Dragons are Hungry

DeletedUser

The only difference is that Deus doesn't need Hyper's help :icon_razz:

With Hyper you would get eatin by TTD anyday of the week.

Hyper is the only reason Deus is winning the war everyone in TTD knows that :lol: and we lol at Deus tryin to be the best but im sorry your not the best anymore:icon_biggrin: YOUR DAYS ARE OVER:icon_cool::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Than who is the best? Hyper? That would be my conclusion since TTD are getting owned by Hyper and you claim TTD is better than Deus, that makes HYPER by YOUR logic the best.

Side 1:
Tribes: HYPER

Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD=

Timeframe: 10/10/2010 00:00:00 to 01/11/2010 15:15:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,161
Side 2: 87
Difference: 1,074

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We dont care much for Hyper it will just be a vg war again anyways so no big rush in taking hyper they just make me lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I can see why you don't care much for Hyper, I wouldn't like a tribe that is taking villages at will from you........:snob:

Bo-John-bo

We dont care much for Hyper it will just be a vg war again anyways so no big rush in taking hyper they just make me lol :icon_wink:

I've figured it out!!!! Hyper are only nailing TTD because TTD are to busy laughing at our nooby attacks to defend or attack back :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Noo... just no one cares about your tribe... Do you all remember FS?VG? where are they now? In Hyper now, the most useless tribe of world 24

DeletedUser

Great, Continue NOT to care about us and we will continue to noble all your villages........

DeletedUser48597

With Hyper you would get eatin by TTD anyday of the week.

Hyper is the only reason Deus is winning the war everyone in TTD knows that :lol: and we lol at Deus tryin to be the best but im sorry your not the best anymore:icon_biggrin: YOUR DAYS ARE OVER:icon_cool::icon_twisted:

Yea. While you are having a jolly good time eating the people who are surrounded.. I think you have other issues that should be of concern. So, keep believing you are the best. Whatever works for you, works for me, I guess.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: DaHolla, niks2k7, Niyah, shimobehui, sen066, Glynjack, FunkyCEO, hsey, Barry Chuckle, =RedFox=, Forkrul
Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/10/2010 00:00:00 to 01/11/2010 20:01:59

Side 1: 1,393
Side 2: 42
Difference: 1,351

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,055,085
Side 2: 399,593
Difference: 12,655,492

chart

[/spoil]

STAFAST

Yea. While you are having a jolly good time eating the people who are surrounded.. I think you have other issues that should be of concern. So, keep believing you are the best. Whatever works for you, works for me, I guess.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: DaHolla, niks2k7, Niyah, shimobehui, sen066, Glynjack, FunkyCEO, hsey, Barry Chuckle, =RedFox=, Forkrul
Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/10/2010 00:00:00 to 01/11/2010 20:01:59

Side 1: 1,393
Side 2: 42
Difference: 1,351

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,055,085
Side 2: 399,593
Difference: 12,655,492

chart

[/spoil]

LOL, burn.....

DeletedUser

Noo... just no one cares about your tribe... Do you all remember FS?VG? where are they now? In Hyper now, the most useless tribe of world 24

Sorry, were you describing =TTD= or Hyper? Because I think you said Hyper, but your description reminded me of the tribe that has hidden behind their allies for the last 2 years while accomplishing absolutely nothing on their own (=TTD=. I'm a bit confused :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Sorry, were you describing =TTD= or Hyper? Because I think you said Hyper, but your description reminded me of the tribe that has hidden behind their allies for the last 2 years while accomplishing absolutely nothing on their own (=TTD=. I'm a bit confused :icon_confused:

No i was talking about VVV :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

So.....if we're the most useless tribe in W24.....why are we taking so many villages off your members (you can't blame it on attacking inactives either....)? I guess we're useless noobs but you're uber-noobs?

DeletedUser

So.....if we're the most useless tribe in W24.....why are we taking so many villages off your members (you can't blame it on attacking inactives either....)? I guess we're useless noobs but you're uber-noobs?

omg:icon_rolleyes: people dont listen very well, i said we are working on deus first why waste are time on a tribe so far away from us when we could make are way closer to you :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser48597

omg:icon_rolleyes: people dont listen very well, i said we are working on deus first why waste are time on a tribe so far away from us when we could make are way closer to you :icon_twisted:

Yes, make your way closer by doing what you claim they are doing? Eating up people who are surrounded. I guess you really pay no attention to the location of where you are being nobled, and where you are nobling.

In the end, we will see who is victorious. And with what I have seen, I highly doubt it will be you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

so you are just gonna let everyone else die that isnt close to you? then why recruit them if you were just going to let them die?

DeletedUser

It's 'our way' not what you posted but that's by-the-by.

So what do you define as close? I've nobled villages 170hrs+ away from me and have just sent nukes 200hrs+ away, is that still too far for you guys? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

This, despite being a TTD-favouring POV, actually makes strategical sense. It is better for TTD to focus on their main bulk, and even though 'working on Deus first' sounds more like bluster than reality, it is still a sound decision (though perhaps moderated by a bit of humility, as Deus will not fall as easily, I feel).

so you are just gonna let everyone else die that isnt close to you? then why recruit them if you were just going to let them die?
Short answer: Yes. Strategy.

Long answer: Yes. They should, and presumably will do exactly that, and for several reasons:
-Recruiting these non-close, isolated players (let's call them 'faraways', humour me) makes sense because it gave them the #1 spot, presumably the biggest morale boost =TTD= has gotten in recent years. The morale boost wasn't just useful for this war, it was also necessary because realistically most =TTD= players know, or should know, that Deus' average player is simply better.
-Recruiting the faraways gave them numbers to a) stave off a 2-fronted war, and b) expend precious troops on both sides in favour of =TTD=. First of all, this keeps HYPER occupied for weeks, if not months. Chances of faraways defecting are very remote, because they have nowhere else to go, which leaves them in the game as, quite literally, meatshields. More specifically, this saves 'main' TTD from thousands of nukes every two weeks (rebuilding time) from the full south. Which brings me to the second point, not only does HYPER expend precious nukes, so does Deus. This is not counting defensive troops spent defending against (isolated) attacks from faraways and this uses the faraways' combined defensive capabilities -- in other words: thousands of DV for Deus/HYPER to cut through, for marginal territorial gains.

Killing the faraways won't gain Deus a victory, or even territory, but it is still necessary. The faraways slow down the war, and thus TTD's demise, giving them a greater chance of victory through sheer tenaciousness.

Please note that this does not reflect my personal opinion, as I feel the cohesion of a tribe is damaged when a part of it is 'cast away' as scapegoats like that. The above post concerns primarily numbers, and does not account for internal problems in TTD, of which I know nothing.