Dragons are Hungry

DeletedUser

Stop cryin and just war each other then ya wont have to fight over whos war it is:icon_rolleyes:

Then maybe it will be 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 not 4 vs 1:icon_razz:

Bo-John-bo

Im not crying, just having friendly banter with my man DH over there. Its not our fault everyone is jumping in on Hypers war :lol:

DeletedUser

Im not crying, just having friendly banter with my man DH over there. Its not our fault everyone is jumping in on Hypers war :lol:

holla give this poor soul some credit.it might do something good to the image their former tribes have been carrying.
[spoil]ayreon(the last war i remember they won was against avp,that was some 200000000000000 years ago :|

fs somehow managed to keep their nerves cool and stay here until were bashed by titans.)[/spoil]

Bo-John-bo

Hahaha FS were not bashed by titans. We had a small collection of players up near TTD that you guys took out, must have been hard work seen as the majority of our tribe were 200+ hours away.

FS was defeat by SOA, with a litte Storm help.

I can't talk about Aryeon.

Anyways, if we're so crap, why are we giving you guys an ass whooping? You guys must really suck bad :icon_eek:

P.S Weren't you in FS once? So making fun of yourself?? I like it :lol:

DeletedUser

Hahaha FS were not bashed by titans. We had a small collection of players up near TTD that you guys took out, must have been hard work seen as the majority of our tribe were 200+ hours away.

FS was defeat by SOA, with a litte Storm help.

I can't talk about Aryeon.

Anyways, if we're so crap, why are we giving you guys an ass whooping? You guys must really suck bad :icon_eek:

P.S Weren't you in FS once? So making fun of yourself?? I like it :lol:

Why do you insist with the "we're soo good" stuff?....you have been nobling mostly isolated players and inactives. you're also fighting a 3 vs 1 war. so go back to your hole.

DeletedUser48597

Why do you insist with the "we're soo good" stuff?....you have been nobling mostly isolated players and inactives. you're also fighting a 3 vs 1 war. so go back to your hole.

I doubt he is insisting they are so good. In fact, he often states that they are nubs. :lol:

But, to be honest...

[spoil] Side 1:
Tribes: HYPER
Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD=

Timeframe: 15/10/2010 00:00:00 to 29/10/2010 20:15:33

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 949
Side 2: 78
Difference: 871

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,811,657
Side 2: 729,155
Difference: 8,082,502

chart
[/spoil]

I'd say that even if they are only nobling isolated/inactives.. they are doing a lot better then you are. Villages are villages, no matter where they come from :icon_wink:

Bo-John-bo

Game got it right, I don't believe we're so good we could beat anyone etc.

I just find it humorous that you guys put us down for being terrible, yet we are beating you easily. Admittedly we do have Deus help :lol:

and please don't tell me your including DH in your 3 vs 1?

DeletedUser

i had to move 200ish hours to get frontline and i had a four hour gap between nukes and my nobles carrying 1000 axes to carry them and i got a village :( atleast dodge please make it interesting like rhuned did

DeletedUser

Game got it right, I don't believe we're so good we could beat anyone etc.

I just find it humorous that you guys put us down for being terrible, yet we are beating you easily. Admittedly we do have Deus help :lol:

If im not mistaken this thread is about ~DH~ and not HYPER. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser48597

If im not mistaken this thread is about ~DH~ and not HYPER. :icon_rolleyes:

What's with the ~? DH is in Deus, Deus are close to Hyper so..

Oh wait, you meant the Tribe ~DH~. Sorry, I thought it was referring to the better of the two...

EDIT. I guess I should prove that.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: DaHolla
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 0
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: ~DH~
Side 2:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 41
Difference: 9

chart
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh wait, you meant the Tribe ~DH~. Sorry, I thought it was referring to the better of the two...

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: ~DH~
Side 2:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 41
Difference: 9

chart
[/spoil]

this time i must lol at the stats comparison. player compared to tribe :lol:

DeletedUser52603

=TTD= should merge ~DH~ & BBO to make this even more interesting. Or just BBO I think it would probably be in your best interest.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BBO
Side 2:
Tribes: Deus

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 513
Side 2: 193
Difference: 320

chart

Side 1: 4,697,608
Side 2: 1,699,742
Difference: 2,997,866

chart
[/spoil]

But I think Hyper would have something to say about that.

DeletedUser

=TTD= should merge ~DH~ & BBO to make this even more interesting. Or just BBO I think it would probably be in your best interest.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BBO
Side 2:
Tribes: Deus

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 513
Side 2: 193
Difference: 320

chart

Side 1: 4,697,608
Side 2: 1,699,742
Difference: 2,997,866

chart
[/spoil]

But I think Hyper would have something to say about that.

umm....are you aware ~DH~ just declared war on =TTD=.............and this thread is their declaration? :icon_neutral: lol

DeletedUser52603

umm....are you aware ~DH~ just declared war on =TTD=.............and this thread is their declaration? :icon_neutral: lol

Oh right, thats what this thread was about. I thought it was them declaring there existence. :icon_confused:

However, I did notice this was a declaration but seriously DEUS wins this war and we'll eat them. TTD wins this war they eat them. Might as well join =TTD= while there giving out aye :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Back at you, Deus's declaration was posted knowing we were at war with TTD :icon_razz:

We have a substantial front......one continent is a very large front thank you very much :lol:

and we can't be blamed cos we don't have a paint master like walt in our tribe to make declarations :icon_cry:

The only difference is that Deus doesn't need Hyper's help :icon_razz:

@Nobunaga: Why do you insist with the "we're soo good" stuff?....you have been nobling mostly isolated players and inactives.

Sorry, I couldn't resist :lol:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

Side 1: