great timings, to which we have made some back.

But i guess only 10% of there tribe is trying to nuke/noble, with a further 20% faking i guess that would be accurate.

Key difference though is the size of said players. And their ability to use nukes, noble and anti snipe. Whereas we dont even have a proper nuke or noble train to send back in return.

DeletedUser121451

thusfar is equally unimpressive mate :D you had a hugely overhyped 3 day war that ended in a merge :p and no I told you the game considers you to be rank 1; which is why I have standards for any rank 1 tribe; and currently you aren't meeting my standards :S Interesting you care so much about my standards :p kinda flattering :D
I don't care about your standards, that was part of my point: a rank 1 tribe makes their own rules and standards. What I do care about is banter, and language. So I have this compulsion to keep correcting your thinking errors over and over again, after I'm long tired of doing so.
One of them being that 'the game' considers us to be rank 1, so your conclusion from that is to uphold us to _your_ rank 1 standards that you're holding no other tribe in this world to. That doesn't make any sense: either _you_ consider us rank 1 and that's where you draw conclusions from, or you don't consider us rank 1 and you don't draw those conclusions. Otherwise you're just a slave to a random stat the game happens to put on their tribal rank page, without even considering whether that stat holds any true value (and which amount of value) towards what you consider to factor into the rank of a tribe... and then what are you making all those world analyses for, if you're not going to think for yourself in the world analysis that matters the most.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
One of them being that 'the game' considers us to be rank 1, so your conclusion from that is to uphold us to _your_ rank 1 standards that you're holding no other tribe in this world to. That doesn't make any sense: either _you_ consider us rank 1 and that's where you draw conclusions from, or you don't consider us rank 1 and you don't draw those conclusions. Otherwise you're just a slave to a random stat the game happens to put on their tribal rank page, without even considering whether that stat holds any true value (and which amount of value) towards what you consider to factor into the rank of a tribe...

The game does consider you rank 1 - I personally do not. Nothing personal & I don't think your a bad tribe; just my opinion is you are not the best tribe on 97 & will not win the world. I don't wanna spoil to much more as I have a world update tomorrow :p

I don't care about your standards
you making all those world analyses

You don't have to read em mate if you dont like em :p

let me show you a cool trick i learned ..

y4QrRug.gif

(i've decided to chat the first shit this world since its been so 'dull' hehe :D )

DeletedUser121451

I do like your analyses. :) I'm just saying you're not being consistent in this one, by imposing standards on us based on a game stat instead of your own thinking. (And also, I don't necessarily have to personally agree with something in order to use it in banter. ;) It just has to be something I can use against my opponent to point out a flaw in his thinking.)
But I suppose we've beaten this discussion to death now. So I welcome any new subject.

DeletedUser110019

I do like your analyses. :) I'm just saying you're not being consistent in this one, by imposing standards on us based on a game stat instead of your own thinking. But I suppose we've beaten this discussion to death now. So I welcome any new subject.

you make a new one