Dragons are Hungry

DeletedUser

I do not agree (with KK's pov, and by extension DH's post), because DH is by and large irrelevant. If anything, the 600ish lead for TTD shows that this 'side-war' is a) good for TTD morale, b) good for TTD stats -- and therefor c) keeping them in the game longer. How will this DH declaration impact things? Deus will be annoyed by 'intervention' as well as diplomatic difficulties (ought they stop attacking DH now?), TTD will have to spend marginally more DV (which I regard as a good thing, I never did like 'stackers') but gain new (different) territories in return which may or may not be a strategical advantage in the long run but certainly does not fulfil the 'gangbang' qualifications.

HYPER joining in would be much, much more of an 'impact' than DH joining in -- especially considering DH joined in late. Opportunistic, lacking teeth, and in general just resulting in a 'Feh, bite me' attitude in TTD (or at least, it should).

I think you're misinterpreting my post. I agree with you completely; ~DH~ won't impact this war. So to say this 3v1 is disappointing is the same as saying this 2v1 is disappointing.

What does disappoint me is that tribes are willing to attack each =TTD= freely, but don't have the balls to declare. Then when Deus declares, the rest of the world think they're entitled to make their own crappy declaration, join in on Deus' war, and brag when Deus is victorious. Kinda reminds me of how =TTD= think they beat S²ORMe, when they deserve a fraction of a percent of the credit. At best.

Otherwise I agree with your assessment about ~DH~'s declaration, and that it's so pitiful it'll actually help =TTD= more than it'll hurt them.

Nice to hear from you; W24 PnP sorely needs the occasional worthwhile post. I can already tell my posts are getting worse and worse without good examples from you and others :icon_razz:

Bo-John-bo

What does disappoint me is that tribes are willing to attack each =TTD= freely, but don't have the balls to declare. Then when Deus declares, the rest of the world think they're entitled to make their own crappy declaration, join in on Deus' war, and brag when Deus is victorious. Kinda reminds me of how =TTD= think they beat S²ORMe, when they deserve a fraction of a percent of the credit. At best.

Sorry DH but I have to disagree, if you check out the dates and times of Hyper and Deus's declaration, you will see Beckington posted ours about 30 minutes before Deus. So does that mean Deus are joining in on our war? And will deus celebrate when Hyper wins?

DeletedUser

Sorry DH but I have to disagree, if you check out the dates and times of Hyper and Deus's declaration, you will see Beckington posted ours about 30 minutes before Deus. So does that mean Deus are joining in on our war? And will deus celebrate when Hyper wins?

Are you giving Orel1 your password, because I would expect better than an argument over technicalities from you. However, if you're drag me down this road...:icon_razz:

1) Our war started several hours, might've even been a few days, before our declaration. Since half of Deus is banned from PnP, the Deus/=TTD= shared forum basically became our PnP.

2) Hyper declaring on a tribe they share virtually no front with? Really? If you think Hyper could seriously beat =TTD= without Deus (within a 5 year timeframe), you're sadly mistaken. If Deus and =TTD= called a ceasefire, we'd just be watching a stalemate once this initial stage of the war was over. It'd be like a K10 tribe declaring on a K89 tribe.

3) At this stage =TTD= and Hyper are nobling the enemy villages within their territory. This plays heavily in Hyper's favor since Deus are keeping =TTD= busy, while no one else is really keeping Hyper busy.

4) My post was mainly referring to ~DH~'s declaration :icon_razz:

That being said, I think you're smart enough to know the answer to your questions. Always here to argue, otherwise :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I lol at this whole thread and how I can't read most of this page because DH keeps posting and it's all being ignored :icon_biggrin:. Moving somewhat more on-topic:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: =TTD=
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DH~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 34
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 133,933
Side 2: 322,115
Difference: 188,182

chart
[/spoil]

Ouch. Losing to anything with the initials of DH means you're quite the failure. Luckily, I've never had the misfortune :icon_biggrin:.

STAFAST

BAM, love you Bo, but Daholla has got you cold, and all he says is true, our private forums with TTD were full of war long long before the dec. came out.

DeletedUser

I lol at this whole thread and how I can't read most of this page because DH keeps posting and it's all being ignored :icon_biggrin:. Moving somewhat more on-topic:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: =TTD=
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DH~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 34
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 133,933
Side 2: 322,115
Difference: 188,182

chart
[/spoil]

Ouch. Losing to anything with the initials of DH means you're quite the failure. Luckily, I've never had the misfortune :icon_biggrin:.

It amazes me that Orel1 somehow knows I'm posting, despite the fact that I'm blocked! Not only that, but this isn't the first time he's "accidentally" replied to me within an hour of me posting. How is this possible (question directed to W24 as a whole, obviously not Orel1 since he has me blocked)?

At least Orel is doing what he does best, providing W24 with the lulz. Unintentionally.

:lol:

Bo-John-bo

Are you giving Orel1 your password, because I would expect better than an argument over technicalities from you. However, if you're drag me down this road...:icon_razz:

I thought you guys were best buddies so was trying to impersonate him to get close to you :)

1) Our war started several hours, might've even been a few days, before our declaration. Since half of Deus is banned from PnP, the Deus/=TTD= shared forum basically became our PnP.

I think we started attacks before our declaration as well, but how am i supposed to know what goes on in TTD/Deus forums?? Hmmmm? Mister Smarty Pants?

2) Hyper declaring on a tribe they share virtually no front with? Really? If you think Hyper could seriously beat =TTD= without Deus (within a 5 year timeframe), you're sadly mistaken. If Deus and =TTD= called a ceasefire, we'd just be watching a stalemate once this initial stage of the war was over. It'd be like a K10 tribe declaring on a K89 tribe.

It would take a lot longer, but yes I have faith that Hyper would win. If Hyper called a ceasefire it would take Deus longer also :p

3) At this stage =TTD= and Hyper are nobling the enemy villages within their territory. This plays heavily in Hyper's favor since Deus are keeping =TTD= busy, while no one else is really keeping Hyper busy.

Erm.....I think you'll find there are plenty of barbs out there that keep on mocking us and must be attacked

4) My post was mainly referring to ~DH~'s declaration :icon_razz:

I feel bad for DH cos they have sucky initials :lol: so figure i'll help them out

That being said, I think you're smart enough to know the answer to your questions. Always here to argue, otherwise :icon_biggrin:

I just want to put a little life back into these forums, maybe ill convince boner to stab walt in the back :icon_wink:

Oh and stafast, you smell :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I thought you guys were best buddies so was trying to impersonate him to get close to you :)

I think we started attacks before our declaration as well, but how am i supposed to know what goes on in TTD/Deus forums?? Hmmmm? Mister Smarty Pants?

It would take a lot longer, but yes I have faith that Hyper would win. If Hyper called a ceasefire it would take Deus longer also :p

Erm.....I think you'll find there are plenty of barbs out there that keep on mocking us and must be attacked

I feel bad for DH cos they have sucky initials :lol: so figure i'll help them out

I just want to put a little life back into these forums, maybe ill convince boner to stab walt in the back :icon_wink:

Oh and stafast, you smell :icon_eek:

If you wanna get close to me, you should impersonate Shimobehui :icon_eek:

And Bo, haven't you been talking about your close relationship with Deus? If that's even remotely true, you would've known about the war before the majority of the world. That how :icon_neutral:

A Hyper ceasefire might add a few days to Deus' victory, while a Deus ceasefire would add a few decades to a Hyper victory :lol:

I do appreciate someone to argue with, as debating anything adds life into the forums. So thanks for that, even if you're horribly mistaken on...everything :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I thought you guys were best buddies so was trying to impersonate him to get close to you

[spoil]
128766847244233759.jpg
[/spoil]

DaHolla
This message is hidden because DaHolla is on your ignore list.

Still not seeing it :icon_biggrin:.

Bo-John-bo

Its wayyy to hard to impersonate that grenchie :lol:

Oh I knew there was going to be a war before a lot of other people, but I didnt know you guys still had a shared forum etc. Both our ways started early.

We all know how nooby Hyper is, so a few decades isnt that bad :lol:

I am right about everything, you just wait and see. When I rule the whole world, I will re-write history to suit me :icon_evil:

deadsocks

Haven't read thread, don't care, but I think you should back out of a war that's already well-unbalanced in favour of =TTD='s adversaries, and stay out. Don't call cleaning up other people's business a "war". kthxbai

DeletedUser

Haven't read thread, don't care, but I think you should back out of a war that's already well-unbalanced in favour of =TTD='s adversaries, and stay out. Don't call cleaning up other people's business a "war". kthxbai

+1 this.

[spoil]
128766847244233759.jpg
[/spoil]

DaHolla
This message is hidden because DaHolla is on your ignore list.

Still not seeing it :icon_biggrin:.

:lol: @ this.

Its wayyy to hard to impersonate that grenchie :lol:

Oh I knew there was going to be a war before a lot of other people, but I didnt know you guys still had a shared forum etc. Both our ways started early.

We all know how nooby Hyper is, so a few decades isnt that bad :lol:

I am right about everything, you just wait and see. When I rule the whole world, I will re-write history to suit me :icon_evil:

So you knew about the war, making your initial argument about declaration times completely irrelevant. Game, set, match.

Better luck next time :icon_razz:

Bo-John-bo

What does disappoint me is that tribes are willing to attack each =TTD= freely, but don't have the balls to declare. Then when Deus declares, the rest of the world think they're entitled to make their own crappy declaration, join in on Deus' war, and brag when Deus is victorious.

This is the bit I was referring to about the declaration times. I'd say Hyper and Deus have been attacking TTD for a very similar length of time so why is it deus's war?

I will WIN dammit :icon_twisted:

P.S I agree socks, next we'll see Flip declare on TTD :lol:

DeletedUser

Can I be really silly and point out that ~DH~ and =TTD= were fighting way before either Hyper or Deus declared.
The fact that ~DH~ have only really started to fight back properly the last two weeks doesn't make any difference that they've been exchanging villages back as far as June!

Therefore, it's Hyper and Deus joining in with ~DH~'s war, they just never declared until after us!

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

This is the bit I was referring to about the declaration times. I'd say Hyper and Deus have been attacking TTD for a very similar length of time so why is it deus's war?

I will WIN dammit :icon_twisted:

P.S I agree socks, next we'll see Flip declare on TTD :lol:

Either way, your declaration was posted about knowing Deus was at war with =TTD= :icon_neutral:

And it's Deus' war because we actually have a substantial front with =TTD=. Like I said before, K10 declaring on K89 wouldn't really be a war, it would just be a crappy excuse to make an even crappier external forum post :lol:

Bo-John-bo

Either way, your declaration was posted about knowing Deus was at war with =TTD= :icon_neutral:

Back at you, Deus's declaration was posted knowing we were at war with TTD :icon_razz:

And it's Deus' war because we actually have a substantial front with =TTD=. Like I said before, K10 declaring on K89 wouldn't really be a war, it would just be a crappy excuse to make an even crappier external forum post :lol:

We have a substantial front......one continent is a very large front thank you very much :lol:

and we can't be blamed cos we don't have a paint master like walt in our tribe to make declarations :icon_cry: